*Required field *Email entered incorrectly. Please try again
series officially closes up shop for good. It\'s been a long, tense road for fans, as we\'ve seen Panem through countless moments of grief and strife. It almost feels as though we\'re residents of District 12 ourselves. And let\'s be honest, we probably know (or think we know) Katniss Everdeen better than we know our own real friends.
, hits theaters tonight, bringing with it some good laughs, some good cries, and a whole lot of classic Haymitch moments. Whether the film is critically lauded or not probably doesn\'t matter to most of the
faithful, as what most are asking for is simply a conclusion worthy of the whole. A few good fight scenes? Check. Spectacularly grand special effects? Check. A final decision in that godforsaken Peeta-vs-Gale debacle? Duh. And...check.
All grumblings of an overly-long script and the unnecessary dividing of the final book into two movies aside,
is a pretty fitting end. But that doesn\'t mean it wraps everything up into a neat little bow. Like every all-encompassing fantasy series, we fans have become so wrapped up in the story that it\'s impossible to say a quick and tidy goodbye—we\'ll be overthinking and over-analyzing every aspect of
We\'re obviously not the only ones plagued with the inability to let the little things go, so we\'ll share a few of our final nagging questions with you, readers. Some of them are sweeping, existential crises (all things considered), and others are just plain silly.
But really, part of the reason we love to love these movies is the fact that we care so much that we actually stay up nights wondering what Prim\'s cat is up to.
1. Did Finnick and Annie really need to get married on the precipice of a civil war? We get that love should prevail and all, but it just seems like bad timing.
2. Why has turbulence not been eradicated in the future? They fly on hovercrafts, yet it\'s still bumpy.
3. Does Julianne Moore ever miss her silver power-wig?
4. Who (or what) funded the uprising? District 13 probably had a lot of those weapons stockpiled, but the second rebellion sure looked pricey.
5. After the Hunger Games ended, did Panem residents keep using "Welcome to the Hunger Games" as a catchphrase?
6. Why are apartments in the Capitol decorated like Vegas suites?
7. What happened to Caesar Flickerman? The dude just disappeared.
NEWS: See Jennifer Lawrence take a shot on the
9. Does Peeta ever stop looking like a 12-year-old boy?
Because man, she knows how to craft a good love triangle.
11. How do we get one of those sick coats the Capitol citizens wear?
12. Why didn\'t Gale and Katniss get wigs for their march to the capitol to try and assassinate Snow? Or at the very least, like, fake glasses?
mean? There has to be a reason that President Snow chose them, out of all the flowers.
14. When exactly did President Coin turn evil? Was it the thirst for power at all costs that slowly eroded her, or was she born a bad seed?
CLICK: Jennifer Lawrence\'s 6 best talk show appearances
15. What is Effie Trinket going to do with all of her free time now that she doesn\'t have to take care of Katniss? One word: Cats.
How does Buttercup stay alive that whole time
? We must learn some of your survival skills, girl.
17. Will anyone ever love poor old Gale?
18. What exactly are the nightmares that Katniss suffers from? We\'re nosy, man.
20. For the love of Primrose, what are Katniss and Peeta\'s childrens\' names?!
Jennifer Lawrence Doesn't Want to Talk About Falling Down
What Josh Hutcherson Won't Miss About Jennifer Lawrence
TAGS/ The Hunger Games, Movies, Jennifer Lawrence, Top Stories, E! Loves
Nathan Lane Marries Devlin Elliott After 18 Years of Dating Today 5:57 AM PST
2015 Latin Grammy Awards: Will Smith Performs, Juan Luis Guerra Snags Top Award & More—Plus, Full Winners List! Thu., Nov. 19, 2015 8:05 PM PST
Oops! Halle Berry sweats through her dress
Kohl\'s Features Same-Sex Couple in Holiday Commercial
Yay! Original Taco Bell Will Be Saved From Demolition
Facebook\'s New Tool Helps You Move on After a Breakup
E! Online - Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows!
Call 1-888-E-Online | Text "tip" + your tip to 44264 or Click Here
*Message & Data rates may apply. Reply HELP for help, STOP to cancel.