ang mga bayani ng olympus Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

ang mga bayani ng olympus 3994 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 3994

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TheIceDemigod said…
Hahahaha first comment once again. 101!!!!! And 100!!!!!!!

-Icey Fire
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cApsLock1 said…
link anybody? kgirl thnx fr agreeing to continue!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas goatlypowers said…
Ya thank you
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas parras2 said…
smirk
TheIceDemigod I will not change it cuz I don't wanna and cuz I don't care.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nicecatch42 said…
I could post if nobody does
kk i guess ill post
and if kgirl posts, ill delete mine
testing
^kk, ill post lol
sorry it is short, I was tired.

Farther West, San Fransisco Bay glittered under a silvery haze.
“He is sooooo poetic!” sighed Aphrodite dreamily. Ares cleared his throat again.
“Ares, catch!” snicked Travis Stoll as he tossed a Halls pack to the God of War.
“Oh, I’m going to blast you with my-“ started Ares angrily, but Hermes finished.
“-bazooka?” he grinned, revealing the gun he ha stolen.
Ares sighed, defeated.
Past that, a wall of fog had swallowed most of San Fransisco, leaving just the tops of skyscrapers and the towers of the Golden Gate Bridge.
“Zeus, tell your sky to stop swallowing ‘Frisco!” cried Annabeth harshly. “I prefer my hometown to stay away from god’s mouths, if you know what I mean!”
“10 bucks you aren’t even from San Fransisco!” teased Connor Stoll.
Annabeth smiled at him, like she knew something he didn’t.
“Deal.”
A vague sadness weighed on Percy’s chest. Something told him he’d been to San Fransisco before. The city had some connection to Annabeth- the only person he could remember from his past.
Annabeth smiled triumphantly as Connor flipped a bill into her outstretched hand.
“Fake money, Connor!” exclaimed Hermes gleefully. “That is my boy!”
“That is illegal!” muttered Athena. “It clearly says in By-Law 134, State Law 46, and Regional Law 57!”
Annabeth frowned as the rest of them groaned.
“No, no, mom!” she snapped. “It is State Law 64! GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!”
It was Zeus’s turn to cough loudly. Ares tossed him the Halls.
His memory of her was frustratingly dim. The wolf had promised he would see her again- if he succeeded on his journey.
“I guess he is not going to see you again, Annie!” remarked Leo. Athena beamed at the thought.
Should he try to cross the bay?
“Isn’t that a superstore?” asked a puzzled Hermes.
“No, that is The Bay. Percy is talking about the bay!” explained Athena.
“Say what?”
She groaned and got ready for another explanation.
“NO MOM!” cringed Annabeth. “I will explain!”
Everyone groaned again.
“Chill, guys!” yelled the daughter of Athena. “I am way quicker then my mother!”
She began her explanation.
50 MINUTES LATER
“…………and that is the difference between The Bay and the bay!” finished Annabeth. Athena scowled,
“Daughter! How could you be so brief with your explanations?”
Annabeth looked ashamed. Neither mother nor daughter realized the boredom struck demigods and gods dozing off beside them.
If u liked that^^^^
then read my forum please
link
smile
thank you for posting nicecatch42
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
post soon, and can you guys do more than a page, at this rate it will take more than a year.
Nice. And Parras just as you thanked nicecatch for posting which I do to I'll thank you for being a JERK!!
Whoa, this bold tool is handy.

Yours In Demigodishness,
TheIceDemigod

^look at my osm new signature!
big smile
Awesome love the Athena and annabeth part and thanx for posting
hey, hey! no insults! anyway its awsome! i still havnt read the son of neptune so if anybody has the link to it plz give!

*puppydog eyes*

and nicecatch42 cool chappie!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lcrs50 said…
smile
hey, guys. sorry i haven't posted. i lost track of what's going on and i've been so buys with hw and stuff, so when i get my book back and get the stupid home computer to work, i'll post.

again, i'm sorry.
sokay, just post
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas chocolate10 said…
I'll post-here where we left off.
It was tempting
"Of course it was!" Leo said. "Why wouldn't it be?! Gorgons or bay? I CHOOSE LIFE!"
"Shut up!" Piper said while throwing a rock at Leo.
He could fee the power of the ocean just over the horizon. Water always revived him. Salt water did the best.
"Well duh it does." Thalia muttered. (I forget is thalia here?) Annabeth scowled at her.
He'd discovered two days ago when he had strangled a sea monster in the Carquinez Strait. If he could reach the bay, he might be able to make a last stand. Maybe he could even drown the gorgons. But the shore was at least two miles away. He's have to cross an entire city.
"How exhausting!" Aphrodite exclaimed. "Well yeah running through a city isn't easy." Annabeth said. Aphrodite scowled.
He hesitated for another reason. The she-wolf Lupa had taught him to sharpen his senses-to trust the instincts that had been guiding him south.
"That's very good advise coming from a wolf." Athena said.
His homing radar was tingling like crazy bow. The end of his journey was close-almost right under his feet. But how could that be? There was nothing on the hilltop.
"Nothing on a hilltop.. that sound strange to anyone?" Leo asked. "No it's a hilltop." Piper remarked.
The wind changed. Percy caught the sour scent of reptile.
"Gorgons!" Annabeth shouted, achieving some eye rolls.
A hundred yards down the slope, something rustled through the woods-snapping branches,crunching leaves, hissing.
"HA! I knew it was gorgons!" Annabeth said proudly. "Nerd." Leo said under his breath. Athena glared at him.
for the millionth time, Percy wished their noses weren't so good. They had always said they could smell him
"That bad, huh?" Leo said. Annabeth through a rock at him. "Hey!" Leo said rubbing his head.
because he was a demi-god - the half-blood son of some old roman god.
The place was filled with laughs all the suden. "Wow, bet you're glad to hear that!" Leo said. "But they're all old!" Jason said. The gods huffed. "Not that old...."
Sorry I have to stop now! I have (GRRRR!) homework.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas violalover said…
hey i'm gonna try.....

Percy had tried rolling in mud
"wow, he must be really dirty boy" said Leo "shut up Leo" snapped Annabeth "he lost his memory if you have forgotten. He doing his best he can"
[b]splashing through creeks[b/]
"wouldn't that just make his smell stronger?" said connor "omg, connor just made a intelligent statement. good job connor." said leo slapping him on the back. "it wont happen again i promise." said connor. annabeth and athena just rolled their eyes.
[b]even keeping air-freshner sticks in his pockets so he'd have that new car smell;[b/]
"now that's just stupid" said connor ans leo in prefect unison. "sorry annabeth, but i have kinda have to agree with connor and leo" said piper indigently. annabeth gave them an annoyed look while stifling a laugh.
[b]but apparently demigod stink was hard to mask[b/]
"i was just thinking..." started connor "oh, no. hes thinking again the last time he did that it did't end well." interrupted piper. "as i was saying" said connor glaring at piper "if demigod stench is that hard to mask, how hard is it to mask god stench?" "Hey, i dont smell" exclaimed Aphrodite "do i?" "i know who really smells... mister fish-face over here" said Hermes "I DO NOT SMELL!!!!!!! you better watch your *** the next time you go any where near the ocean Hermes!!!!!" Ares coughs again and Zeus throws the package of Halls back to him "you need 'em more than i do"
[b]He scrambled to the west side of the summit. It was too steep to descend.[b/]
"that must be a steep hill" said leo
[b]The slope plummeted eightyy feet, straight to the roof of an apartment complex built into the hillside[b/]
"sweet!" said connor
[b]Fifty feet below that, a highway emerged from the hill's base and wound its way toward Berkeley. Great. No other way off the hill. He'd managed to get himself cornered.[b/]
"o m g it's a hill. JUST WALK DOWN IT!!!!!!!!! i didn't think he was that stupid" "[b]HE'S NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S I FRICKEN BUILDING RETARD!!!!!!!!!!![b/] now leo coughs and Ares throws the package of Halls to him with no comment.

sorry got to do homework. i might do another one tomorrow if you like this one. :D
oops annabeth says "HE'S NOT STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE'S I FRICKEN BUILDING RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!"
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bornhuntress said…
laugh
Oh, nice!!! Thanks for posting!!! Somebody please continue!!!
mischievous
post soon! and whats a package of halls????
Halls are coughdrops
wow
osm first comment
laugh
TheIceDemigod stop over reacting its just a pic chill...... but I still wont change it:P
zzz
Kay I'm going to try tomorrow sorry if their are anny spelling mistakes but expect something new so I'm gona go next and it will be my first post slash contribution ever so don't be to critical and I hope u enjoy it I'm going to bed now it's 11pm so ya
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kgirl925 said…
okay can't wait :)
sorry for not posting before but others wanted me to post on my Mark of Athena...so sorry
sokay! just post

okay, the day has come... im leaving for agra and will not be back fr 1 whole week (sniffle) without my laptop (starts bawling) ill miss u guys and keep posting so that when i get back i have a whole page of comments to read and (hopefully) some chps.
post soon
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rickjackson said…
is it okay if i try after goatly powers?
Hear you go it is kind of short but here.
Great no other way of the hill He’d managed to get him self cornered.
Not the first time thillia murmured as Connor and Travis snickered under their breaths as to not draw attention to themselves.
He stared at the stream of cars flowing west towards San Francisco and wished he was in one of them. Then he realized the highway must cut through the hill. There must be a high way under his feat.
Good job Sherlock said Travis just in time to interrupt Anabeth who was about to go on a long rant about the arcatecture that went in to the building of the bridge.
His internal radar went nuts. He was in the right place, just too high up. He had to check out that tunnel he needed a way down to the highway fast. He slung out his backpack. He’d managed to grab a lot of supplies at the Napa Bargian Mart: a portable GPS, duck tape, lighter, supper glue water bottle, camping roll, and a comfy panda pillow pet (as seen on TV) and a Swiss Army knife-
Did he steal all that frowned Anabeth. He could be are brother shouted Travis and Connor as Hermes clapped in delight. But he is not Poseidon said shooting angry stares at the two, offended by their comment.
Pretty much every tool a modern demigod could want.
Hepestases turn to be offended figuring it meant his tools were not wanted.
But nothing that could serve as a parachute or a sled. That left him two options, jump eighty feet to his death, or stand and fight. Both options sounded pretty bad.
Cue laughter. As it died down Jason asked where dose he come up with this stuff. Well that’s classic Percy for you said Thilla in between breaths. As everyone stared who you gave Percy a compliment said Anabeth in awe. Who said anything about it being a compliment she shout back.
He cursed and pulled out his pen.
Okay so I know its short but I totally forgot about my volley ball game and also had to go to two soccer games for my siblings but I hope you like it enjoy.also i know the bold didnt show up but just look where i indented so it should not be to confuseing.
i really hope you enjoy is and plese comment
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mynameis67 said…
cake
good a bit out of character but ok

have a cake you deserve it
How?
it's great :D
and yeah rick jackson sure

so like when you copy the stuff in the book, just change it a little bit like skip a comma or whatever because of copyright things

whos reading?
hmmmm. nice. parras your not nice. how could you be so negative;)anyway post soon and look at my library of cool effects.
BOLDNESS IS BOLD
italics are italic
UNDERLININGNESS IS UNDERLINING

Yours In Boldness,
The Italics Demigod

ahhhh THAT looks cool.
and so this isnt spam post soon rick jackson
How do you bold again?
word
Yay i figured it out through trail and error

He pulled out his pen
“Ha! What’s he gonna do with that” Leo said “I bet you ten bucks that he is gonna write on the gorgons”
“Sure” said Connor. “It’s on” Leo retorted
The pen didn’t look like much, just a regular cheap ball point but when Percy uncapped it, it grew into a bronze sword
“Awww man” Leo whined “Pay up” Connor said “No I was just joking” said Leo. “Better watch your back” murmured Hermes
The blade balanced perfectly. The leather grip fit his hand like it had been made for him. Etched along te guard was an Ancient Greek word Percy somehow understood: Riptide
He’d woken up with this sword-

“Wow, someone’s paranoid” Travis muttered. *Cue face palm*
-that first night at the wolf house-two months ago? More? He’d lost track. He’d found himself in the courtyard of a burned out mansion-
“Could he of done that…” wondered Annabeth. “ No it was flame boy over here.” sneered Clarisse. “Oh sure blame the only son of Hephaestus that can summon fire” Leo got up and stormed out, leaving the book on the ground. “I’ll read” said Annabeth.
-in the middle of the woods, wearing shorts, an orange t shirt, and a leather necklace with a bunch of strange clay beads. Riptide had been in his hand, but Percy had had no idea now he’d gotten there and only the vaguest idea who he was.
Cough*more brain damage*Cough said Nico. *Cue fist bump with the Stolls and head slap by Annabeth*
He’d been barefoot, freezing, confused.
“As always!!” Yelled Nico and Thalia. After the laughter that followed, Leo came back in, but when he sat down, he sat on a whoopee coushin filled with water, making a loud squishing noise and wetting his pants. “AWW COME ON” Leo shouted, which led to another onslaught of laughing(led by the stolls). Soon, he caught fire to dry off, and Annabeth continued the story.
And then the wolves came…. Right next to him, a voice jolted him back to the present “There You are!”
“Oh no, Percy’s got a stalker” Called Connor, “watch out for Annabeth!” he added, which made Annabeth blush furiously and smack Connor on the head.
That was awesome :)
zzz
thx now im gonna sleep it is 11:15 here bye
sad
can you guys post more than 1 page, its sort of frusterating having to wait a week for 1 page.
i couldn't ause i am so tired it is 11:20 at my place
I keep on saying that it is late but i can't sleep