serye ng takip-silim Do you find this offensive in any way?

missing_99 posted on Dec 15, 2010 at 06:45PM
Just wanted to know what the fans thought about this video. Because my best friend said that this video in itself was mindless.

But what do you think?

serye ng takip-silim 6 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas dazzlers said…
I disagree with the whole video. It's such a disgrace and the person who made is being unreasonable. Half of the answers don't even make sense. Just because he doesn't like twilight doesn't mean he has to ruin it for other....just like with justin bieber. Even though everyone is entiltled to their own opions, they don't have to be so rude about it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Hellohoudini said…
People like this crack me up....

First and foremost ..vampires are fictional characters no matter WHO writes about them so there are no rules AT all.

Second...ITS FICTION...its not suppose to be about real life..there are plenty of non fiction books about real people out there to read...this is for enjoyment.

Third..when did Bella try to kill herself?

Totally agree with dazzlers...people are entitled to their own opinions but the Twi-haters need to move on and find something else to hate on...millions and millions of books and movie tickets and dvds pretty much seals the deal that Twilight is in our culture to stay.

Move on...find another target...Twi-hate is soooo boring.

Team Twilight
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas FluffyJade said…
wink
*Yawn* ummm well at least all the words are spelt correctly.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mandynight said…
*sigh* i could find a refute to every single one of their "reasons". but you know what, i'm not wasting my time. so i'm just gonna sum it up, since anti-twilight is boring, as Hellohoudini said.

Don't be Anti-Twilight. There's really no point. If you don't like the teen stuff or sparkly vamps, read Bram Stoker. Dissers are jealous or plain 'ol bitter.

Note to guys who diss Edward Cullen:
No, saying a fictional character is gay because he sparkles and does't want to have sex before marriage doesn't make you a man.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas marthatsal said…
i pity the person who did this!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas filand said…
these anti twilighters really need to get a life. they call us twilight fans idiots for liking twilight and they diss it, but in reality their only jealous cos they've nothing better to do than diss twilight. that and the fact they themselves probably can't find something they're interested in. by the way, for a twilight hater, they sure know a lot of details about the film!! hmmmmmmmmmmmm