kabuuan drama ng isla NO madami COLOR OVERS!

trevormann8 posted on Dec 27, 2009 at 06:14PM
I'm sick of it!!!!!!!!You know those little vampire request Flo made for you guys?I just saw a freakin' color over of it!>:(That crossed the line!So I made this forum to try and help things....I don't know how it will,I just thought I should do...something...
 I'm sick of it!!!!!!!!You know those little vampire request Flo made for you guys?I just saw a freaki

kabuuan drama ng isla 30 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas xxXsk8trXxx said…
it's annoying!
WHY COULD SUCK A THING HAPPEN?
i wanna help!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas trevormann8 said…
big smile
Yay!HELP!:DDD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas -owo- said…
FUCK!
I KNOW!
remember my 'what are you stering at' draw?
IT WAS COLOROVERED. TWICE. TT_TT
i know how you feel
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rose35 said…
LMAO!i has cookies now?XD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas topez99 said…
You mean that CourtneyGirl chick?
hmmm
Yes..I think...Is that her name?I think she did a color over of a JG pic too....
sunny
And yeah,I saw -owo-..I think Flo pointed it out on one of themXD

and I know rose35,that's supossed to be FloX3She kept asking me for a cookie one night,so I made this:D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Courtney370 said…
angelic
Yeah i argee cause color-overs look ulgy and it was better if they don't do it and left it has it was. so i feel 4 ya!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas gwenfan3445 said…
I.HATE.COLOR-OVERSS!!!Yes,I have colored over screenies,but with my tablet I don't need to.COLORING OVER FANART IT HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!So I'm helping!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas aiai2503 said…
angelic
1.i hate color-over2.i hate flo art from the being!!!!3.she like trent4.trent belong to gwen(but they brock-up)5.i like the pic you made up there(can i have one)6.l will help!!!!!!
Wait,you hate Flo art????>:(Flo just so happens to be my girlfriend,and tons of people like trent,she isn't the only one!And no,you can't have a pic!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KARIxTRENT said…
tell me about it:I posted a pic,and somebody colored off of it!
meh
dude not to crap in your cornflakes but you do do ALOT of flo art.I would say your obessed:DONT YOU DARE WRITE A NASTY RESPONSE TO THIS!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dramalyric said…
crying
And that was me! I deleted it! ^^I just want to do fanart!!!!
laugh
dramalyric it's cool,I forgive you.like I said just type in for instance if the base is trent type that in in google,right click,then put save picture as,post it on here,THEN color over.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dramalyric said…
smile
Your awesome!!
KARIxTRENT,I've made like three pictures of Flo!The other ones she made,I just posted them here for her on my account...and aiai2503 if you hate Flo art so much,then why do you want a feakin' pic like the one up there?That's like saying you hate peanuts and then go around eat a PB&J!
angry
how did you kwon that i hate peanuts,but i like peanut butter and jam!!!!!!!!!and now i like color over!!! and if you have a proble with that tell that to my friend in JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Flo_and_Trent said…
Woah,woah,woah...aiai2503 and KARIxTRENT why do you hate me?I don't even know you guys:(And Trevor isn't obsessed me...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jjj113 said…
woah fights and FLO FLOLKF OGFMFGOPHFGMPHFOPIGFIOPFGIOGIOFGDFFGOIGFOI that ment omg flo back and something xD
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas jjj113 said…
KARIxTRENT TREVOR ISNT OBBSSED OF FLO AND YOUR THE OBBSESSION ONE "OHH I LOVE TRENT AND TRENT LOVE ME BACK BLAH BLAH" AND SORRY TO CRAP IN CORNFLAEKS ISNT FUNNY SO SHUT UP
big smile
^^Yay!Hi Jared,I am back:3..thanks for standing up for me and Trevor,your awesome!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Duncan_Courtney said…
Yes, colour overs of not only other artist work, but of screencaps REALLY need to stop. I'm quit fed up with them. I understand that some people arn't the best at drawing, but that's what practice is for. I've made a spot for put ther non-TDI content on. I hope you guys all enjoy and use it well ^^ link
sad
Flo-and-trent i have kwon sicen i was here!!!!!!(like from last year)but i didn't do that much of fanpop that time but,i don't want you to get mad but, i was HERE FROM LAST YEAR AND YOU DON'T KWON!!!!!this is not fair!!!!!!!!!$$%#
hmmm
I never knew you because we were never friends..but does it really matter if you hate me?So I like Trent and make fanart of myself..so do alot of other people on here..and I don't appreciate you getting mad at me for no reason,this forum was made to help stop color overs...not to be to me..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TOTALFan said…
Well even tho Flo-and-trent hates my guts, I still think she's pretty darn right, and I think she's waaaay to nice to be hated.
And I think color-overs are bad because that's imitating somebody else's art and the artist is the creater which means it should ONLY belong to them.
I hate your guts?..thanks btw..
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rockzsanders said…
Thank youuu, Trevor.
These fucking brats [most of 'em are.] don't know jackshit about actual art.
Don't u Flo?
I thought u wanted to be my mortal enemy.
surprise
I mean, u did kind of ignore me for...ever sinse that fight.