The Fanfic Sweet Revenge

rickjackson posted on Feb 23, 2012 at 01:28AM
Hey peoples this is rickjackson, returning from his prolonged absence. For those who don't know me, I used to have a forum in the "Heroes of Olympus" club. I Was pretty busy, but now my schedules opening up again.

Anyways.....

An ex-spy has quit his job to marry and live peacefully. However, a few weeks before his wife was expecting their baby, she was shot and killed by a sniper 200-yards away. With anger deep in his heart, the spy returns to the agency he worked for, looking for help. However, they decline him, and say he's not a legal spy anymore, and is too 'soft' for any technology. However, his lifelong spy-friend joins him in his ploy to avenge his wife. Being master-spies, as spies of the highest level were called, they travel the country, slowly gathering more and more information on the mysterious group that killed his wife.

Introduction story

I see Laura walk into the room, holding a pile of clothes. I rush over to help her, and carry them onto the bed. She flops down, her stomach protruding in her shirt. She smiles, and rubs her tummy. She sits up as I kneel down to her stomach and give it a kiss. “ Hey there Chase,” I say, smiling up at her, “ You’re gonna see your daddy for the first time soon!” I stand up, and pull her up too. We dance around, looking out onto the rolling hills out of the window. She hugs me, leaning her head on my chest. I look out, feeling that fate was about to cradle me in its hands.

Inside the cross hairs of a sniper rifle, the right side of his chest, right where his heart is. He follows them across the room, smirking at their childish dancing. Finally, they stop, hugging each other, the perfect target. He raises the barrel and…

The sniper shoots. A bang, then the bullet cries out into the air. Richard playfully twirls Laura around, laughing gleefully. The window shatters, and then the world has been emptied of two lives. She tumbles to the floor, lifeless, as Richard shields her body. He pulls out a pistol, pointing it at the distant hill, where the sniper curses himself. He drags Laura into cover, then shakes her. When she doesn’t respond, he grabs her wrist, checking for a pulse, when he feels it. Red, warm, and sliding over her arm, his hand, desperate to reach the floor. He stares as it forms a puddle, soaking into the carpet and flowing outward. His scream starts in his heart, traveling through his throat then out of his mouth. His mournful cry carries to his neighbors, making them come running. They take in the scene, and most stare, immobile. However, one that can actually take action called 911. However, Richard was oblivious to all of this, and faded into a state where he could only see his beloved Laura, and a crushed future of a baby.

Original Characters...

Richard Talson- the Ex-Spy
Laura Talson- the wife
Chase Talson- the baby

...and more to come!
_________________________________________­___

Suggestive criticism and comments are allowed!!

The Fanfic 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hollistergurl said…
heart
can't wait til you post more! ;D

FIRST COMMENT. OHHHYEAAHH.
GLAD YOU'RE BACCKK (:

POST SOON! :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas the-time-thief said…
big smile
I love this!! Post soon!! Glad your back! Although I don't think I know you. Oh well post soon!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MisterPerfect1 said…
Finally, a creative story. Can't wait for the first chapter! :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas _Aphrodite_ said…
:D Yay
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Percabethteam said…
big smile
So glad you came back... Post soon. Please and Thank you...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Kaia143 said…
big smile
This story sounds soooo kewl!!
Im sooo gald ur back to. And cant wat untill u post.
I hope its soon!!!