The Hunger Games 30-Day Hunger Games Challenge!

KateKicksAss posted on Dec 19, 2011 at 08:51AM
So I found this on Tumblr, where they have various 30-day challenges that go around. This is the 30 Day Hunger Games challenge. Basically you start with answering Question 1, then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done.
Have fun!

Day 1: Your favorite character:

Day 2 Your least favorite character:

Day 3: A character you hate that everyone loves:

Day 4: A character you love that everyone hates:

Day 5: Your favorite fight/battle scene:

Day 6: A scene that made you laugh:

Day 7: A scene that made you cry:

Day 8: The character you are most like:

Day 9: Your favorite quote:

Day 10: Peeta or Gale:

Day 11: Something you hate about the series:

Day 12: A character you wish hadn’t died:

Day 13: A character you wish had died:

Day 14: Your favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss):

Day 15: Your least favorite tribute (aside from Peeta/Katniss):

Day 16: A question you wish had been answered in the book:

Day 17: The worst death:

Day 18: A song that reminds you of the series:

Day 19: Your favorite pairing:

Day 20: Your least favorite pairing:

Day 21: A pairing you don’t get:

Day 22: Your favorite book of the three:

Day 23: Your favorite secondary character:

Day 24: Your least favorite secondary character:

Day 25: Your dream cast:

Day 26: Your favorite scene in The Hunger Games:

Day 27: Your favorite scene in Catching Fire:

Day 28: Your favorite scene in Mockingjay:

Day 29: Your favorite thing about the entire series:

Day 30: A book/series that you would recommend to fellow fans:

BONUS: Day 31: Whatever you want:

The Hunger Games 353 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 353

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas buyangaa said…
kiss
day 1: Peeta
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas snusnu13 said…
Day 25: I don't know. I like the cast, I think I would probably change Prim because to me she isn't cute enough. Um, maybe change either Josh or Jennifer because they don't have any chemistry. It's like watching siblings kissing. But the rest of the cast is awesome.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ErnieHannah333 said…
hmmm
Day 16- I'm not sure...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas queen-seli said…
katniss
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ErnieHannah333 said…
crying
Day 17- Rue
Day 26: Oooh, that's a hard one. But I really love either Peeta licking the plate going "we love you Effie" or when they're at the end and Katniss' interior monologue is like "I seem unromantic in comparison, dodging fire, dropping nests and blowing up supplies." that made me LOL
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hisblueeyes said…
DAY 1: your favorite character
Finnick.♥♥♥
DAY 2: your least favorite character
Coin, ew, gross, she's gross, she makes me nauseous, ew, disgusting, she can go die now.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas luvharrypotter5 said…
day 1 Katniss Everdeen
big smile
i luv your pic erniehannah333 nimphadora Tonks from Harry potter!
day 2
coin ew, gross,freaks me out,she can go die in a ditch
Day 27: Definitely when Katniss, Peeta and Johanna are in the elevator and Johanna strips out of her tree costume and is standing there naked and she's like "that's better", Peeta is trying not to laugh cause Katniss is like O_o
Day 3:I Hate... I mean 'dislike' Gale peeta is soo much better.
DAY 3: A CHARACTER YOU HATE THAT EVERYONE LOVES
Peeta. Well, okay, I don't hate him. & I wouldn't want Katniss to have ended up with anyone else because they're perfect for eachother and I love them as a couple. But I feel like Peeta is too perfect, too much of the "dream boyfriend" type. It's kind of annoying. I love him sometimes, hate him other times, depends on what he does.
day 4:i LOVE Peeta but noone hates him(probably)
day 5:i like when the dude fron District one gets Mauled by theose tiger things.
Day 28: Probably when Katniss shoots Coin. When I first read it, I was like why is everyone reacting so weird (I thought she shot Snow) then I went back and re-read it and was like "oh lol" cause she shot Coin. Take THAT Coin.
DAY 4: A CHARACTER YOU LOVE THAT EVERYONE HATES
Gale! I love him to pieces! He's so real. Like, all his flaws make him so much more real. & no, Mockingjay did not make me hate him, he was only acting in fear in that book. So yes, I love Gale, and I don't understand why everyone hates him.
Day 29: My favourite thing is actually the fact that it's fiction. Cause if a reality show like The Hunger Games existed, well, that would be plain horrifying.
DAY 5: YOUR FAVORITE FIGHT/BATTLE SCENE
Clove and Katniss's fight in the first book. So intense, and I love when Thresh comes to the rescue.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas percabeth-bcz7 said…
Day 1: Peeta <3
DAY 6: A SCENE THAT MADE YOU LAUGH
“Finnick?" I say, "Maybe some pants?"
He looks down at his legs as if noticing his outfit for the first time. Then he whips off his hospital gown leaving him in just his underwear. "Why? Do you find this" -- he strikes a ridiculously provocative pose -- "distracting?"
I laugh. Boggs looks embarrassed and Finnick looks more like the guy I met at the Quarter Quell." ♥
Day 30: IDK actually. I really recommend Harry Potter of course, and I also recommend Ranger's Apprentice. Ranger's Apprentice is about a young boy living in a version of medieval Europe. He learns from an old ranger to become a ranger. It has archery, war, fighting and stuff. It's really quite entertaining.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas NormalcyIsDead said…
Day one: Finnick.
Day 31: Hmmm, just thought I'd say thanks for introducing this blog Kate, I had fun with it. Now I don't have to come here anymore :'( *sob*. And I thought the movie was great and I deeply enjoyed it.

The Hunger Games > Twilight
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MomoThePuppy said…
heart
Day 1: I think I'm going to have to say Cinna. I had some inner turmoil over wether or not it was Cinna or Finnick, But as much as I love Finnick, I can't help but love Cinna more. I had met him first in the books, and he already had a special place in my heart when Finnick showed up. I hope I meet a man like Cinna one day. Wouldn't that be just perfect?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MomoThePuppy said…
Day 2: President Snow and Coin. Ugh, I’m so glad they both died.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas peetaTGkatniss said…
heart
PEETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas peetaTGkatniss said…
heart
DAY 1: PEETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Sirea said…
Katniss
Day 2 Your least favorite character:
Effie
I don't like Foxface and Prim.
Day 4: A character you love that everyone hates:
I don't know a character which I love and everyone hates.
Day 5: Your favorite fight/battle scene:
It's not really a fight/battle scence, but I like the ending of the movie, where Katniss and Peeta choose to eat the berries.
Oh dear, I'm again.

Day 6: A scene that made you laugh:
No scence made me laugh. I can't remember. Ok, at the beginnig I though: WTF? What's going on here? (Maskerade)
Day 7: A scene that made you cry:
As the movie ends. It was really hard for me.
Day 8: The character you are most like:
I would like to say Katniss and I think I'm very similar to her. Probably less self-conscious as her.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lani27 said…
Completely forgot about this! Anyway, back to the challenge.

Day 2: Your least favorite character:
President Coin.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas inkedarrow said…
Day 1: Katniss Everdeen - i love almost all the characters, but Katniss is still my favourite, Kick-butt heroine.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lani27 said…
Peeta. I don't hate him, I just don't really like him. (I mean, I think Peeta should def. be with Katniss and stuff, He's just not on my top fave 10 character list...)
Day 2: President Coin
Day 9: Your favorite quote:
I'm more than just a piece in their Games, I really like this quote.
Day 3: Glimmer, everyone seemed to really like her, but she seemed a little bland to me...
Day 10: Peeta or Gale:
I like both, but If I have to choose than I think it would be Peeta (character).
Day 4: A character you love that everyone else hates...Haymitch. Some don't like him, but i think he is brilliant.
Day 11: Something you hate about the series:
I don't like the final part of the movie (killer wolves) and the drag queens at the beginning of the movie.
Day 5: Favourite fight/battle scene - A top the Cornucopia. Katniss and Peeta vs Cato...exciting and awesome
Day 12: A character you wish hadn’t died:
It's ok like it is. But I've heard that Prim will die. I'm not happy about this.
Day 13: A character you wish had died:
Also here: It's ok like it is. No one should died, which isn't dead right now.
Day 6: A scene that made you laugh - (movie) Effie freaking out that Katniss sent an arrow at the judges, when Haymitch comes in....and gives her a grin and a thumbs up! Classic Haymitch...
(Book) - when Peeta licks his plate clean and cries "We miss you Effie!"