The Fanfic Real or Not Real

the-time-thief posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 02:04AM
HI EVERYONE!!!!!! THIS IS THE TIME-THIEF!!!!!! YESH IT IS I. Does that even make sense? Like common sense, execpt I can't teach you common sense that would take to long. You can just go read the book by Thomas Paine. :D Enjoy my book series!!!! THANKS!!!!!

Real or Not Real
Book one Dreams
Book two

All rights Reserved to their onwers.

When Cassandra gets a chance to make her dreams come true, will they fall apart? Or can she put a stop to the danger that threatens to break free and distroy her world. Join Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, Leo, and Grover, and maybe Jason and Piper. On this world turning, trip taking, and there will be napping of reals and not reals. Help them figure out what is reality and dreams before time runs out.

Author's Note
This is my first PJO/HoO fanfiction. which is weird because I'm a huge fan, since like forever. Anyway, nothing to harsh. No spaming and no cussing. Thanks!!
Rating; Uh maybe Pg-13. I don't know yet. Wait maybe I do..... ya its PG-13.

Characters
Cassandra-long, dark brown hair with honey blonde streaks, and blue eyes. Often wears jeans, T-shirts, and sneakers.
Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Leo Valdez, Nico Di'Angelo, Thalia and Jason Grace, Piper McLean, and Grover Underwood. You should know what they look like if not just let me know!

Chapters planned
Into
Chapter One: Waking up. Percy

Links to my other stories
This one is my first one. its called Rebirth of a new life or RNL for short.
link

This is a collab with my sister Demeter.
link

Last one. Danger in Seeking
link

Dedications
My Twin but she doesn't have an account.
Julle/Hollistergurl who is AWESOME
Sal/Universalpowa She is DA awesomest LOL
Demeter!!! My sis!! <3
AND psalm, Sienna,(best buddy EVER), for posting a comment first!! LOVE Ya ALLL!!!! <3
AND Anthonia/precious211, why? Because she is AWESOME. DUH
AND TwigmanFTW!!! Do I need to explain all of my reasons? that would take too long
andddddd who am I forgetting? OH ya EVERYONE WHO WILL READ This!!!! :D
last edited on May 06, 2012 at 03:36AM

The Fanfic 36 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas the-time-thief said…
smile
Hi guys!!!!! I post part of the intro up now so you get a taste of what the story is like. :D
Hope you like it! Enjoy!!! I'll post the rest up tomorrow.

Intro
PoV-Narrator

Percy was running through a dense, greenery. The harsh underbrush caused him to stumble many times. The sun was setting giving of a redish/orangeish glow. The birds around Percy even flew off, as if they were scared of Percy. But it wasn't Percy they were flying away from, more like the thing chasing him. Percy could hear the bird's wings beating in the air, his breathe shortening, and the low growling sound coming from were ever it was. Jumping over a fallen tree Percy pushed a branch away from smaking him in the face. Swerving suddenly from a tree he didn't see, he ran smack into Annabeth and Nico.

"What are you doing?" Annabeth asked cheerfully, not seeing Percy in a rush.

"Just Run!! Just Run!!" yelled Percy, and before they could react Percy grabbed their arms a pulled them onwards.

Running, the trio doged branches, jumpped over logs, and dea birds. Wait dead birds? Percy didn't want to know. Suddenly Annabeth stopped running.

"Why did you stop? The monster will catch up to us now!" Percy said anguish in his eyes.

"There'sa wall, genius." Nico pointed out.

"What!! Oh we're dead" Percy replied.
No comment.
Sure enought there is a brick wall standing seven feet high and three feet thick. Percy spun around looking from side to side. Percy could never see the monster only hear and smell it. It's stench smelled like a mix of raw sewage and dirty landury. Form the thumps in the ground Percy could tell it had atleast four to six legs. But what ever it was it was surely very, very heavy.

The sun was setting very quickly now. It changed from redish/orangeish color to a dark orange and pink. Through the dense forest Percy could see its yelloe eyes staring at them. Slowly Percy turned left and ran.

He could hear the signs of him being followed, by the monster. Running in a simple pattern, finally out of breath Percy slowed down to a stop.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas psalm1003 said…
You are such a good writer!! Is this seriously your first fanfic?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hollistergurl said…
awesome intro Cal! post soon :D
smile
No its my first Percy Jackson fanfiction. Thanks!!!!!!!! Julle and Sienna!!!! Love you both!! Typing the rest now!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GoddessDemeter said…
big smile
Neat what about me?
smile
^LOL sorry I knew I was forgetting someone!!!! LOL
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas precious211 said…
heart
It's good awesome job:)
big smile
THANKS!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TwigmanFTW said…
Awesome chapter : D
Thanks!!! Almost done. Its the longest chapter I have ever writen. O_O
mischievous
Ok this isn't all of it but meh I'm bored. So here you go!!

Intro
PoV-Narrator

Percy was running through a dense, greenery. The harsh underbrush caused him to stumble many times. The sun was setting giving of a redish/orangeish glow. The birds around Percy even flew off, as if they were scared of Percy. But it wasn't Percy they were flying away from, more like the thing chasing him. Percy could hear the bird's wings beating in the air, his breathe shortening, and the low growling sound coming from were ever it was. Jumping over a fallen tree Percy pushed a branch away from smacking him in the face. Swerving suddenly from a tree he didn't see, he ran smack into Annabeth and Nico.

"Just Run!! Just Run!!" yelled Percy, and before they could react Percy grabbed their arms a pulled them onwards.

Running, the trio dodged branches, jumped over logs, and dead birds. Wait dead birds? Percy didn't want to know. Suddenly Annabeth stopped running.

"Why did you stop? The monster will catch up to us now!" Percy said anguish in his eyes.

"There's a wall, genius." Nico pointed out.

No comment.
Sure enough there is a brick wall standing seven feet high and three feet thick. Percy spun around looking from side to side. Percy could never see the monster only hear and smell it. It's stench smelled like a mix of raw sewage and dirty laundry. Form the thumps in the ground Percy could tell it had at least four to six legs. But what ever it was it was surely very, very heavy.

The sun was setting very quickly now. It changed from redish/orangeish color to a dark orange and pink. Through the dense forest Percy could see its yellow eyes staring at them. Slowly Percy turned left and ran.

He could hear the signs of him being followed, by the monster. Running in a simple pattern, finally out of breath Percy slowed down to a stop. He looked around, no sound came. He swore that the monster was following him. But now there was no sign of anything following him. He looked around again, spinning in a complete circle, listening for any sign. Nothing, wait............................Suddenly a girl screamed. That sounded familiar.

Annabeth!! Percy turned and ran towards the voice. He ran ten paces, and looked around, nothing. Running further up, he hear another scream, just to his left this time. Turning left her ran faster. After awhile he stopped running. How long had he ran? He couldn't remember, one? Two? Three hours?

Finally Percy got to the place where Annabeth was. The girl lying on the ground looked nothing like Annabeth, except her face.. Everything else looked horrible, completely scared, blood was everywhere.

"Annabeth? Annabeth can you hear me? Can you see me?" Percy asked her softly.

Her light grey eyes opened slowly. Drawing a breath she said, "Yes.................................­..P­erc­y..­...­...­...­...­..G­o its...........................its a trap."
But Percy shook his head, "No I can't leave you."

Her grey eyes filled with tears. "I'll see you on the other side, Percy." She drew her last breath.

Now everything seemed to get darker. As if all the color had disappeared from the world. Tears clouded Percy's vision, "No........Noooooo........" He moaned.
He pulled her head into his lap, letting his tears fall in to her gostly, pale face. Her blonde curls were smothered with wet, stick, red, blood. Then everything slowed down, the rustle of leaves, sound of the roaring wind, his heart beat. He felt something stick, and wet trickle down his chest. Soon the trickle became a fast flowing stream. The substance was blood, and it was coming from his only weak spot. Percy turned to see Nico causally cleaning the blood off of his blade.

"Why?" Percy said, "Did you.......................you.............­..y­ou.­&qu­ot;

"Just kill you?" Nico finished for him, "Easy, it was something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Let me tell you Percy it wasn't fun following you around, pretending to like you. But I played the right moment, I waited till I could get a monster to hunt you and your girlfriend down. Then finish you off myself. Good Bye Percy."
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
o_o

O.
M.
G.

:O

THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICO! YOU BACKSTABBER! (LITERALLY TOO!)

O_O

THAT WAS SO EPIC CAL!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO POST AGAIN! :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas icuSTALKER said…
heart
What. Did. You. Do.
NICOOOO!!! :0000
NOOO!!!
You made him evil 0.0 how dare you!!!! 0.0
But all in sanity, it was a good chapter :D well written and obviously I liked it!!!:D even though you practically MADE ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS KILL ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!!! 0.0
Lolz xD
Post soon please!!!:D
Awesome stuff : D
crying
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shes sitting right next to me i like

" WHEN ARE YOU U GOING TOO POST!!!!!!! "

GD( GoddessDemeter)
smile
HEY I finished finally!! XD Enjoy!!! THIS IS the longest chapter I wrote in awhile. XD

Intro
PoV-Narrator

Percy was running through a dense, greenery. The harsh underbrush caused him to stumble many times. The sun was setting giving of a redish/orangeish glow. The birds around Percy even flew off, as if they were scared of Percy. But it wasn't Percy they were flying away from, more like the thing chasing him. Percy could hear the bird's wings beating in the air, his breathe shortening, and the low growling sound coming from were ever it was. Jumping over a fallen tree Percy pushed a branch away from smacking him in the face. Swerving suddenly from a tree he didn't see, he ran smack into Annabeth and Nico.

Running, the trio dodged branches, jumped over logs, and dead birds. Wait dead birds? Percy didn't want to know. Suddenly Annabeth stopped running.

"There's a wall, genius." Nico pointed out.

No comment.
Sure enough there is a brick wall standing seven feet high and three feet thick. Percy spun around looking from side to side. Percy could never see the monster only hear and smell it. It's stench smelled like a mix of raw sewage and dirty laundry. Form the thumps in the ground Percy could tell it had at least four to six legs. But what ever it was it was surely very, very heavy.

The sun was setting very quickly now. It changed from redish/orangeish color to a dark orange and pink. Through the dense forest Percy could see its yellow eyes staring at them. Slowly Percy turned left and ran.

He could hear the signs of him being followed, by the monster. Running in a simple pattern, finally out of breath Percy slowed down to a stop. He looked around, no sound came. He swore that the monster was following him. But now there was no sign of anything following him. He looked around again, spinning in a complete circle, listening for any sign. Nothing, wait............................Suddenly a girl screamed. That sounded familiar.

Annabeth!! Percy turned and ran towards the voice. He ran ten paces, and looked around, nothing. Running further up, he hear another scream, just to his left this time. Turning left her ran faster. After awhile he stopped running. How long had he ran? He couldn't remember, one? Two? Three hours?

Finally Percy got to the place where Annabeth was. The girl lying on the ground looked nothing like Annabeth, except her face.. Everything else looked horrible, completely scared, blood was everywhere.

"Annabeth? Annabeth can you hear me? Can you see me?" Percy asked her softly.

Her light grey eyes opened slowly. Drawing a breath she said, "Yes.................................­..P­erc­y..­...­...­...­...­..G­o its...........................its a trap."
But Percy shook his head, "No I can't leave you."

Her grey eyes filled with tears. "I'll see you on the other side, Percy." She drew her last breath.

Now everything seemed to get darker. As if all the color had disappeared from the world. Tears clouded Percy's vision, "No........Noooooo........" He moaned.
He pulled her head into his lap, letting his tears fall in to her ghostly, pale face. Her blonde curls were smothered with wet, stick, red, blood. Then everything slowed down, the rustle of leaves, sound of the roaring wind, his heart beat. He felt something stick, and wet trickle down his chest. Soon the trickle became a fast flowing stream. The substance was blood, and it was coming from his only weak spot. Percy turned to see Nico causally cleaning the blood off of his blade.

"Why?" Percy said, "Did you.......................you.............­..y­ou.­&qu­ot;

"Just kill you?" Nico finished for him, "Easy, it was something I've been wanting to do for a long time. Let me tell you Percy it wasn't fun following you around, pretending to like you. But I played the right moment, I waited till I could get a monster to hunt you and your girlfriend down. Then finish you off myself. Good Bye Percy."

Percy stared at Nico not really processing what he was saying, and hearing. Then the world spinned out of control, everything went black. He saw Charon and Annabeth waiting for him in the boat. Everything had a silvery moon-like shadowy glow to it. He stepped into the boat.

"Now is the time for you to put all dreams behind you. For you have no future here." Charon said glumly.

Every soul except Annabeth and Percy, emptied their life dreams into the river of Styx. Then Annabeth pulled out a ring, the one Percy gave her.

"I......I thought we'd live long, Percy, I never want us to end like this. I'm so Sorry." With what she said she kissed the ring then threw it into the water. Percy pulled out his ring, looking around he saw everyone was watching him. He kissed the ring he took one last long look at Annabeth's ghost like face, and threw it in the water.

Percy pulled out his ring, looking around he saw everyone watching him. Kissing the ring, he took one last look at Annabeth’s ghost, and threw it in the water.

It took awhile for them to get onto the main land, Charon was going on about how much better being dead was. Percy zoned out. Once on the main land the groups got split up boy, girl or man, woman. Percy caught Annabeth’s spirit’s eyes once then lost her to the crowd.

He went to the judging line, what more did he have to lose? The wait itself could have taken two or three hours, years, centuries. Percy would probably never find out. The girl in front of him did a half turn before she went. Swiping her blonde hair behind her ear. He saw it was Annabeth, she looked terrified.

She stepped up to the center of the room.
“Miss Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena and Mr. Chase?” Judge one said.
“Yes.” Annabeth said, her voice strong.
He grunted and said, “Eighteen, blonde hair, grey eyes. Ran away at seven met Luke son of Hermes and Thalia daughter of Zeus.”
He started listing Annabeth’s life. There were screens on the wall showing Annabeth’s life.

Judge number two spoke of Annabeth’s mistakes and flaws. Those also showed upon the screen. In the list of mistakes, the names were Luke, Ethan, Thalia, Nico, and Percy.

Percy was shaken, that his name was on the list. “Was I a mistake to her?” Percy thought.

“No, not Percy,” Annabeth said, Percy could tell she was close to tears, “He meant everything to me. I know he is the son of Poseidon, and my mom hates him. Also that he would cause great trouble for everyone, but I'm proud to have met him. and to say that he is, or well was, my boyfriend.”

After her speech she burst into tears. As she was crying the judges discussed where she would go. She stopped crying after a few minutes and just stood there looking at her see-through feet.

Judge two cleared his throat and said, “Miss Chase, you are a disgrace to girls of Athena everywhere. You and Jackson have caused many deaths, you are hated by many. You nearly destroyed Rome and Greece.” He was very angry, and probably would have continued but Judge three interrupted

“Please shut up King Minas. Thank you. Annabeth my dear you are not a disgrace. You are brighter than any daughter of Athena and definitely smarter. You have proven yourself many times by not only keeping Jackson and both Graces alive, but more importantly............Ahhh what did you say earlier Achilles?”

Judge one, Achilles said, “I said that Jackson saw her in the River of Styx. When he became invulnerable. Not only that but he trusted her with his Achilles Heel spot. That sound weird because I am Achilles. Anyway That proves that she is more than worthy of the Elysium. Welcome Hero of Olympus.”

Annabeth said her thanks and left through the left door. Percy was next. Almost immediately all three judges said, “Ahh......... Percy Jackson.”
Percy nodded, “Yes.”
Achilles said, “We already know this, but its protocol. Percy Jackson son of Poseidon, and Sally Jackson. Came to camp at eleven/twelve. Met Miss Annabeth Chase, your was then, now girlfriend, and Grover Underwood. Eighteen, black hair, green eyes.............."

Percy zoned out, instead he watched the screens with his lfe by passing him in seconds, minutes, and hours. Just as Annabeth's had. He watched him grow up from two years old, to ten, to when he came to camp. He watched him fall for Annabeth, just as he watched her fall for him. He watched his friends die in the Titan War, then him forget everyone he knew as he went to Camp Jupiter. He saw Frank, Hazel, Reyna, and everyone else in the war against the Giants. He saw others die right before his eyes again in that Giant War. Then he saw Annabeth's death, and his death. All Percy could think was is this Real?

Hercules said "Percy? Earth to Percy. Gosh this kid is really thick! Percy!"
Percy brought his attention back to the Judges "Yes?"
Hercules shook his head and laughing he said.

SNEEK PEAK!!!! ;D :P

Chapter One
Waking up
Percy

I woke up screaming bloody murder at Nico. Causing Annabeth to jump next to me, and Leo to fall out of the tree he was sleeping in. I heard a loud thud.
big smile
Neato

LOVED IT!

GD ( GoddessDemeter)
Awesome!

Post soon!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MisterPerfect1 said…
Wow. New story. Love the title.
And the storyboard. A-MAZE-ING! Man, I got some pretty creative friends.
Well, I guess I got some catching up to do. *cough* The Regretted Choice *cough cough*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas icuSTALKER said…
heart
^0.0
You're back...
*shakes head*
Well, this day has been eventful...with things *coughMYFREAKINGWALLcough* that have kept me occupied.
*Pointed glare at hollister, Liz, Liv, and Tonie.*
I can't believe how enthusiastic you guys were about slaughtering me...
Ah, still love you. <3
So anyway...
See I do this all the time on Hecate's MoA where I ramble and get completely off topic and - grr, forget it.
Yay! Awesome chapter! Did he go to Elysium?? He better have 0.0
Nico! I am hating him right now. Don't you think he's seen enough of death? I swear, that kid...
Amazing chapter!!:D Post soon!!:D
big smile
I'm responding to comments!
@GD- you finally read it! :D

@Julle-Thanks!

@Dude who calls me chicka AKA Mr perfect- Thanks for reading it. Yes you do have creative friends! And Thanks!! And yes catch up in the regretted choice!!

@Jazzy- can I call you jazzy? Anyway. Yes don't you love how your wall turned out? By the way is it over yet? Because IDK. LOL I need to catch up in hecate's MoA. LOL yea Nico. You know nothing! :D the chapter after this ones are going to be in Cass's PoV.

Everyone thanks for reading I will post when I can!!
worried
LOL I DELETED MY CHAPTER. WHOOPS!! :P UM BUT DON'T WORRY I HAVE A BACK UP. :D
WAIT NO I DON'T D:
OH NOES!!!
I'LL GO FIND THE INTRO THEN BULID OFF OF THAT!! :D SO I'LL POST LATER TODAY. OR ONCE I FINNISH. XD
WHOOPS
big smile
WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!! :D
SAL HELPED ME!!! YAY!!! NOW TO FIX IT. HERE YOU GO!!! ENJOY!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. YOU KNOW NOTHING!!! XD
THANKS SAL!!!!

Chapter One
Waking up
Percy

I woke up screaming bloody murder at Nico. Causing Annabeth to jump next to me, and Leo to fall out of the tree he was sleeping in. I heard a loud thud.
"OWE! Don't mind me! I'll just lay here, and pretend nothing hurts." He complained.
Nico appeared out of the shadows, "You screamed for me?" He asked.
"WHATTT???" I asked, "I thought that..... I mean.... I was dead because you killed me."
Annabeth looked concerned "Umm, Percy? I think you must of had a bad dream or something. Because none of that happened.”
“But it felt real.” I insisted.
“Percy do you think we are you....near Her?” Annabeth asked me.
Honestly I didn’t know. We have been trying to track her down for six weeks now. Its insane.
“No. I don’t think so. Hey were did Leo go?” I asked the others. the little elf boy didn’t seem to be around.
“HEY WEIRDO KID WITH POINTY EARS COME BACK FROM WERE EVER YOU ARE.” Nico said, not very politely.
“NICO!” Annabeth scolded him, “Be nice to Leo!”
“Man! You guys are like over protective mothers. I just went to check on the car.” Leo responded.
“ONE: we don’t have a car Leo. Two: I’m not a mother! I’m a guy Leo.” I said to him.
“I know its called sarcasm you should use it sometimes. Wait we don’t have a car. Then why was I checking on a blue convertible?” Leo pointed out.
I looked at Annabeth, then at the others, which is just Leo and Nico, “I have no idea. But if its not possessed lets use it!” I exclaimed happily. Then naturally Annabeth shoots down the idea immediately.
“No. We can’t steal a car. And how are we going to tell if its possessed or not. Last time you guys said something wasn’t possessed we ended up in Europe, and nearly blew up the Eiffel tower.”
Everyone looked at Nico. “Hey in my defense, I didn’t put a hydra on a tower. Cough Percy Cough.” He said.
Ok he had a point. But still this conversation is not getting us anywhere.
"Ok. What do we do now, Annabeth?" I asked her smiling.

"Well. When you said your dream felt real this must mean we're closer to her than we thought. Which means we need to get to her before she falls asleep, and nearly distroys the world." Annabeth said.

"WHAT? Do you mean about 'distroying the world'?" I asked not following what she had said.

"I mean you heard what Chiron said about her. 'Cassandra Thomason is dangerous, and thats why I'm sending you guys to stop her and bring her here.'" Annabeth said.

"When did he say that?" asked Nico.

"When you, Percy, and Leo were playing table tennis." Annabeth responded as if it was obivous.
With that we started to hike left. Why are we going left you ask well I was sleeping to the left and Annabeth thinks its best to go in that direction. I don't really see the difference but oh well. After about two hours of walking and complaining, that was mostly me, and Leo, Annabeth and Nico decided to make a "rest stop". (who put them in charge?) Or as Nico puts it, "A stop that wastes everyone's time and does no good to the lazy people" He said me and Leo were the Lazy People. We went to some Italian restraunt. It was pretty nice. But things started to go down hill when Leo asked if they had tofu tacos.
zzz
Ok. Heres a SNEAK PEEK AT CHAPTER TWO!!! WARNING I LIKE VERY SHORT SNEAK PEEKS!!!! LOL just ask Julle or Mr. Perfect they know. XD ENJOY!!!

Chapter Two
Keeping Awake
Cassandra

I was walking around the corner, when I heard a howl. No! stupid dog keep quite!! I can't have anyone hear me coming! I thought. "SLEEP." I commanded the beast. It feel in to a deep sleep.
Awesome chapter and sneak peek, even though it was short xP

POST SOON :D
big smile
YES I LOVE SHORT SNEAK PEEKS!!!! <3 XD LOL
IF I FINISH EARLY I'LL POST!!
big smile
New page! :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas precious211 said…
heart
Xd I get a dedication Yesh! Thanks Olive you is the best:)
And its so good!
<33
Awesome stuff : D
heart
Aww, dedication for moi? Thank you Cal <33

Can't wait for you to post <33
Hey everyone, the-time-thief wants me to send this message to all of you on her forums:

I can not post till next week. And I will start working on the chapters on Saturday. I'll post up one more chapter then I'm putting the stories on hold for a while. Its the end of the school year and I have lots of projects to do. And lots of exams to study for. So I won't be on fanpop tell Saturday. And I'll post on Monday. If I can.
smile
GD

She said shell post soon

PS awesome chap

DID I say that? UHHHHH. LOL Yes and I also said I was going to post ummm two weeks ago, but I like to stall. LOL SO Here it is, about IDK umm a week late.

Chapter Two
Keeping Awake
Part One
Cassandra

I was walking around the corner, when I heard a howl. No! stupid dog keep quite!! I can't have anyone hear me coming! I thought. "SLEEP." I commanded the beast. It feel in to a deep sleep. I leaned so I could touch the dog, placing my hand on its head, I spoke,
"Wake only when one calls for you
Speak only to save others
Sleep forever in peace."
The sleeping dog trembled. I knew my word were acknowledged. Continuing along the sidewalk I entered through the back of an Italian restaurant. Immediately a voice spoke in my head.  "They are here," it said, "Run hide. They deem to only kill you." Over the years I learned to trust the voice, but I was wary, I didn't listen. My first Mistake.

I heard a kid asking if they had tofu tacos, then something exploded next to me. Blasting me into the nearest wall. Everything went black for a second then cleared up. I stood up shakily, What happened? I wondered. Looking around I saw four kids obviously demigods, fighting what seemed like a hydra. Fire, water, and acid spewed everywhere. Hitting seats, tables, people, (poor them) the kids seemed to be losing as well. I new I had to help them out, before the place exploded completely.

Quickly jumping behind the monster. I concentrated on hearing it's heart beat. Thump, Thump, not the right heart, I moved my mind left more, [Thump, Thump, Thump[/i] this heart be sounded bigger and heavier then the other one I had been listening to. I made the monster think sleepy thought and urged his heart rate to slow down slightly, to normal rate, the slow it down to a sleeping rate. The beast collapsed in a heap of slumber. The kids took the chance a killed it. Then one of the ran over to me. The last thing I heard was "We found her."
big smile
HEY GUYS!!!! WHATS UP? WELL MY SCHOOL IS OUT! YESH!!!! OK moving on does everyone know that I'm leaving fanpop next month? In July. If not You know now! Ok I will keep my account. I'll probably be on like maybe once a month. On a happier note! Heres part two!! EnJoy!!!

Chapter Two
Keeping Awake
Part One
Cassandra

I was walking around the corner, when I heard a howl. No! stupid dog keep quite!! I can't have anyone hear me coming! I thought. "SLEEP." I commanded the beast. It feel in to a deep sleep. I leaned so I could touch the dog, placing my hand on its head, I spoke,
"Wake only when one calls for you
Speak only to save others
Sleep forever in peace."
The sleeping dog trembled. I knew my word were acknowledged. Continuing along the sidewalk I entered through the back of an Italian restaurant. Immediately a voice spoke in my head.  "They are here," it said, "Run hide. They deem to only kill you." Over the years I learned to trust the voice, but I was wary, I didn't listen. My first Mistake.

I heard a kid asking if they had tofu tacos, then something exploded next to me. Blasting me into the nearest wall. Everything went black for a second then cleared up. I stood up shakily, What happened? I wondered. Looking around I saw four kids obviously demigods, fighting what seemed like a hydra. Fire, water, and acid spewed everywhere. Hitting seats, tables, people, (poor them) the kids seemed to be losing as well. I new I had to help them out, before the place exploded completely.

Quickly jumping behind the monster. I concentrated on hearing it's heart beat. Thump, Thump, not the right heart, I moved my mind left more, [Thump, Thump, Thump[/i] this heart be sounded bigger and heavier then the other one I had been listening to. I made the monster think sleepy thought and urged his heart rate to slow down slightly, to normal rate, the slow it down to a sleeping rate. The beast collapsed in a heap of slumber. The kids took the chance a killed it. Then one of the ran over to me. The last thing I heard was "We found her."

Part Two
Annabeth
I looked at my surroundings, desert. Sand was everywhere. The hot wind hit my face, it felt above one hundred degrees. But we were just in a restraunt, we had just found her. Now I'm in the middle of nowhere (Now here. XD). As far as I could see Percy and the others were no where in sight. Sighing I decided it would be best for me to look for some type of shade. I was pretty sure I've been walking for about a hour. Its exgausting work to look for something that isn't there. Nothing, that's what I saw for miles. Just desert, sand super dried up shrubs, and some cactuses. Sighing I sat down, and closed my eyes. When I opened them again, I could see the heat waves. Shakily I stood up, looking at the sparkling sand and bright yellow sun. Sumbling I managed to walk a few more paces before passing out. Yellow, red, brown, and orange swirled in frount of me as I passed out.

NOW ANSWER THIS REAL OR NOT REAL?
The person to get it right gets props!!
Ahhhh this is my favorite part. Don't worry There will be more of these later on!!!! :D
GOOD LUCK!!!!
HEY GUYS!! MY STORY IS GOING TO BE ON HITUS FOR A WHILE.^^UP THERE i EXPLAINED IT. IN MY POST WITH MY CHAPTER. I'M NOT PLANING TO BE BACK UNTIL NEXT MARCH AS IN 2013. YEP. THATS WHEN i'LL BE BACK. I'LL POP IN FROM TIME TO TIME AND POST SOMETHING.
BYE GUYS!!
<3
The frist one was not real 2 real thrid one real
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas