A PANDEMIC HAS BROKEN OUT Twilight Fever!
The original virus was appears to have originated from a popular series of books called “The Twilight Series”. Carriers of the virus have been passing on their pag-ibig of the books but on hearing of the forthcoming movie adaptation the strain has reached epic global proportions.
Sufferers can quickly be identified by
· A glazed look in their eyes
· An inability to control their puso beat
· A twilight book close at hand
· Quietly mumbling mga panipi to themselves and smiling
· Checking fanpop daily for updates
Similar ailments, that have quite common symptoms, and often go hand in hand with this fever are
- will peer, puso thumping, inside silver Volvos and look disappointed when they find their neighbour looking back
– will display affinity for canines and all things scruffy and adorable
– will wish to switch lives with the wonderful Bella
· Stephanie Syndrome
– will spout facts about the may-akda that sometimes she may not know about herself
· Forks Fever
– will express frequent desires to ilipat to Washington State
· Vampire Virus
– will be interested in all things toothy
There is no known cure for the fever but patients are usually fully functional in society with regular doses of sufficient reading, mangarap ng gising and access to Fanpop.
You have been warned!! PS It is this writer's opinion that this whole fever shenanigan doesn't sound so bad. Twilight Daily hooray!
Written for fun
Thanks for Reading