The Simpsons 7 Kwiki-Mart 11

tvman posted on Jul 01, 2007 at 09:15PM
I was walking to my local 7/11 in Coquitlam (Eagle Ridge) when I was surprized by something there. The entire store was changed to look just like the Kwiki-Mart on the Simpsons. I had heard somwhere that they were going to be changing a few 7/11 locations to look like the Kwiki-Mart for the movie. I is soo cool. They have posters with different Simpsons like design posters and Slurpee cups designed to look like Squishee cups. The biggest surprize though was on a shelf they were selling Krusty-O brand cereal and Buzz cola just like on the show. Later on I am going to go back down there to buy a few of them. I just wanted to know if anyone else has these types of locations around? If you do live near one please say where it is (city, state, province, country etcedera).

The Simpsons 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TacoWiz said…
Is there a list of these places? I'm a huge Simpson fan that lives up here in West Virgina, and I'D LOVE TO BUY SOME BUZZ COLA, AND KRUSTY O'S.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Drhillcrest said…
I live in Los Angeles and Saw some cligue lights in the sky drove over to see what it was and they too had converted the neighborhood 7/11 to a Kwiki Mart I didn't know what it was until my daughter told me.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Snerkie said…
I wish they did something like this in Australia :( is the Buzz Cola and Krusty-O's just like a repackaged brand?? Like Buzz Cola is actually coca cola?? or is it all their own thing?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tvman said…
In answer to Snerkies question, no, it is actual cola and actual cerieal
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kace said…
It was so awesome. I went and took millions of pictures.
link
I got a Squishie in a souvenir cup, Homer's signature pink donut, and a Buzz cola.
GREATEST MARKETING IDEA EVER!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kindstarr said…
I agree... The best marketing idea ever. There is one here in Denver, CO. Awesome!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas anthonycaputo said…
were i live in virginia beach all the 7/11s have krusty Os and buzz. They have the slushhe cups and simpsons dougnuts.But they only have a few card board cut outs
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas johnnyappleseed said…
Yeah, they converted one in Burbank (Los Angeles), CA as well-- there is always a line outside the store to get in... I couldn't figure out why there would be a long line to get into my local 7/11... Then I finally drove around the front of the building and realized what the deal was... HILARIOUS! Crazy fools for waiting in that long line in this hot weather though (everyday there is a line- NUTS)!