Taylor matulin Mtv Music Awards

rosie77 posted on Sep 14, 2009 at 02:27AM
hi people, i am new to this club but i just wanted to comment on how much of an asshole kanye west was to my girl taylor swift!!!!!!! what an ass i felt so bad for that poor girl,considering that was her first moon man award. they ought to ban asses like him from even being able to walk on the stage when someine is talking. anyway love yataylor u rock

Taylor matulin 19 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 18wanda said…
hmmm
I don't even know what happened. Um...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rosie77 said…
angry
well let me fill u in. taylor swift one against beyonce and some others and during her acceptane speech kayne west walks onstage takes the mike from her and announces that beyonce was better and then hands the mike back to her, what an asshole
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Office_001 said…
What an ass whole!! I was like are you for serious and freaking Beyonce just sat there like yeah I know I should have won!
 What an asno whole!! I was like are you for serious and freaking Beyonce just sat there like yeah I kn
sad
naw i dont think beyonce just sat there saying she should of won, she was in schock just like everybody else, dont take it out on her she's good kanye is the one to be mad at
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Office_001 said…
Okay so I just watched the rest of the VMA awards and Beyonce has class..Kanye was an idiot like seriously I cannot believe he did that
cool
HE WAS A TOTAL ASS!!!!!!! lets call him what he is. beyonce was very cool about letting taylor speak i felt so bad for her
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas emreaydin said…
laugh
hiii I'm new in this site.ı want to introduction new man. the man is emre aydin.emre aydin won mtv music awards in 06.11.2008. he is preparing a single. the single wil be english and the first name of the song is falling down. have fun !! :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas angiii7 said…
he's a dick
poor Taylor! she deserves the award! :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kuntryluva1 said…

I felt so bad for Taylor last night. Kanye West proved how much of a jerk he wuz smh Taylor looked lie she wuz gonna cry, like her heart wuz completely broken. Whoever missed it cud see it on link
Dis link shows da entire clip-
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas girly_girl said…
I felt so so sorry for her! Its was her first VMA and he totally ruined it for her!! He just wanted the limelight for himself! Beyonce was such a sweetheart though allowing her to come back on stage and finsh her speech!
And I agree Kanye is an ass, he wouldn't like it if someone did that to him when he was excepting an award...
cool
hey guys, i just read in the news that after kanye the dickhead made that comment to taylor he was kicked out of the vma's and left the building. but u should know that this is not the 1st time he has tried to put the spotlight on him at an awards show. all the same, i'm glad they made him leave.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas name_it said…
poor taylor.. he's so rude
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas C_Dreams said…
What do you expect from a No-Talent person like KAYNE WEST. Obviously, he has NO-CLASS whatsoever, and he should be so lucky to even grace Taylor with his presence!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas PLR said…
[removed by Fanpop]
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
angry
I REPORTED U U ASS RACIST GET OFF OF THIS SITE U HAVE NO PLACE HERE!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas aDdiCted2UrAin said…
smirk
i hate you kayne west!!!!! taylor realy deserved that award. you know , if your just jealous, and if you really want that award , just do your best in your career and never ever do that again especially to taylor!!to taylor dont worry, your fans are here to back up you.....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mynameshai said…
mischievous
In website. Taylor knew this site? i hope shes can know this forum, must be she very happy :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jalicefan15 said…
Kayne West is a baby.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tool82cry said…
kiss
I know right- that was crazy at first when i saw that ithought it was planned! Anywho- at least taylor got more publicity and lots of grammy nominations!!!!!!!!