serye ng takip-silim Eclipse Script:

mandapanda posted on Jan 05, 2010 at 10:27PM
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT:

In the past, I have created forums: Twilight Script: and New Moon Script:.

People have private messaged me about the script and to notify them once I got it. Well, here it is :)

Also, like I mentioned earlier, I've been sending the Twilight and New Moon Scripts, so if you think this is a joke or scam, it isn't. I have other forums for those scripts as well and those who have asked me for them have received them.

To avoid minor bump ins, speaking from experience, if you don't feel comfortable with the downloading, then don't download. If you are afraid your computer will be at risk of virus, then don't download. However, nothing like that has happened with the links I have given. I only say this because I was blamed for giving a certain person viruses, when no one else had complained. So, I say this as a disclaimer. :) But, the links are completely safe :) No one has ever complained.

Again, this isn't a prank. I know there are alot of false things out there, but I assure you. I can be trusted. :)

See for yourselves :D

Twilight Script Forum: link

New Moon Script Forum: link

Again, I've gotten many many replies from people, and not one has complained about a virus. If your computer can't read the script, I'll try to help in any way I can :)

If you send me your email, I won't be able to send it. Like I've said in the other forums, my email doesn't work. lol So, just comment on here, and I will get it to you :)

IMPORTANT: If I accidentally skip you, and I don't get it to you in a day or so, please notify me. I don't want to miss anyone :)

last edited on Jan 08, 2010 at 12:13AM

serye ng takip-silim 251 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...