Supernatural Paris Hilton + Supernatural = BAD IDEA

estercarvalho posted on Aug 07, 2009 at 03:57AM
Hey girls, I know that everybody knows that Paris is going play Herself in the fifth episode. Im here just to say..

ARE U FUCK*** KIDDING ME ?

link

Supernatural 12 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas estercarvalho said…
BTW , for the girls who doesnt know, she is gonna play herself possessed by a demon...

=]
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Amber132 said…
What's the difference? :P

At least she'll only be in one episode so it could have been worse but I have faith in the almighty Kripke that she will be killed in the first two minutes or that it'll still be a good episode somehow. As long as Sam and Dean are in it I'm happy :)
hahahaha

yeah, I hope so.
Season 5 has a lot to give :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tammy63 said…
It said in the Sun newspaper that a creature will take the form of Paris Hilton. I don't know if it's a good idea, we'll just have to see when the episode airs.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas linalin said…
sick
It even came on The Sun!? It's bad, man, real bad!

It's a demonic entity posing as Paris, I'm hoping it's a ghoul because it means the real Paris has to be dead, even shapeshifter would be good because the real Paris is probably dead. I don't mind whatever she's going to do for comedic relief, but to be associated with Paris Hilton for the remainder of the show, I don't know if I can take that!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sweendog1994 said…
ahahaha this will be sweet when i first saw this i was laughing my ass off... you cant seriously think they are gonna do anything serious with this?!? its gonna be awsome i cant wait to see what they do with it!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas samlover316 said…
Well, when have the writers of Supernatural steered us wrong before? Don't answer that... I really think that they'll make this work. And it'll be funny...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nevermind606 said…
big smile
Just stay away from Dean, Paris. Seriously.

I hope she dies. I meant in the show, of course. :P
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lucysmileyface said…
nononononononononononono *still in denial* noonononononono
now i feel dirty..i don't want SPN to be linked with her, noooo! seriously, no!
hahaha
WELL, Kripke its a genious, but sometimes, he gest CRAZY..
Theres so much of another actriss , GOD , well, everybody its better then ' her '...
Well, Eric said that will be 'PRETTY FUNNY '
NO DOUBT !

Well, I trust in Eric. So lets see first , and then we KILL HER with our criticism =P

hahahahah
 hahaha WELL, Kripke its a genious, but sometimes, he gest CRAZY.. Theres so much of another actriss
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MoonlitBelle21 said…
I thought that episode was funny. I like how dean told Paris that he never even saw House of Wax and the camera turned to Sam, which for the people who don't know this, Jared Padalecki was in House of Wax with Paris Hilton. I could stop laughing when they killed her....lol
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pizzapi said…
i wasn't crazy about her being in it so the best part was when sam chopped her head off violently