1. Scar: A tyrant that murders his own brother. He then manipulates his own nephew into believing that he is responsible. He gets his support sa pamamagitan ng giving out free handouts. What a commie! He despises liberty and acts as if pagkain grows on trees. He passes restrictive speech laws. He forbids lions from migrating to better opportunities.
His "Be Prepared" kind of sounds to me like kamakailan campaign slogans such as "Make America Great Again" and "Hope and Change."
2. The hyenas. Lazy welfare bums that sit around and make a living off of Scar's free" food. What a bunch of useful idiots! Can't they see that Scar is just using them and only cares about is power?
3. Simba: Annoying. He is a good guy but IMO how eager he is to be king shows an unhealthy lust for power.
4. mga hayop that bow to Simba at the beginning of the movie. Bowing to a future ruler you know nothing about? Scary. Kind of like how it is in real life though. smh
5. Timon: Useless hippy totally ignorant about philosophy. His utilitarian hukuna matata crap about do what feels good undoes all the hard work and deep thinking that Mufasa taught Simba about the bilog of life.