Supernatural The most beautiful actress in Supernatural.

katie_ketusia posted on Feb 02, 2010 at 04:43PM
Who's the most beautiful actress in Supernatural?

Supernatural 11 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas doctor-reid said…
Well, i do think that Lauren Cohen (Bela) was stunning, but I also think that Alona Tal (Jo) and Julie Benz (Layla) were also very beautiful. Oh and so is Julie McNiven (Anna). They didn't fail us by casting 2 super hot guys as Sam and Dean and they also have a tendancy to cast very beautiful girls to go along side them =)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pizzapi said…
angelic
i think Julie McNiven is gorgeous. i think Genevieve Cortese is really pretty too. all the girls on the show are beautiful :)
 i think Julie McNiven is gorgeous. i think Genevieve Cortese is really pretty too. all the girls on
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas doctor-reid said…
I agreee - I totally wish I had Julie's hair colour, it's so gorgeous!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas katie_ketusia said…
I like Jessica, brunette Ruby and Sarah(Taylor Cole) most off all, but almost all actresses are beautiful and playd with such good-looking guys.link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas toti8 said…
IMO Bela (Lauren Cohan)is the most beautiful and what makes her so pretty is the class that she reflects!!But Katie Cassidy is also very pretty!
 IMO Bela (Lauren Cohan)is the most beautiful and what makes her so pretty is the class that she refle
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tazoulini said…
wink
i agree with Pi! Julie McNiven natural and red haired!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ClownsAreEvil said…
I would say that Sarah and Bela are the most beautiful in my opinion,but all of them are really pretty. ^_^
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darky_light said…
Taylor Cole, Katie Cassidy, Jeannette Sousa (Crossroad demon, 2x8)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sweendog1994 said…
KATIE CASSIDY!!! SHE IS A GODDESS! :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sarahshiner said…
the new Ruby actress[Genevieve Cortese] She got that wild beauty and I adore her lips [far as I can adore a female lips]. But yeah defenetly she is the most beautiful girl in the show even if we hate her character.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 the new Ruby actress[Genevieve Cortese] She got that wild beauty and I adore her lips [far as I can a
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas shomill said…
Bela. And then Nicki Aycox (Meg #1).