Ang Opisina Lake scene

jlil02 posted on Oct 05, 2007 at 10:53PM
Did you notice that the cameraman was actually in the back seat of the car when Michael drove into the lake? He/she got wet when water poured into the back floorboard of the car. Then he/she got out of the back door and into the water while shooting to exit the car and keep shooting Michael and Dwight. Wow, that is amazing!

Ang Opisina 17 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas maybeastarbucks said…
I noticed that too. That cameraman must be in amazing physical condition.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas immisterkevin said…
The lake scene is hilarious if you watch from the camera guy's point of view
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jlil02 said…
I think that scene ought to be worth some kind of Emmy, for camera work or something.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas krazykray said…
It was amazing.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Earl-h said…
good job by that cameraman
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas marissa said…
*claps for the good cameraman*

job well done.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas broohahajke said…
I love the camera man more than any other part of that. . .it was too stupid to be believeable ha ha but it was still funny!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pencilcup said…
From the "mockumentary" point of view it's so hilarious. He could have gotten out, he could have jumped, could have screamed STOP!!, but no; the guy/girl stayed and filmed the rediculous scene that was unfolfing. Brilliant. BRAVO!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bradlybob said…
If you notice at the end of the scene when the camera pans away from Dwight and Micheal and onto the car, he pans the camera down as if to show how far the car is out into the lake you can clearly see the cameraman's shadow at the bottom of the frame. Obviously this was planned as part of their attempt to return to a more documentary feel to the show. I kind of thought the scene was a little out there though. I mean, as big a moron as Micheal is, would he really drive a car into a lake?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bstens said…
in the first two seasons Michael was socially ignorant, now they have made him just plain stupid.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas purpleswan said…
^to be fair, i don't think Michael knew a lake was there until Dwight told him, and by then it was too late. he thought it was another road i think.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas chel1395 said…
I did notice that. He remained quite calm and didn't say anything even though Michael was about to drive into a lake.

Michael did help him out though, if you noticed. He opened the back door for the cameraman. :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Temptasia said…
That was so funny how he didn't even say a word as the car was going into the water....lol
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jlil02 said…
I don't think Michael was that stupid. I think he drove in on purpose. He was trying to make a point about how modern machines (computers) are not to be depended on.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pencilcup said…
I totally agree jlil!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bstens said…
He was being stupid, he just came up with the notion that he did it on purpose to make a point about technology later so he wouldnt look stupid when he told the office what happened.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas someguynamedjer said…
Did anybody think, like me, that Michael may have programmed the machine to take him into the lake? Jus to prove a point?