posted by summerlynn1978
Since the Twilight movie came out, There has been a fued between Jacob and Edward. "Jacob's better! "Edward's better! Is all I hear all araw sa pamamagitan ng furious teenagers. Well, take a look at this, a fight between me and my BFF.
"JACOB'S BETTER THAN A PASTY, PALE VAMPIRE!!" "eDWARD DOESN'T HOWL!" It was just terrible. It ended very ugly with her ripping Jacob posters off my pader and me ripping her Edward shirt. After she left, I realized that they're just two people, just like everyone else. We should respect other people's likes and dislikes and we can have friends. I've seen so many friendships get ripped apart because of this. So here's a valuable lesson, "Respect Others Likes and Dislikes And Everyone Wll Be Friends" So the susunod time you see two people fighting over Twilight, tell them this important lesson, and friendships will stop getting teared apart.
posted by shannon9396
10. “Speak of the devil, and the devil shall appear.” (Page 138)
9. “Okay, but if you’re going to get picky like that, you have to average in size, too. You’re so small, I’ll have to knock ten years off your total.” (Page 146)
8. “Here’s to responsibility. Twice a week.” (Page 164)
7. “They’re just cliff diving, Bella. Recreation. La Push doesn’t have a mall, you know.” (Page 171)
6. “I swear, they’re like hall monitors gone bad.” (Page 173)
5. “Why are you apologizing for bleeding?” (Page 188)
. “Bears don’t want to eat people. We don’t taste that good. Of course, you might be an exception. I bet you’d taste good.” (Page 200)
3. “So what are we doing tomorrow? Hiking or the ER?” (Page 203)
2. “I told him you were planning to corrupt my youthful innocence.” (Page 209)
1. “Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf?” (Page 321)
posted by teamjacob1120
Bella had Edward, and now they could pag-ibig each other forever because of their immortality. And poor Jacob ‘imprinted’ on the child of the girl he once (as sinabi in Breaking Dawn) loved, Bella. Everything was just perfect and everyone was happy. Everyone but us, Team Jacob Fans.
When I started pagbaba Russet Noon, I couldn’t stop. That’s because I knew that it was the Twilight Universe in which Jacob got the girl.
Not only that, but the chapters and parts of the book that have been released on the website are amazing. They are so cliff-hang-y that they are just bound to lure you in. And you won’t be disappointed.
Read the full artikulo at link