The Vampire Diaries TV ipakita Weekly Episode Discussion...

g3u16 posted on Jan 22, 2010 at 07:06AM
this is to discuss about the episode each week. what we loved, what we hated you know stuff like that...

the only restriction is no spoilers but if you have to post them put a warning before hand.

so what did you guys think of the last episode 1X11_Bloodlines (21.01.2010)???

The Vampire Diaries TV ipakita 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HEA16 said…
smile
I think it was a fantastic episode! Though I normal ship Stefan and Elena- I do love Damon and the chemistry between Damon and Elena was wonderful!
*Spoilers*

The fact that Stefan saved Elena during the car accident was so surprising-I didn't see that coming! And that fact that she may be related to Katherine!? The season is just getting better and better.

I'm so excited for next weeks episode- and more Damon/Elena scenes :)

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas g3u16 said…
"The fact that Stefan saved Elena during the car accident was so surprising-I didn't see that coming! And that fact that she may be related to Katherine!? The season is just getting better and better."

i couldn't agree more.this show gets better every week.
love the fact that Stefan finally said 'i love you' to Elena.
and im glad to know the reason behind for Stefan to say "i had to know her" in the pilot...
so what did you guys think about this weeks episode 1x12_Unpleasantville (28.01.2010)???
loved the interrogation scene in Unpleasantville, seen Stefan like that was kinda HOT.
and Anna is a vamp, i did not see that coming. i really thought Anna would get killed by an vampire not be one.

any thoughts on this weeks episode 1x13_Children of the Damned (04.02.2010)???