Supernatural The How's of Making a Biopoem

NoLoser-cret posted on Dec 04, 2010 at 04:18AM
First off, your probually wondering what the heck is a biopoem. A biopoem is a poem that describes one specific person in 10 to 11 lines. Because of this, it could possiblily be the easiest poem you will ever see. It is also the most informative.

The basis for a biopoem can vary, but the way I'm going to teach you is the the 10 lined way.
Each line has a specific type of info towards it. It has to have this in order of being a biopoem in the first place. So, pretty much you just have to follow a simple outline in order to create a full-on biopoem. What I'm about to show is the basic outline to making a 10 lined biopoem.

Line 1 is very crutial to have onboard. This is the paragraph that holds your person's first name.

Line 2 is the line that holds 5-7 descriptive adjectives that fit what type of person they are. There are a ton of descriptive adjectives, many of which is used as slang. Here's some examples: Bold, rebellious, cunning, ignorant, funny, heroic or ambitious.

Line 3 is 'of who they belong' is how I describe it. For example, both Sam and Dean are related to each other by being brothers. Let's say I'm doing Dean, what would you put down for the 3rd line is this 'Brother of Sam.'You may also use such ones as 'mother of...; friend of... or daughter of...'

Line 4 is what they love or like. Back to Dean, one I would put down is 'eating hamburgers' but, you have to start it off as 'Who loved.'

Line 5 is what they hate. Dean hates demons, so that would be a great one to put down.

Line 6 is what they fear. As we know, Dean hates flying while Sam hates clowns... so why not put those down?

Line 7 is what has changed or what they have changed.

Line 8 is what your person wants the most.

Line 9 is where/when your person is born.

And finally to end, line 10 is your person's last name.

So, yeah that was probually alot to read. But that's what it is and how you do it. Just to sample, here is the one that I have shared with you on Sam in the picks section. Use mine as a guide to create you're own.

(Line 1) Sam
(Line 2) Bright, gentle, troubled, kind-hearted, ruthless, strong, determined
(Line 3) Son of John and Mary Winchester, brother of Dean
(Line 4) Who loved his girlfriend Jess, an education and knowing his brother was by his side
(Line 5) Who hated being teased, left behind, damaged emotionally and being used
(Line 6) Who feared clowns and losing his brother
(Line 7) Who changed after his soul was taken
(Line 8) Who wanted to fight to save people and to gain his old self by regaining his soul
(Line 9) Born in Lawrence, Kansas
(Line 10)Winchester

And when you become comfortable with this, feel free to enter in on my character biopoem contest: link
last edited on Dec 04, 2010 at 10:32PM

Supernatural 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pizzapi said…
crying
Ellen
Tough, caring, badass, resilient and maternal
Mother of Joanna Beth, widow of Bill Harvelle
Who loved her daughter, her husband, Ash, Bobby, Sam & Dean
Who hated evil sons of bitches, and for a time, John Winchester too
Who feared losing her loved ones and knew that experience too well
Who changed when she realized Jo was going to be a hunter no matter what
Who wanted to protect her family, and maybe save the world a little bit
Born in the United States of America
Harvelle
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NoLoser-cret said…
cool
Very nice and you have the idea!