Taylor Lautner LET'S GET THIS TAYLOR PARTY GOIN!! :D

katialautnerxx posted on Apr 25, 2012 at 10:45PM
Heya all U Taylor lovers (and haters (boo!))
In this forum, we're basically gonna talk about Taylor. And Taylor. And a little more Taylor. I'll also include some fun weekly facts about everybody's fave celeb hotty so stay tuned in to find out more about the TL! ANYONE can join the party, just give your name and age and get partying! Meet new friends too!! :D party on! Katia L. <3

Taylor Lautner 12 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas katialautnerxx said…
wink
Right so I i said in the inroduction, this forum is ALL about Taylor. You can post pictures, videos or even just comment! Anyone can join, just give your name and tell us a little about yourself. K?
I also promised a fact (some may know it, some not)see below:
Fact; Taylor has visited the REAL Quileutes because of the Twilight films. He went to see how they lived etc. That's how our Jacob became such an AWESOME pack member!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Diane1 said…
heart
Ok Hi my Name is Diane I am 24 and a total Taylor fanatic :) Not a day goes by that I don't mention my Husband Taylor I wish :) Thats what my family calls me now mrs lautner cos I don't shut up about him :)
 Ok Hi my Name is Diane I am 24 and a total Taylor fanatic :) Not a araw goes sa pamamagitan ng that I don't mention m
cool
lol, samez. Mum & dad R actually fed up that I keep going on about him. All my class folders say I love Taylor & even my teacher has had enough! ;) I've been nicknamed Katia Lautner coz of my obsession but I've been trying to ease it down. I actually talk to my picture of him EVERY day! That basically makes me out as a loner but oh well!! :D
laugh
I'm not actual a loner btw. Lol! ;P
laugh
thats cool i would probably do the same if i was at school still :) he is my screensaver on everything :) I am a loner lol
i like my own company
wink
Yeah that's TRUE.
I have over 700 pics of him (and counting) of him shirtless. That's just him shirtless though, I have tons more of him. Lol. :D
big smile
his looks hot with his shirt on also :) I have 1000's lol
smile
Both ways, he's hot. Even if he dressed up as a MONKEY he'd still be cute!! :P
smile
yeah so true theres not one picture that taylor has thats i can't even say the word so i will say bad :)
big smile
Lol xx
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dashu said…
tongue
Ok,I'd be the bad guy.I told many of my firends about taylor but they did'nt know him before!I want taylor be famous to more and more Chinese,I hope one day taylor will visit China.
smile
I am sure he will visit china one day :) he does go around to alot of countries