ang mga bayani ng olympus The House of Hades (my version)

yumalicious posted on Dec 06, 2012 at 06:05AM
WARNING: don't read this if you haven't read the Mark of Athena!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters, or anything that has already been written about in PJO or HoO series. They all belong to Mr. Rick Riordan :)

Summary: so far this starts where Percy and Annabeth are falling. Still. I'm not sure how this is going to go yet. So I guess you'll just have to read to find out.

Chapter 1
Percy

Everything was foggy. Percy felt like his ears were stuffed with cotton. He vision was blurry at the edges, but became clearer as it got closer to the center. Was this a dream? He wasn't sure. He couldn't remember anything after finding Annabeth.
In his dream (or whatever it was), he was back in sixth grade. He was in his favorite class, Latin. It was almost over. Mr. Brunner (or rather Chiron) was sitting at the front desk, grading papers, the rest of the class was working on some kind of group project.
Mr. Brunner dismissed the class, and students began to leave. Percy just stood there aimlessly uncertain about what he should do. Mr. Brunner waved his hand, beckoning Percy forward. When Percy got to Mr. Brunner's desk, Mr. Brunner started talking. His voice was muffled, and hard to understand, but Percy could make out "Percy, you will have to try harder, I don't think you understand how this will-". Mr. Brunner stopped, time seemed to be frozen. Then Percy heard a voice, this voice was much higher than Mr. Brunner's, and very urgent. The strange thing was it wasn't muffled. "Percy!" the voice said "Percy wake up!"
Percy's eyes shot open. Everything was black, except for a dim light, though he wasn't sure where it was coming from. He realized he was falling. Annabeth was right next to him. Then everything came flooding back. The tartarus-parking lot, Nico's promise, falling INTO the Tartarus-parking lot, with Annabeth.
"Percy!" Annabeth shouted. "PERCY! I can see the bottom!". Sure enough, still very far away, Percy could see the shiny black rock far below him. It was far away, but they were falling fast, they would soon reach the bottom.
How long had they been falling? Percy had apparently blacked out, so he wasn't sure. He remembered reading Greek myths about a bronze anvil taking nine days to fall from the heavens to the earth, and nine more to get from there to tartarus. Had it really been nine days? he really didn't know.
Now they were, what? A hundred feet away from the bottom. Now seventy-five. Percy had a feeling it was going to be a hard, painful landing. Fifty. How was he going to land? Twenty-five. That's where Percy made a big mistake. He tried to land on his feet.
His first foot hit the hard rock. It was too much. The pain was immediate. He nearly collapsed to the floor, engulfed by it. His whole body felt like it was on fire. He could feel the sweat on his forehead. Percy's ears were ringing. His bones turned to jello-o as he swayed to the side, but caught himself. He tried hard not to black out, but it was too much. The pain was nauseating. He collapsed onto the rock, then it all went black.

--------------------
I know I'm not a very good writer, but did you enjoy it? Please leave comments!
and if you have ideas please share! I'd like to try to put them into the story! And I'll need all the help I can get!

ang mga bayani ng olympus 170 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 170

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas yumalicious said…
Hurrah for chapter 10! Thanks for reading!
--------------------

Chapter 10
Leo

If someone had asked Leo how his day was, he probably would've kicked them in the stomach. So yeah, his day was pretty bad. Crazy horses destroying his ship? His best friend dancing Gangnam style? No more dubstep soundboard, OR wii? Oh no, his day couldn't have gone better- OF COURSE IT WAS TERRIBLE!

After coach Hedge changed the song to Party Rock Anthem (which was just as bad as We No Speak Americano, and Gangnam style), and started doing the can can, Leo just wanted to crawl into a cabinet, and wait for the horses to leave. Then Nico (who still kinda scared Leo) said,

"Guys, I have a plan!"

Leo wanted to jump up and give the little creep a big hug. That was the most assuring news he'd heard all day.

"So what do we do?" Leo asked.

"Well, we-" nico started.

"What's wrong with Jason?" Piper demanded.

"Oh, Jason, and Frank, well they're, uh, possessed." Nico said as calmly as possible.

"They're WHAT?"

"Well, do you wanna hear my plan or not?" Nico asked, this time impatiently.

"Guys!" Leo broke in, "Nico's plan will help us un-posses them or whatever."

"Okay," Nico started, "I'm not sure if this will work, but well, here's the plan. So when I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the horses (or horse-creatures) I thought about how people would decorate their horses with amulets, or good luck charms, to ward off evil spirits. And the evil spirits that scared horses, we're often Taraxippus, phantoms."

Everyone was silent. Then next to Hazel, a pile of Olympic gold medals appeared. Everyone gasped.

"Did you raid Michael Phelps' medal display or what?!" Leo asked

"Would these work?" She asked, as she picked one up to admire it.

"Uh, maybe not." Nico said, "Cause' you know, the curse, and all. I don't really think that would help us."

The medals slowly sank back into the floor.

"Anybody got any good luck charms, or amulets we could use?" Piper asked.

Suddenly, Leo got an idea. He reached into his tool bag, and pulled out five cheap good luck key-chains. Like the kind you buy in the store for a few dollars.

"How about these?" He asked.

"Well, I don't see any other option. Let's try it!" Nico said.

Together, they all caught Coach Hedge, and explained the situation. Leo pulled out five long pieces of rope, and tied them around the charms. Leo gave everyone a charm, and they split up, to get the charms around each "target's" neck. Piper went for Jason (no surprise there), Hazel went for Arion, Nico went went for Frank, Coach Hedge went for Tempest, so that left Leo with Blackjack. They were about to leave, when Leo thought of something.

"Wait!" he shouted, "I was just thinking, if we get Jason and Frank un-possessed, then the Taraxippus could just come, and posses us!"

Everyone stooped. Leo pulled out five more charms, and ropes. He gave them all the charm-necklaces, and then they ran.

Blackjack was going to be hard to get. Lucky for Leo he wasn't currently flying. He tried chasing Blackjack, he tried throwing the necklace over his head. Nothing was working. Then Leo had an idea. He climbed up a ladder. Not too high, just higher than Blackjack's back. He whistled like he always heard Percy do, when he was calling Blackjack. Reluctantly, Blackjack cantered over, somewhat out of the trance he was in. Just when the Pegasus cantered by the Ladder, Leo jumped on his back. Blackjack reared, trying to shake him off. But Leo held on tight. He finally got the charm around his neck. Immediately, Blackjack calmed himself. Leo jumped off his back and looked around.

Jason, and Frank were okay now. Piper, Jason, and Coach Hedge were trying to catch Tempest. Though Jason seemed to be having better luck because he wouldn't get shocked by the electricity that Tempest was radiating. Nico, Hazel, and Frank were chasing Arion around, lucky for them he wasn't going his full speed. Finally they succeeded in getting the good luck charms around their necks. The horses calmed down. Everybody gathered around.

"They can stay in the stables if they want." Leo said, gesturing to the horses.

The three of them shook their heads, whinnying, as if to say, "No way!"

"Okay fine!" Leomumbled, disappointed, that nobody would ever stay in the stables, except for occasional Percabeth incidents.

With that, Tempest, and Blackjack flew away, and Arion jumped over the side of the boat, running across the water.

"Goodbye, Arion!" Hazel yelled.

Leo looked at the deck. They're was only one way to describe it, T.O.T.A.L. D.I.S.A.S.T.E.R. Everything was ruined. How was he going to clean this all up? Jason must have noticed, because he said,

"It's okay man, we'll land tomorrow, and fix this place up."

"Tanks, Jason." he said.

Everyone began to clean. Leo decided, he'd start with the magic plates.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
cake
Whoa! Long chapter! New page, cake for everyone!
crying
I'm really sad right now, I hope none of you are! But if you are this video should cheer you up. It's the top 10 funniest pranks. They're really funny. So enjoy.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas teamleo said…
big smile
Why so glum chum? I hope you feel better! If you need me to beat anyone up i will! XD
crying
I found out my fish died. Well, it jumped out of the bowl (I didn't know they jumped), and died. Thanks for your concern! I'll let you know if I need to beat someone up :D thanks again!
sad
NO problem. That's what friends are for right? XD I had a fish that died to so i can relate. I hope you stop being sad soon. Until then i will be sad with you.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Blue_Waves said…
Aww poor Fish I can relate too I've only had fishes as pets cuz my mom is allergic to their fur so yea that sucks for me.. but Be Happy there are Plenty of Fish on the sea (haha see what I did there??)
laugh
I see what you did there! XD Since when do fish have fur?
laugh
Oh sorry I meant I couldn't have other pets like dogs or cats cuz the fur lol sorry
smile
Haha! Thanks you guys! I do feel better now!
zzz
Cool cause being sad make me tired. I think i should...zzzzzzzzz
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas seaistruth said…
big smile
Great chappie!
zzz
Sorry! I don't have time to post! I will tomorrow! So sorry! (´Д` ) ( ;´Д`) ((((;゚Д゚)))))))
I just super tired, and I have a big test tomorrow (。-_-。)
But while you are waiting, you should look for forums by teamleo, seaistruth, blue_waves, or parras 2. They all have super awesome forums, so you should check them out! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Random dance
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

YEAH! (^_−)−☆
Okay! Posting tme! I hope yu enjoy!
-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Chapter 11
Piper

(late evening, the day after the night of the "disaster")

Piper had never realized how exhausting cleaning could be. It had taken all of them (even Coach Hedge) five hours to clean the whole ship. That's right the WHOLE SHIP. It turns out, there were more Taraxippus than they thought there were because while they were taking care of the horses, the other Taraxippus had robbed them of basically everything. The phantoms had taken everything but the furniture, their weapons (what a relief), and the clothes on their backs. All of the magic items, gone. And the wii, and dubstep soundboard had been completely destroyed. That did not make Leo feel better.

Everyone was in deck, looking for a big city to land in. They had been standing there for about an hour, with no luck. They passed cities, but none of them felt right. It was starting to get cold, when finally, Jason exclaimed,

"I see something!"

Piper was next to Jason, sure enough, she saw a city, a few miles away. Everyone ran to the left side of the ship (or port side) were Jason was standing, and peared over the side of the Argo 2. Leo came running over and looked at where everyone was pointing.

"Looks good to me." he said, though he didn't sound like his usual Leo happy.

Slowly, the ship began to descend, towards the city. As it grew bigger, Piper recognized.

"I know this place!" she shouted, "It's Milan!"

They landed in a park, and left the Argo 2 with Coach Hedge.

They walked around, until they found a mall. They figured it would be a good place to get the the stuff they needs, since it was all in one place.

The mall was your standard mall, except for the fact that everything there was in Italian. They passed a few clothing stores, and a few stores that even sold video game consoles. They also saw stands, with different types of mouth watering food. They walked past a few more stores, until they came to a store, that was like a gas station/souvenir shop. For some reason, Piper felt like she needed to go inside.

"Guys," she said, "I think we should go in here."

"Uh, okay." Jason said.

They walked inside, they were just looking down an isle, when suddenly, a lady appeared. The lady had blond hair, and gold eyes. She had an up turned nose, and pointy ears. Something about her made her look so familiar, but Piper couldn't place it.

"Hermes." Leo whispered.

That's it. Piper remembered now. All the kids in the Hermes cabin had an up turned nose, and pointy ears.

"That's right, child." She said, "I am a daughter of Hermes. My name is Angelia, the goddess of messages."

"Can you tell us anything about Percy and Annabeth?" Frank asked.

"Yes I bring you a message about your friends. You only have ten days to rescue them, or they'll be sacraficed to Gaea. Also, you must find the Elpis."

"Who?" Hazel asked.

"Elpis, the spirit of hope, who is imprisoned on Mont Blanc, she has something you need to save your friends.

"Oh." Nico said. "We have to find the lady in Leo's dream. "

"Yes," Angelia said, "I must go now, or the giants will find me. But before I leave, I have gifts for you. It is from Hermes." She handed them two silver cards. They read: HERMES PLATINUM CARD. "Goodbye young demigods, and good luck."

Everyone thanked her, and with that Angelia was gone in a cloud of silver.

"Okay then." Leo said, "So we have ten days to save Percy and Annabeth."

"We should probably hurry, and get all the stuff we need to continue." Jason said.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Maybe we should go find the clothes first." Frank suggested.

"Good idea man, but I just saw a pretty cool store. It's just like Brooke stone, but ten million times better. You guys go clothes shopping, and I'll get the stuff I need to fix the Argo 2."

"Um, Leo," Jason started, "do you think you should go alone? Does anyone want to go with Leo?"

"Uh, I'll go." Nico offered.

"Okay. We can meet at the food court. Everyone knows we're that is."

Jason handed Leo one credit card, and he slipped the other one in his pocket.
--------------------
It hadn't been easy buying everyone clothes, but they'd managed. They'd bought everyone a few new pairs of jeans each, and t-shirts. They'd even bought stuff for Percy and Annabeth, for after they rescued them. With bags slung over their shoulders, they walked to the food court.
--------------------
It wasn't that hard to find Nico and Leo. All they had to do was look for the table stacked with various tools, and what not. Piper saw a wii u, a new dubstep soundboard, three iPads, two iPad minis, an iPod touch, a iPod nano, a movie player, a back massager that you attach to a chair, a new window touch screen laptop, a Mac book, a bamboo tablet (a tablet you plug into your computer that you use to draw with), eight 32 inch flat screen TVs, eight google tablets, and a lot of other stuff she didn't recognize.

Everyone just stared, with horror and awe,

"Leo!" she yelled, "What will poor Hermes think when he sees his bill?"

"I dunno." he said, "But I could really use some dinner."

Everyone agreed to that.

mischievous
Awesome!! Haha I can see the bill of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,
wink
Haha! Poor Hermes! Thanks for the comment! The next chapter, I'm going to try to put in Percy's fear of suffocation, so I hope it works out! Though I don't know if I can post tomorrow. Thanks again!

(*^o^*) (^-^)
laugh
Hey awesome chappie!!! I finally posted so go check it out plz! The demigods might be seeing Percy and annabeth a lot sooner than they thought once Hermes gets word of his bill. XD
laugh
Ha! By the way, the chapter you posted was awesome ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Thanks!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rainbow_girl said…
big smile
Oh wow. hermes must be pissed. if argo II gets blast, i wont be surprised.
buts AWESOME CHAPPIE!!!
Hi! Sorry I couldn't post yesterday! I was way too busy! But here it is chapter 12! Hope you enjoy!
--------------------

Tartarus basically WAS a labyrinth. It had twists and turns and dead ends, and other tunnels connecting to millions of other tunnels. Fourtunatley (or maybe unfortunately) Kampê seemed to have memorized it. Kampê led the way with a Greek fire torch, which didn't much light. Then there was the invisible candle, which seemed to follow Annabeth. She wondered if Percy could see it to.

Up ahead she heard something like water, a river. Percy must have sensed it too, because ha began to shake more.

Kampê muttered something like, "Almost there. Just a few days, almost there."

Almost where? Anbabeth thought, as the sound of rushing water got louder. Almost where?
-------------------

Chapter 12
Percy

Water...water...they were close to water. No more water. No he couldn't do it. He would suffocate. No. No water. He was shaking so hard, it was hard for him to walk. But Kampê's pointy spear made him keep walking forward. Annabeth was looking at him with concern. He wasn't sure why. Everything was fine. Fine...suffocating...water...fine?

Then they came into an enormous cavern, bigger than the one the Cyclopes lived in, and about twice as high. A huge river, about as wide as the Mississippi ran straight through the cavern. Though this river ran really slowly. It also steamed like it was boiling hot. Kampê led them down river, after a few paces they walked to the edge. Percy looked in, the water was crystal clear. He could see all the way to the bottom, it was at least a hundred feet deep. This was strange, along the sides of the river, all the way down there were prison cells inside the walls. (from yumalicious, if you've ever seen the movie castle in the sky. The part where they find laputa, and they're Following the robot around, and they pass a pool of water, and they look down, and it's part of the city. That's kinda what I was thinking, but prison cells.) and instead of normal fish, the fish were bone fish, with red eyes like Ares. Then a bridge stretched across. It was about five feet wide, and submerged in about four feet of water.

"You cross here." Kampê said, gesturing to the submerged bridge.

"Which riveris this?" Annabeth asked.

"Daughter of Athena, shouldn't you know? This the where all five rivers of the underworld come together. Styx the river of hatred, Acheron the river of pain, Lethe the river of oblivion-"

"Phelegthon the river of fire, and Cocytus the river of wailing. " Annabeth finished

"Yes, now cross." Kampê ordered.

"No. But. Suffocate. But." Percy began.

"But we can't cross, we'll die! Annabeth said desperately.

"Cross. NOW."

Annabeth walked towards the bridge. Percy didn't follow. He was going to suffocate. He couldn't do it. No.

"No." he said.

He was standing right next to the edge.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Kampê asked.

"NO!" Percy shouted.

"YOU WILL CROSS THE RIVER!" Kampê shouted.

The back of Kampê's spear hit him in the back. SPLASH! He couldn't breath. His vision was like looking through frosted glass. What was happening?

"Percy! NO!" Annabeth shouted shee could just barely hear her.

What was happening to him? He couldn't move. He felt like he was sinking, slowly.

"NO! PERCY!" Annabeth's voice was even farther away now. "PERCY!"

He couldn't breath, what was happening? Slowly his eyes began to shut, he couldn't breath anymore, he was out of air. Slowly, he reached the bottom, but he didn't even notice. Percy didn't realize what was happening, but he was pretty sure he couldn't save himself this time. His eyes were shut now. He felt peaceful, like he sleeping. All his worries left him. He began to forget Inge one by one. Even Annabeth's face was beginning to from his memory. What was this?
--------------------
Don't worry Percy's not dead! Promise!

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DragoniaWolfe said…
smile
You are so good at writing.
big smile
Could this story get any better?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I luv this story sooooooo much!!!!!!!! Post soon!!!!!
laugh
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plz post :)
heart
Thank for the comments you guys! Also if you have any forums/articles, your welcome to post a link on here! Though not many people read this compared to all the other houses of hades, so I don't know how much it will help! But you guys are all so great, it makes posting worth it! So thanks you guys! I would not have gotten this far, if it weren't for all of you! (^∇^)

YEAH! (^_−)−☆
I don't know why, but I always do that!
crying
Don't make Percy lose any of his memories please please please! Do you want me dead? Because I would die if Percy lost his memories. Make it so some extremely cool Percy power made him snap out of it and he remembers everything.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas snowflakes989 said…
wink
Omg! Awesome! New here, but I love it. All I would suggest would be to maybe read over your own writing once for typos, because somethimes the wrong words mix up the meaning. I make typos all the time >.<
AWESOME STORY AND POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mwahahahaha new page!!!!!!!!
big smile
Cake!!!! Cake for everyone!!!!!! In yumalicious's absence, I would like to say welcome!
laugh
Ah yes, I hate typos! Plus my iPad auto corrects them to weird words that don't fit in the context! Thanks teamleo, for doing the welcoming thingy in my absence! Now I will say welcome! Welcome snowflakes988! Thanks for reading my forum! Hope you all enjoy!

YEAH!(^_−)−☆
big smile
I definitely enjoy it, but YOU HAVE TO POST OR ELSE......the EVIL WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST WILL SEND HER FLYING MONKEYS AFTER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There. Should be threatening enough. :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas seaistruth said…
Sheesh snowflakes u should be the angry fan/ threatening leader ur scary :)
So post!!
Okay! No monkeys. Ha! 'kay people, I promise Percy is not:
A. Dead
B. memoryless (or whatever you would say)
C. Severely injured

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've just been real busy. But here it is, the next chapter!

Chapter 13
Annabeth

All it had taken was a push. After everything they'd faced, all the dangerous monsters they'd ever fought, all it had taken was a push. There was no way Percy was still alive. Sure he was a son of poseidon and all, but this was different. Tears streamed down Annabeth's cheeks, as she watched Percy sink to the bottom of the river.

"PERCY!" she shouted desperately.

"Quiet girl!" Kampê shouted, "We must be on our way. Hurry and cross the bridge!"

"You!" Annabeth shouted, "You killed Percy! YOU KILLED HIM!"

Annabeth Fell to her knees sobbing hard. The little invisible light left Annabeth. She looked up, aware of the sudden darkness. Her eyes followed the light, as it floated down the where Percy was lying. Once it reached his body, it shimmered like gold sparks, then disappeared. That was the last thing Annabeth needed. She lost Percy, and now she lost the only source of light there was besides Kampê's greek fire torch. And Annabeth really didn't like that torch because it made everything look dark and scary.

Then something strange happened. Percy body began to rise, limp like a dead fish. But it was rising on a cloud of shimmering gold. Eventually, he reached the surface, about ten feet out from the middle of the bridge.

"Hurry up, and cross already." Kampê ordered.

And the strange thing was Annabeth did. The river affected her. While she was crossing, she realized just how much she hated Kampê, how much Annabeth wished she could punch Kampê in the stomach. Annabeth felt like she was on fire. Her limbs ached, she felt like she was going to scream. She began to forget why she was crossing the river, couldn't she just turn around, it was too much crossing this river. No. Annabeth had to get Percy.

Finally, she was right in front of him. He was just about ten feet away from the bridge. She wanted to reach out, and pull him to shore, and he would wake up, and everything would be fine again. But it wouldn't be fine. Percy was dead, nothing would ever be fine again. But she couldn't just leave his body there. So Annabeth swam out, and pulled him back, so she was holding him. She stood on the submerged bridge, holding him in her arms. Since he was still in the water, he was much lighter, and easier to carry.

"Please Percy, please." she whispered, "Percy, please, oh please."

She was about to cry again, when his eyes started to flutter.

"Percy!" she whispered.
--------------------
I don't think anybody will get this, but can anybody guess what the light is? I'll give your prop if you guess right, but no hints, because I dont want to spoil the story.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HelloBye00 said…
cool
Cool
big smile
Awshum chappie!!!!!!!! It's a good thing that Percy is alive and well be cuz if he wasn't I would have had to hunt you down. XD post soon!!!!!!!!!
wink
Yeah! I couldn't have anything happen to Percy, he's one my favorite characters! I would be really depressed if he died!
smile
Hey people! I will try to post today, but that's not why I'm here right now. One of my friends, Wildchild_rids1 (sorry, did I get that right?) has made a club for her story that she was writing. On the search bar, just type "the marked ones" and you should find it. Thanks a lot, I know she will appreciate it if you join!

YEAH! (^_−)−☆
big smile
Mwahahahaha yes I am scary!!! Well, no.
Also I would love it if you guys could check out my new forum, Battle in the Darkness, comment, and keep on reading! It would mean soo much if you will.
I don't know how the time zone is where you live, but to all, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
big smile
Happy holidays everyone! Enjoy whatever holiday you celebrate!

YEAH! (^_−)−☆
big smile
And post!!!
laugh
Ooh what's the light??? Sounds familiar....hmmmm
Yes... And post! Here...I...GO! Oh wait, almost forgot, I will give you a hint, about the light. If Annabeth, and Percy knew what it was, they probably would've extinguished right away, even though the light was to help them (though the thing who was controlling it probably would have blasted them to bits for that). I will give more hints later, but I don't want to ruin the story (well it won't totally ruin it, actually it really won't. It just won't be a mystery anymore.)
--------------------

Chapter 14
Percy

"Percy!" someone whispered, it was Annabeth.

Annabeth, Annabeth, her face was coming back. No, he wouldn't leave her. Percy's body began to regain feeling, but the first thing he could sense was water. All around him, and something was terribly wrong. Percy was wet. This water was different, it was constantly changing from boiling hot, to freezing-point cold. But the whole time, it felt like he was floating in acid. Acid that was painful to be in, eating away his skin. All his memories came flooding back, except for one. Why was he in the water?

"Percy!" Annabeth was calling his name.

He forced his eyes open. Annabeth was standing above him, looking down at him with concern. Percy stood up, it was hard, but he managed. They were standing in the middle of the river (well, he was floating on his back), on the submerged bridge Kampê had ordered them to cross. Suffocating, no he was fine, they were both fine.

"I...then...Annabeth, what happened?"

She wrapped him in a hug, "It doesn't matter, seaweed brain, you're fine, we're fine."

Annabeth was hiding something from him, he could tell. But he didn't want to push her. She seemed more fragile, and the look in her eyes told him that she was on the verge of breaking. But whatever had just happened to him, it must have been pretty bad, Because he'd never seen Annabeth like that before.

On the other side of the bridge, Kampê grumbled, "Hurry up, I haven't got all day!"

"I guess we'd better get moving before we get sliced into demigod cheese cubes." Annabeth said halfheartedly.

"Yeah." Percy said with a weak smile.

Together they crossed the bridge hand in hand.
--------------------
Yay! Percy's okay...for know >= ]! Just kidding =D! Sorry for the short chapter.
Kay people! I've got a new question! So Ditch the other one, until you figure this one out!
-----
So the other demigods (Nico, Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank), And coach hedge are headed to the alps. They're going to find the goddess Elpis, who is imprisoned on mont Blanc. So if she's imprisoned, someone's gaurding her. The question is:

1. Who's guarding her (they're minor gods)?
And
2. They are sidding with Gaea, why?

Each question is worth a prop! So go do some research! = P
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HelloBye00 said…
heart
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
wink
Thanks! I will try to post tomorrow

YEAH! (^_−)−☆
big smile
Awesome chappie! Post soon! I would do the research but me no feel like it! Lot o' work and I don't think you could find the answer on google to easy. XD
um so elpis is spirit of hope, right? So all the bad diseases would be guarding her?
Or possibly Hestia since Percy gave to jar to her?
smile
No, but that's a good one snowflakes. I googled list of Greek gods and goddesses to find them. So there's a hint, sort of. Keep guessing because I think I will reveal it in a few chapters!

YEAH! (^_−)−☆
big smile
Do I still get something yuma? *makes adoring, inncoent face*
haha jk!
cake
Aha! I claim ze one hundredth comment!
Cake!