trasnpormer trasnpormer Art

khopson posted on Aug 10, 2011 at 03:14PM
Hi Everyone,

I've been a die hard fan since I was a kid. Though I'm a published writer, I was a decent artist when I was younger as well. I never pursued it because of my lack of patience at the time. However, I would like to get back into it, so I'm offering to do some free pieces to help build my portfolio. The first three people to name a G1 transformer they would like to see drawn will get their wish. You can reply to this topic or send me a message. Not only will I upload the images to the site when I am finished, but I would also be happy to send the three winners their original piece via mail. I may continue to do this down the road, but I want to limit the number of replies for the time being. Thanks.

trasnpormer 12 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Fairstepshaven said…
Ratchet!!!!! And my email is... I'll send it to u on Fanpop
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas khopson said…
Ratchet it is. I've got another commission I'm currently working on, but I'll get to it ASAP. Thanks.
thanks and no problem!
Ratchet is done. I'll scan it in tonight and post it to the group images/files when I get a chance. I hope you don't mind an old school (vintage G1) Ratchet. That's the look I went with. Also, I noticed you're in Australia, so I put part of the Australian flag (left out the stars) in his windshield. He uses it as a sun shield when humans aren't driving him. Ha-ha.
The pic is now available in the fan art section. If anyone has any other requests, just let me know. Thanks. P.S. - I wish the picture scanned better (looks much cleaner and more detailed on paper), but that's life.
Lol. I loved the Australian flag! And your a great drawer!
Thanks. Let me know if you'd like the original. It might take a while to get there, but I could mail it to you. Worst-case scenario, I can email you the file if interested. Also, is there a specific version of Ratchet you like (animated, Prime, movie, etc.)?
Oh. I luv the Transformers: Prime Ratchet. His eyes r weird but oddly awesome looking XD. Do you mind drawing him, too?
Oh and, you shouldve pursued your dream as a kid. Youre realy good at drawing transformers. Better than ill ever be. If only kids were patient, no offense.
Sure. I'll take a stab at the Prime version of Ratchet when I get a chance. Thanks.
Thanks.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas fox_tamer_113 said…
smile
Can I have 'bee? Or Megatron? My email... I'll send it too you on PM.