serye ng takip-silim The Team Edward or Team Jacob Debate!

LifesGoodx3 posted on Nov 10, 2010 at 12:00AM
This goes on on the picks and answers too much, so this forum can be used for all the people looking for a good debate over Team Edward or Team Jacob. I'll start, I'm on Team Jacob, and three reasons why are:

1) He does not try to control Bella's life. Edward had Alice watching Bella's every move, and the second she decided to pay Jacob a visit, he had the battery out of her car. Jacob, while he would try to persuade Bella to choose him, would have stopped if she asked him to. Thing is, she never did.

2) He seems like a really fun guy to be around! Plus, Bella seems to be more easy-going around Jake. Around Edward, she was always nervous and not knowing what to say or do, but with Jacob, she was herself.

3) He fought for what he wanted! Many people hate him because he wouldn't back down and just let Edward have Bella. He loved her, he wanted her. Plus, if he lost Edward would turn her into one of his enemies! You have to see why he fought! Yes, maybe he went the wrong way about it, but he was 16, in love, and without enough time to think things out!

So... Debate!

serye ng takip-silim 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LifesGoodx3 said…
No replies? Does Jacob win that easily? So it seems.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas makaylalily said…
hey!i am sooooo team JACOB(the HOT one) he is sooo sexy
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LifesGoodx3 said…
Yay! But... Oh never mind. I don't think anyone should use looks as a reason.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SierraRocks123 said…
I know i loove Team Jacob