Supernatural Story time!!!!!

BURITOES posted on Feb 27, 2009 at 01:06AM
ok this is a fun game that is easy to play.

i will start

one day sam and dean,

Supernatural 44 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Amy41 said…
were sitting in the Impala staking out a location and snacking on those miniature philly cheese steak sandwiches when suddenly...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas princess86 said…
Dean's phone rang.
Caller ID: Jo
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas marglo said…
he answers the phone while taking a big bite and he asks wat she wants
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas linalin said…
And she says: "You, for 9 and 1/2 weeks."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas marglo said…
his mouth still full "what?"
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"Rainbows, anyway, there's a problem"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 67impala said…
"We're in the middle of a case, Jo. Is this problem bigger than a breadbox?"
Jo fidgeted in her seat, her eyes narrowing, the man had the ability of getting under her skin too easily: "Yeah, my problem is the size of Atlas, know who that is, genious?"- tit for tat.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ghostgal said…
monkey
"'Course I know who that is!" Dean retorted. Sound of mouthpiece being covered. Loud whisper to Sam. "Sammy! Who's Atlas?"
heart
Sam looks up from his laptop and looks at Dean in that patented disgusted look and rolls his eyes. "Are you serious?"
wink
"Would I be frickin' asking you if I wasn't?" Dean hissed. Sam heaved a sigh. "Dean,...
"Atlas, Greek Mythology... carried the world on his shoulders..." Eye-roll, and sigh done, Sam looks back to his research.
hmmm
"Oh." Dean uncovers mouthpiece, squirms and clears his throat loudly. "So, uh, Jo...sounds like you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders, huh? What's up?"
(Back to you, linalin, or whoever can come up with a doozy of a problem, ha,ha!)
(I did notice you punks kept throwing the hot potato back in my hands with the Atlas bit, hahah!)
"Well, the problem relates to you and Sam, and something I found on my last hunt,"- Jo simply did not want to talk to Dean, did not want to hear his voice again, even though she loved it as much as she hated it, and she DEFINITELY did not want to pass on these news- "I think it belongs to your Dad..."
(ha,ha! ^^)

"Something of Dad's?!" Sam's head snapped up and turned quickly to look at his brother. Dean sat up straighter and his hand tightened around his cell phone. "Spit it out, Jo! And tell me everything!"

(Sorry!...honestly!...no, you did not hear me snicker...) :)
(Whatever girl, hehe, you and that hot potato need to leave me alone!)
"Hey, hey! You're not talking to Lassie!"- Argh, this guy could seriously get on my last nerve. "I'm in Malibu, I'll give you more details when you get here, I don't feel comfortable discussing this over the phone."
"Give us a day or so." Dean snapped his phone shut. Sam looked at him questioningly. "We've got to wrap this up, Sammy. We're heading to Cali, so grab your shorts."
Narrowed gaze and... wait for it: "I don't do shorts."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ghostgal said…
"Fine then, pack your panties and let's go," Dean crumpled the wrapper from his sandwich and heaved it into the back seat. Firing up the ignition, the Impala roared to life...
"Hey Little Nicky, we're here, Melrose Place beckons!" Sam was startled awake by his brother's exuberant imitation of an alarm clock.
Sam fixed Dean with his Bitch Face #249 look and grumbled, "So where are we meeting Jo anyway? Oh, wait a minute - that's her over there at that outdoor patio."
(How the hell did she know where they would park!?)
"Are you serious? That's not Jo. Jo's blonde, dude, Jo's tight, and Jo doesn't wear 5 inch heels...!" What the hell!?
Ha,ha! Let's see...ummm...

Sam grumbled something about still being half-asleep and not thinking straight, and in a place like this everyone looked the same anyway, as he opened the door and unfolded his long frame from the Impala. He yawned, and his eyes took in what was probably the most familiar sight in his life - a motel. "So...guess we're checkin' in, huh?"
"Err, you're checkin' us in, dude, I'm tired of being called gay! I'm gonna get us somethin' to eat, since you can't be trusted with pie duty!" Dean looked at Sam, a disgusted expression all over his face.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Kaidi said…
"And here I thought that we have bigger problems than your freakish pie addiction," Sam snorted. "Dude, there are 3 things you don't mess with: my jacket, my car and my pie!" Dean replied angrily.
"Whatever, jerk."
"Bitch!"

(lol, I had to bring that bitch/jerk thing in :D)
Ha,ha! It's a standard, Kaidi! :D

In apt response, Sam gave Dean his Bitch Face#133 look. "Hang on 'til I get the room key, pie-boy." Sam went inside and returned a few minutes later, dangling the key from his finger. "We'll both get something to eat. If I leave you alone for even 10 minutes, you'll.....
"I'll what, uh? Go on a shopping spree, maybe, buy me ten pies? Cause I am a porker after all!" Sarcasm dipped tone all the way, Dean got back in the car, Sam was such a tight-ass...
Sam slammed his own door shut, and stared at Dean with a perplexed grin. "Dude, chill! I was going to say that you'd be hooking up with some Malibu Barbie for a little midnight delight...but hey, I'll keep it to myself! What's with you, anyway?"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Kaidi said…
"Nothing! Just, my stomach is screaming for food, and believe me, you don't want to see me even more hungry." After a small pause, Sam replied "I think I saw a diner right around the corner."
They grabbed a table in the diner. A sun-bronzed waitress with a very low neckline and oversized Doublemint Twins sauntered to their table and smiled at Dean. "What can I get for you, sugar?" Dean swallowed. "I'll have a...I'll have...a pair of, I mean an order of...I'll have...ahhh..." Sam glared at Dean.
"coffee, black, and pie for him. I'll have the same, please..." Miss Booby walked away, Dean's eyes following the perky sway. Sam smirked in an uncharacteristic way. "You're so hungry you can't even order pie? Pitiful, really."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas liissaaxx said…
"Shut it" Dean replied "hey dude I think I'm losing my touch, I couldn't talk to that waitress" He finished, pointing over his shoulder at the other table.
"Looks like you won't be getting any midnight delight" Sam chuckled
Deans face screwed up in anger and Sam laughed harder "Oh yeah, maybe I will" Dean bragged and got up. Tripping over the chair legs on his way up. He looked back at Sam and mouthed "What the hell"
Sam sat there laughing.
"What're you laughing about, the chair is possessed.. thought you, of all people, would recognise the signs, Samantha." When Sam's smile dropped, Dean thought with the hugest smirk: 'Dean-1, Sam- -50'.
"Whatever... Now, back to business, aren't you going to call Jo?"
Eying the chair warily, Dean sat down, fished his cellphone from his pocket and slid his thumb over the keypad. "You don't have her on speed-dial?" Sam quipped with a mischievous grin. "Shut up," Dean offered, then: "Jo? Yeah, how...what?...what do you mean we could have gotten here faster?! How would you like...okay, okay! You'll meet us?...Albatross Motel, room...room..." Dean looked up and just avoided bumping his nose into the motel room key that Sam had thrust nearly into his face. "Room 29," Dean said, scowling at Sam. "Half an hour to 45? Right." He folded the phone back into his pocket. "She sounds a little...tense."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fanfly said…
"Maybe she needs some pie too." Sam said as Miss Booby returned with their pie and coffee. Dean, winking at her, reached for his coffee, knocking into it and spilling it all over his pie. Miss Booby laughed. Sam blinked, unnerved by her rows of impossibly perfect white teeth. She looked like a shark. Sam looked back at Dean to see him fumbling with the mess he'd made and....was he blushing?
Miss Booby's smile widened, the shark-like teeth dazzling as she caught the scent of fresh blood. Dean glanced up at her with an embarrassed grin. "I'll get you some more, hon. My fault." She leaned in close and slowly stacked the sodden pie, dripping napkins and coffee cup. Dean's eyes widened, and Sam barely contained what promised to be a loud guffaw. "Uh...uhhh...thanks," Dean managed, as she again sashayed away. Sam's face reddened too...from silent laughter at his brother's discomfiture.
Sam tried to compose himself as Dean craned his neck to keep Miss Booby in sight. He took a sip of his coffee, scalding his tongue just as Dean's cell phone rang. Dean couldn't tear himself away from the view as Miss Booby leaned over to pick something up off the floor. He shoved his phone silently at his brother. Sam snatched it quickly out of the puddle of coffee that still stained the table in front of Dean.
"Hello?" Sam frowned. "Jo, it hasn't even been 30 minutest yet."
That caught Dean's attention(and the waitress had gone in back), he turned to catch Sam's exasperated look. "You're there right now? Ok, Jo, calm down, we'll be there in a few."
Dean sighed and stood up. Guess he wasn't going to get his pie after all. He looked at Sam's untouched piece. Sam was already half way to the door, having left a pile of money on the table in the puddle of coffee. Dean snatched up the pie and turned to leave, bumping into Miss Booby. He lost his balance and his pie down the front of her shirt. That gave him all kinds of ideas....
Sam interrupted his heated visions by calling impatiently from the door. Dean stuttered out an apology to the waitress, who was no longer showing off her shark-like teeth, shoved an extra twenty at her and stumbled out of the diner.
(glad to have you on board, fanfly!)
"Dude, that's got to be the worst try at a pick-up of my life!"
(Same here, fanfly! lol, Poor Miss Booby! Poor Dean!! ha,ha!)

Sam grinned sidelong at Dean. "She didn't look too impressed...especially with gooey apples dripping down her front," he commented as they approached the Impala.
"We are so coming back here," Dean vowed. "I can't let that little peach basket not experience the wonder that is Dean Winchester."
Sam snorted. "Dude, I know you're itching to tarnish up that halo a bit, but aren't you forgetting something? The business at hand? Jo?"
Dean glowered as he reached for the Impala's door handle. "What's jarring her pickles anyway?" He slid smoothly into the driver's seat and yanked the heavy door shut, while Sam followed suit on the passenger side. "She calls and says she's found something she THINKS might be Dad's, but she won't say over the phone," Dean continued. "So we shag ass out here, and now my pie's being scraped off o' Twin Peaks - which I should be doing, by the way - 'cause it ain't been half an hour and she's already snappin' her fingers!" he fumed. "What's so bad that she couldn't even give us a hint?"
Sam glanced at his brother. Dean's furrowed brow, brooding eyes, and fingers that tapped heavily on the steering wheel gave credence to Sam's own feelings of trepidation. He let out a breath. "Who's to say it's bad? Besides, we're gonna find out real soon anyway."
Not even the jangling of the keys and the rumbling of the sleek car's engine could drown out Dean's grumbling. "Haven't seen that woman for how long, and she still finds a way to mess me up."
smile
(thanks, guys! :) glad you don't mind me diving in!)

Sam was flattened against the seat as they roared out of the parking lot. He brooded pensively as they rocketed down the street, staring blankly out the passenger window. Dean glanced at his brother's shoulders and wondered what he was thinking.
Well, Sam was thinking of what Jo could have found out about their dad that required her to call them after two years of no contact.. He still felt guilty for pushing her around and trying to kill her, even if he had been possessed! "Think it's about Dad and her father?" He hadn't meant to ask that, but it'd just come out.
Dean's head whipped towards him so quickly his neck cracked "Ouch! What? No!"
Sam sighed heavily. "I was just thinking out loud."
"That's in the past, Sammy!" Dean snapped. "Why would you think that at all, out loud or otherwise?"
"Oh, I don't know, Dean," Sam replied sarcastically. "Maybe because that's what you were thinking, too?"
"Never crossed my mind," Dean said flatly, as he cut the wheel sharply into the parking lot of the Albatross Motel.
Maybe one day Sam would be able to think about his life without having to lie to himself: that it was ok to believe that it was normal to lose friends, that death was a part of life. He hoped so, because now he was looking at the lifeless body of Jo Harvelle, looking as if she'd been stunned, her hands clenched tight, as if she'd been dead for a long time and rigor mortis had already set in. What could do that in a couple of minutes?
"What do you think happened?" Dean's voice was gruff, his expression grim.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas spn4eva said…
Dean was cut off by a loud screem, and the motel door slammed behind them. Dean ran to the door, trying his damn best to heave it open. No luck. Sam was trying the window. Again no luck.
"What the hell?!" Dean shouted
They looked at each other, at Jo's lifeless body, and back at each other once more.
Sam's eyes widened in shock as he looked over his brothers shoulder.
Dean stared at Sam's shocked gaze.
"What is it Sam?... Sam!"
But whatever was behind Dean, Sam could not take his eyes off it.
Dean turned around slowly...