THE JANE GOODALL INSTITUTE ANNOUNCES segundo ANNUAL BENEFIT AUCTION ON CHARITYBUZZ
Auction Lots Include Items from Dr. Jane Goodall, Modern Family, Saturday Night Live and Grammy®-Winning Artist Ben Harper.
October 19-November 9, 2011
(Arlington, VA) October 19, 2011 –The Jane Goodall Institute (JGI) today announced the start of an online auction to further the mission of renowned primatologist and conservationist Dr. Jane Goodall, DBE, JGI founder and UN Messenger of Peace. Featuring a variety of one-of-a-kind experiences and merchandise, the auction will be hosted online with leading charity auction site charitybuzz at www.charitybuzz.com/JaneGoodall2011 from October 19 to November 9, 2011. Proceeds from the auction will support JGI’s ongoing programs, including chimpanzee preservation and protection, community-centered conservation in Africa, and Jane Goodall’s Roots & Shoots, JGI’s global environmental and humanitarian youth program in madami than 120 countries.
The benefit auction includes exclusive experiences such as a private “coffee” with Dr. Jane Goodall, tickets to a taping of Dancing with the Stars, a tour of The Today Show, VIP sports packages, and much more.
Other tuktok auction lots that bidders can win include:
· Signed items from Dr. Jane Goodall’s personal collection;
· Tickets to a taping of The Rosie ipakita with a meet and greet;
· A signed script from and tour of the set of Modern Family;
· VIP tickets to a taping of Jeopardy!;
· A framed, limited-edition poster signed sa pamamagitan ng Grammy®-winning artist Ben Harper;
· VIP tickets to a taping of Dr. Phil;
· Tickets to see the Georgetown Men's basketbol team at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C.;
· Signed scripts from Fast Five and National Lampoon’s pasko Vacation;
· Tickets to see Penn State football at Wisconsin; and
· An autographed batting helmet from Philadelphia Phillies player and 2011 MLB All-Star Shane Victorino.
Online bidding is open to the public through November 9, 2011. Bidders must complete a simple registration process with a valid credit card at www.charitybuzz.com to place a bid.
About the Jane Goodall Institute:
Founded in 1977, the Jane Goodall Institute continues Dr. Goodall’s pioneering research on chimpanzee behavior—research that transformed scientific perceptions of the relationship between humans and animals. Today, the Institute is a global leader in the effort to protect chimpanzees and their habitats. It also is widely recognized for establishing innovative community-centered conservation and development programs in Africa, and Jane Goodall’s Roots & Shoots, the global environmental and humanitarian youth program, which has groups in madami than 120 countries. For madami information, please visit www.janegoodall.org.
A leader in cause marketing, charitybuzz (www.charitybuzz.com) aligns nonprofits with international brands and celebrity icons to raise funds through innovative online auctions. Featuring pop culture experiences, VIP events, luxury travel, fine art, couture fashion and sports memorabilia, charitybuzz brings its online community of upscale, socially conscious bidders exclusive opportunities to make a difference. The company enables its bidders to truly doGOOD and liveWELL, generating millions of dollars for charities around the globe. For madami information please visit: www.charitybuzz.com.