Taylor matulin AMAZING TAYLOR ACCOMPLISHMENTS FOR FEARLESS ALBUM

Office_001 posted on Dec 13, 2008 at 02:38AM
The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 Album Chart. Its sales of 592,000 was the best single week for any country album in a year, and six singles from the album debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 the same week. "Change", a song from the album, was selected as part of a soundtrack supporting Team USA's efforts in the 2008 Summer Olympics. The song was also featured as part of the soundtrack of NBC's broadcast package of the Games. She also released the lead single from the album, "Love Story", on September 12, 2008. The song is accompanied by a music video that is based on Romeo and Juliet. The song has reached #2 on iTunes Store Top Downloaded Songs and #5 on the Billboard Hot 100. she is now tied for second place with Mariah Carey and the Beatles for the most top 20 debuts in a career. One more new entry inside this elite tier will put her in a three-way tie for first place with Janet Jackson and Madonna." Also, every track on the album has charted on the Billboard Hot 100/Bubbling Under Hot 100. The album was certified platinum in only its third week of release.

last edited on Dec 22, 2008 at 03:20AM

Taylor matulin 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Yankeefan_21 said…
WOW!!!! She is truly amazing and needs to keep up the good work!! I love your music Taylor!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Annaoth said…
Wow, she's great!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas clairebear06 said…
fearless is the best CD! everrrrr!
I love it!
:]
p.s. do you guys know who sings this:
link
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TaylorMaddict said…
laugh
^ Some nobody. :/

Fearless. what to say.....well, it's fearless.
I love it. and every song on it. Well done taylor XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pretty_princess said…
wink
..as expected from Taylor swift..
..she deserves it!..
..way to go Taylor!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 18wanda said…
I love the song Fearless. It is about my favorite song ever! Some of the songs on the cd are doodoo drippers but I like a lot of them anyway.