Supernatural Supernatural Fanmix

samsgirl84 posted on May 03, 2009 at 08:28PM
I was thinking about making a SPN Fanmix.
I already have some ideas, like "Shadow of the Day" by Linkin Park (which I'm listening to right now) or Unknown Soldier by Breaking Benjamin (thanks Lucy) but I need some more.

What songs do you guys think would be great for the Fanmix??
 I was thinking about making a SPN Fanmix. I already have some ideas, like "Shadow of the Day" sa pamamagitan ng Li

Supernatural 10 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas samsgirl84 said…
heart
I also need someone to make the cover art for it (I would but I'm not very good) after its finished. Heres an example-->link
Its not Supernatural but its a fanmix none the less.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas toti8 said…
smile
I don't think Elizabeth that I'm the right person to suggest songs cause you'll need rock songs for your fanmix and I don't really listen to this kind of music even though SPN has made me see rock music from a new perspective.I'll go with ''Carry on my wayward son'',''Calling out for a hero'' and ''Bring me to life/Evanesence'' which are major cliche songs....
hmmm
Bring me to life is a good one..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lucysmileyface said…
Liz how about "Pain" - Three Days Grace?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lucysmileyface said…
and btw, glad you liked Unknown soldier :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas toti8 said…
It's nice you like Bring me to life!I just thought that you wouldn't like the songs I added because there are many SPN videos with these songs.How is your Fanmix going?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Amber132 said…
Let's see... maybe Animal I have Become by Three Days Grace, Highway to hell by AC/DC, Hysteria or Apocalypse Please by muse, Angels Losing Sleep by Our Lady Peace, Devour by Shinedown, World So Cold by 12 Stones, 24 by Jem, Devil's Rejects by Rob Zombie and Lonely The Night by Billy Squier, Carry On My Wayward Son and Eye Of The Tiger. Those have been on SPN too esspecially Eye Of The Tiger with Jensen was awesome :)

last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
smile
Yea I love that song Lucy. Its going good I just need songs, & thanks for helping out. Thanks for the suggestions Amber.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 67impala said…
If you're still taking suggestions, how about "Sugar We're Goin' Down" by Fall Out Boy, "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day, "Somewhere I Belong" by Linkin Park, and "Slow Chemical" by Finger Eleven. A Fanmix is a great idea, hope it's going well! :))
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tinkymel said…
How about Renegade by Styx. More Human Than Human by White Zombie. and Highway to Hell by AC/DC