ang paglakad patay 30 araw Challenge

Kassaremidylynn posted on Jan 04, 2012 at 09:35PM
So I moved this over to the forum section at the suggestion of Dark Sarcasm, to avoid clutter in the club.

I will post all of the challenges for the 30 days. Just specificy which day you are on when you post, so as to avoid confusion.

Here goes:

1. Favorite male character? Why?
2. Favorite female character? Why?
3. Favorite overall? Why?
4. Who has the best hat? Why?
5. How do you feel about the dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?
6. Best survivor death so far? Why?
7. Favorite episode? Why?
8. What do you think Jenner whispered to Rick?
9. What do you prefer; Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick?
10. Thoughts on Andrea?
11. Tell us how you really feel about Merle.
12. How do you feel about Rick?
13. Favorite pairing? Why?
14. Least favorite pairing? Why?
15. Favorite line? Why?
16. What survivor would you be 100% okay with if they were killed next episode?
17. How do you feel about Shane? Why?
18. If you’ve read the comics, do you think the show is doing them justice? If you haven’t read the comics, has the show inspired you to go read them someday?
19. On a scale of 1-10, how scary do you think the show is?
20. Has there been any specific walker that scared you the most? Why?
21. If you were bit, what would you do?
22. If you could have one person on the show as your partner during the zombie apocalypse, who would it be and why?
23. Who is the most emotionally unstable character? Why?
24. What’s your contingency plan in cast of a zombie apocalypse?
25. What Walker kill has been the best? Why?
26. Favorite scene? Why?
27. How does the Walking Dead compare to other movies/shows about zombies?
28. How long do you think you could survive in a similar situation?
29. How do you feel about Glenn? Why?
30. Least favorite episode? Why?

HAVE FUN GUYS AND GALS!!!!

ang paglakad patay 281 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-281 of 281

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Bibi69 said…
Day Six.
Best survivor death so far? Hershel Greene
Why? This was the most brutal death in all of The Walking Dead so far. It was so painful to watch, for the viewers as well as the characters. I don't really have words for this one... It's just the best death and the worst death at the same time!
 [u][i][b]Day Six.[/i][/u][/b] [b]Best survivor death so far?[/b] [i]Hershel Greene[/i] [b]Why?[/b]
Day Seven.
Favorite episode? 4x08: Too Far Gone
Why? So far, I have to say that Too Far Gone is the best episode of The Walking Dead I have ever seen! The only thing missing from it was Carol coming back LOL. But otherwise it's a perfect episode, like 9.5/10
 [b][u][i]Day Seven.[/i][/u][/b] [b]Favorite episode?[/b] [i]4x08: Too Far Gone[/i] [b]Why?[/b] So f
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas charmeddexter said…
1. Favorite male character? Why? Daryl Dixon

2. Favorite female character? Why? Carol

3. Favorite overall? Why? Daryl Dixon
I love his progression from basically an asshole redneck to one of the most loving and caring members of the group who will do anything to protect his friends.
 <b>1. paborito male character? Why? Daryl Dixon 2. paborito female character? Why? Carol 3.
Day Eight.
What do you think Dr. Jenner whispered to Rick? Well, now we know what it was. But when I first saw the episode, I thought he had told him that one of the group was immune to the 'Zombie Virus', or something like that.
 [b][u][i]Day Eight.[/i][/u][/b] [b]What do you think Dr. Jenner whispered to Rick?[/b] Well, now we

4. Who has the best hat? Why? Beth Greene
because it would keep you warm in winter and the rest of the hats are pretty stupid.
 <b>1. paborito male character? Why? Daryl Dixon 2. paborito female character? Why? Carol 3. F

4. Who has the best hat? Why? Beth Greene

5. How do you feel about the dale/Andrea scene right before the CDC blew up? I think Dale was wrong with the way he saved her.
Andrea lost her sister her only family and they are in a zombie apocalypse and she could have died a very painful death at anytime instead she wanted to die a quick painless death and stop fighting but Dale wouldn't listen and she ended up dying anyway suffering before she died.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 <b>1. paborito male character? Why? Daryl Dixon 2. paborito female character? Why? Carol 3. F
Day Nine.
What do you prefer: Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick? Lori/Rick
I've never been a big fan of Lori/Shane...
 [u][i][b]Day Nine.[/i][/u][/b] [b]What do you prefer: Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick?[/b] [i]Lori/Rick[/i]
Day Ten.
Thoughts on Andrea? I really did like Andrea. I just think she was misunderstood and I don't think she deserved all the hate people had towards her.
 [b][u][i]Day Ten.[/i][/b][/u] [b]Thoughts on Andrea?[/b] I really did like Andrea. I just think she
Day Eleven.
Tell us how you really feel about Merle. I LOVED Merle!! I miss him so much. I think he was a great character! The most complicated character of all of the The Walking Dead characters. Amazing arc though!
 [b][u][i]Day Eleven.[/i][/b][/u] [b]Tell us how you really feel about Merle.[/b] I LOVED Merle!! I m
Day Twelve.
How do you feel about Rick? I love Rick. Right now, I'm mad at him for what he did to Carol. I really would like for him to stop contradicting himself, because he always says something and does the opposite. I think he might be mentally unstable since Lori's death and now that he thinks Judith is dead too, he'll just loose it again and it's going to be even worse. But I still have hope that he might come back to the Rick I loved from the beginning *fingers crossed*.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 [b][u][i]Day Twelve.[/i][/b][/u] [b]How do you feel about Rick?[/b] I pag-ibig Rick. Right now, I'm mad
Day Thirteen.
Favorite pairing? Carol & Daryl
Why? Because I really love their chemistry and their relationship. I love that it's not the typical boring 'love story'. They both have such a hard past, they're both abused survivors, they've gone through so much, they share a lot of pain, that's why they're always gravitating towards each other, they are the only ones who can truly understand they other's pain. And in my opinion, these two characters are probably the only two people that the Zombie Apocalypse was the best thing to ever happen to them. They both got free of their painful life, at a cost (Sophia & Merle), but they are strong enough to live through it. So for that, I strongly believe that they deserve happiness, both of them are the most worthy of finding happiness.
 [b][u][i]Day Thirteen.[/i][/u][/b] [b]Favorite pairing?[/b] [i]Carol & Daryl[/i] [b]Why?[/b] Becaus
Day Fourteen.
Least favorite pairing? Either, Andrea & Philip or Lilly & Philip
Why? Do I really need to say why? Because he destroyed both of them!

First Andrea, he made her fall for him, made her betrayed her best friend, to later on try to kill her old friends over nothing but power trip and the need to feel powerful and indestructible, and then tortured her in his torture room and leave her alone with his zombie-to-come-so-called-best-friend to eat her and to leave her no choice but to kill herself before becoming a zombie. Horrible.

Then we have Lilly. Even though we didn't really knew her that much, I still feel really bad for her. Falling for a guy she thinks is a good man, to later on find out that he's a completely sociopath that engaged her sister on a war path, all that to keep her daughter alive, which he didn't even succeed in doing, so she even lost her daughter! At least she got the chance to kill his sorry ass once and for all.
 [i][u][b]Day Fourteen.[/b][/u][/i] [b]Least paborito pairing?[/b] Either, [i]Andrea & Philip[/i] or
Day Fifteen.
Favorite line?

'Listen, dammit! You step outside, you risk your life. You take a drink of water, you risk your life. And nowadays, you breathe and you risk your life. Every moment now, you don't have a choice. The only thing you can choose is what you're risking it for. Now, I can make these people feel better and hang on a little bit longer. I can save lives. That's reason enough to risk mine.'

- Hershel Greene, 4x03, Isolation

Why? Because that whole speech was so emotional and inspiring, I loved every bit of it. It made me love Hershel even more, and made his death even more sad. Just a perfect quote.
 [b][u][i]Day Fifteen.[/i][/u][/b] [b]Favorite line?[/b] '[i]Listen, dammit! You step outside, you
Day Sixteen.
What survivor would you be 100% okay with if they were killed next episode? Bob Stookey
Why? Seriously, after six episodes, I really don't care about him so much. He brings nothing so far. Yes he's a medic, but an alcoholic medic who cares more about booze than healing people. And he can only use a gun, which makes noises, he should learn how to use silent weapons. Also, he said that he was in two groups before and that he was the soul survivor of those two groups, so that's bad news. So yes, if he was to die in 4x09 I wouldn't mind. If they keep him around, I hope he finally does something worth.
 [b][u][i]Day Sixteen.[/u][/i][/b] [b]What survivor would you be 100% okay with if they were killed n
Day Seventeen.
How do you feel about Shane? Liked him at first, but then he went downhill.
Why? In the very beginning I use to like him, like in season 1, until he aimed at Rick in the woods and tried to rape Lori at the CDC. But I thought, well maybe it's just a psychotic phase or something that he was gonna come back from in season 2. But no. I think it would have been better for his mental health and for the rest of the group if he would've took Andrea's offer and the two would just have took off. I did like his character development through the season, even though he just became a total lunatic, he was interesting for the storyline. But I wouldn't have seen him past season 2, it was the perfect timing to say goodbye to Shane, in my opinion, because it was undeniable that he was going to die, he couldn't have lasted longer. You can't have two alpha males in a group and it would've become boring if the dynamic between Rick and Shane would've continued during the other seasons. And if Shane would've killed Rick, than the group would probably have been broken, because Shane only cared about Carl and Lori. So it was a really sad scene, but a perfect scene as well when he died.
 [b][u][i]Day Seventeen.[/i][/b][/u] [b]How do you feel about Shane?[/b] [i]Liked him at first, but t
Day Eighteen.
If you've read the comics, do you think the show is doing them justice?
If you haven’t read the comics, has the show inspired you to go read them someday?
When I first started to watch the show I had never read the comics. But I loved the show so much that I started to read them, and they are so good! I love both versions equal! They are so different yet so similar, I really love it. And, right now in season 4, I really love that they do a lot more references to the comics. I love seeing a scene that is straight from the comics, and sometimes even the frames are the same. Like in 4x09, a lot of scenes were straight from the comics, and when they do that, they really do it justice! I also love when they go their own way. I just really love it!
 [b][u][i]Day Eighteen.[/i][/b][/u] [b]If you've read the comics, do you think the ipakita is doing them
Day Nineteen.
On a scale of 1-10, how scary do you think the show is? Can I say 0? I don't think it's scary at all! The walkers look amazing, they are disgusting and gory, the make up/special effects department is doing an awesome job! But I don't think the show is 'scary'.
 [b][u][i]Day Nineteen.[/i][/u][/b] [b]On a scale of 1-10, how scary do you think the ipakita is?[/b] Ca
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SherlockStark said…
1. Favorite male character? Why?

Morgan Jones

Mostly because he's one of the few characters that doesn't bore me. I think his story is interesting.
Also, he saved one of my other favorite characters, so I kinda have to love him for that.
 1. paborito male character? Why? morgan Jones Mostly because he's one of the few characters tha
hmmm
2. Favorite female character? Why?

Well, I'm not super attached to any of the female characters yet. I like Maggie because she's always looking out for the people she cares about and I liked her storyline with Glenn.
I also finally finished season 7, and really liked Rosita in that one, so she might turn into my fav. I really don't know.
 2. paborito female character? Why? Well, I'm not super attached to any of the female characters ye
3. Favorite overall? Why?

I would have said Morgan but I just got myself caught up and have to chose Negan now.
Negan is one of the greatest television characters I've seen in a long time. See link by misanthrope86 for some compelling reasons Negan is awesome.
 3. paborito overall? Why? I would have sinabi morgan but I just got myself caught up and have to cho
4. Who has the best hat?

Rosita... strictly because I have one just like it. :p
 4. Who has the best hat? Rosita... strictly because I have one just like it. :p
5. How do you feel about the dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?

I understand why he did what he did and I would probably do the same. But I was angry at him when I watched that scene - she made her choice, it was her choice Dale!
mischievous
6. Best survivor death so far?

Sasha went out like a boss
 6. Best survivor death so far? Sasha went out like a boss
7. Favorite episode? Why?

7x13 Bury Me Here

It was such a great, emotional episode. Morgan's struggle with what he believed in and what he felt he had to do was so epic.
 7. paborito episode? Why? 7x13 Bury Me Here It was such a great, emotional episode. Morgan's st
8. What do you think Jenner whispered to Rick?

When I first saw it I assumed it was something about Lori. Like maybe her pregnancy or something.
9. What do you prefer; Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick?

Lori/Rick. I like Shane better with Andrea.
10. Thoughts on Andrea?

I don't have a strong opinion on her one way or the other. She was a character. She was all right. *shrug*
11. Tell us how you really feel about Merle.

Well, he's a rotten human being but he is an amazing character - I like him.
12. How do you feel about Rick?

I really liked him in season 1, after that he was more "meh" to me. I am starting to really like him again now - he and Negan are so similar, it's fascinating to watch them in season 7 and I can't wait for season 8.
Bibi69 commented…
They are! I made an artikulo talking about it lol sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
SherlockStark commented…
I want to read it! *searches articles* :D sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Bibi69 commented…
It's called "Team Family and Savior Alter Ego" :P sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
13. Favorite pairing?

Glenn & Maggie - their relationship was so beautiful to see grow and deepen over the seasons <3
 13. paborito pairing? Glenn & Maggie - their relationship was so beautiful to see grow and deepen
14. Least favorite pairing?

Right now it's Dwight and Sherry. I just don't like how easy it was for Sherry to abandon Dwight in the show (I don't like 'em in the comics either but for more reasons).

I also didn't like Shane/Lori.