The Vampire Diaries If Damon and Bonnie end up together i will be soooooooo pissed!!1

delena4life posted on Apr 05, 2010 at 09:45PM
that would seriously ruin the whole series for me!!!
i get that lj smith likes to have a happy ending for all her books but it would be so stupid to end the most amazing love triangle ever with Damon and Elena just getting over eachother and him moving on to Bonnie!!!

The Vampire Diaries 17 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DaniKatZ said…
wink
I totally agree! that would suck! Since Im not at all a fan of Bonnie or Bamon, and since I LOVE DELENA! i would be too! Delena belong together not Bamon.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jennyjenjen said…
Couldn't agree more. They are so wrong to me on so many levels.
Damon and Elena HAVE to be endgame after all this build up. I can't see it any other way. It would be the biggest slap in the face after all this time for them not to get together!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas samjhart said…
smile
I won't I think they're amazing together. Perfection. I don't mean to sound harsh but Delena is like a wonna-be ship to me. You know trying to be the Sooric and Spuffy of TVD. But I enjoy some of their moments - no reason not to
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas sicelyarien said…
crying
Damon wouldnt be that obsessive boy who just got his un beating heart riped out. Damon should always be the unreadable and untameable character if hooked up with bonnie that would be all over.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delena4life said…
Okay seriously samjhart.... No!! They have like zero chemistry and especially inthe books she's an annoying whiny bitch!!! Delena is not a wannabe ship at all! They have so much chemistry and if you just watch the show they haven't had a lot of moments together but they will!!! And in the books Damon and elena are like perfect for eachother!!! There has been like one scene with Bonnie and Damon and it wasn't even like a cute scene so I'm just gonna say no!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kindhiya said…
i think it will be interesting to see how damon and bonnie can be lovers or friends... the begining he try to kill her,and she can burn him cause she's a witch...yeah it can be interesting i think. MUST HAVE AN OPEN MIND so stop to always thinking to delena delena and delena. just wait to see the evolution of this show. cause i dont think delena end up together.... so patience
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas VampyreFey said…
^Be careful there. I don't think the fans are thinking Delena, Delena, Delena; they are just feeling how they don't want Damon and Bonnie to end up together. I don't want Donnie to end up together, but I haven't completely ruled them out for endgame, even though I feel they have zero chemistry.
And, I'm not obsessing that DE will be endgame either, I don't think anyone is. We're just hoping...and they do have a better shot at the minute than Donnie do.
ok... i understood :)
i agree with you cause until now there is no chemistry between them but i hope the possibility that their relationship evolves. i hope.
we'll see what happens later.
(sorry if my english is weird im french so...)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas damarina said…
smile
Damon and Bonnie?no way.seriously it would be a tremendous disaster.there is not even a trace of chemistry between them ,I just put all my faith in delena.hey you have to remember that the show is not at all like the books ,they just keep the names and basicaly they keep the love triangle which is the most important thing plus Damon and Bonnie ony had a few scens in the show and none f them was romantic-again zero chemistry.
team Delena
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas VampyreFey said…
^^I agree!
kindhiya- Glad we got that cleared:D Personally, I'm Team Delena and I'm regretting Donnie ever happening if it does.
And cool, your French! I've been to France, it's such a beautiful country! (sorry about the last off topic sentence, but I had to say it!)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
smile
we will see the progress of this show... i think yes, there will be something between damon and elena... but i sincerely hope an evolution from bonnie and damon. they don't yet have chemistry between them, but nothing is impossible in this show.
TEAM BAMON definitely.
but im not against delena :) so open your mind if my wish is fulfilled. (stefan is here to elena so don't worry)
smile
thanks vampyrefey
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas claudia_bb said…
angry
me to ..so bad that i can't descibe. i hate that little bitch witch bonnie so baddddddd
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bamonlovercgh said…
mischievous
i say all your really stupid pig-faced idiot if u dont like bamon i hate elanoor more than any one and love bonnie and damon its elanors fault jenna dies THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!
i hope some agrees with me i loved rose and damon also jenna i really really hate delanoor!!! shes such an asss
cool
your awesome kindhiya glad ur on bamon team
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas delenaluv said…
laugh
who the fuck is elanoor? good luck with any1 agreeing with that mess!!!!