serye ng takip-silim Why Stephanie Meyer?

vampireempire posted on Feb 14, 2011 at 06:25PM
www.vampire-empire.com is doing an article on Stephanie Meyer and why her books are so successful. Yes, I know... we all know why her books are so successful but if you HAD to quote 'why' in one paragraph what would you say?

You're quote may end up being used in the article.

serye ng takip-silim 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas emilyluvsJLS said…
i dont really know why, but probably because so many young girls have a passion for romance stories at the moment and having the usual romance with a twist has excited everyone. People weren't really into vampires and if you mentioned them you were classed as quite a strange person but because of the romantic twist with the connection between the mythical and the life we all lead. I suppose that we like stephanie meyer's novels because it suggests that we live with vampires and other creatures and that they aren't like dracula and what we thought but more like us.

thx!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mandapanda said…
There is not really a definite answer as to why her books are popular. It could be many things. We all know she may not be the best writer when it comes to grammar, but we know she is a good story teller; otherwise, why would her books be so popular? Why do people love books? For romance? Action? Those make up the story. I am going to skip over romance because almost everyone wants to be loved the way Bella and Edward loved each other. That devotion. Let us look at the story... The way Stephenie Meyer wrote her characters, they sparked something in many people. Granted, there are a number of people who do not like her books and think that her characters are bland and one dimensional. Even if that were true, those characters are relatable to the readers for a reason; from ages 9-79. Humans and mythical creatures... the creatures are brought to a human level and perspective that you do not normally read. I think people love to read about vampires that are not only strong in a sense, but insanely human and vulnerable. Their emotions, unbeknownst to them, are shown through their actions. And that is how we humans are. Powerful creatures such as vampires are similar to humans. We choose to do certain things. And our morals, emotions, actions.. they define who we are. Who would think that mythical creatures and humans would be on the same level? That is what Stephenie Meyer wrote about, and I believe that is one of the reasons people like the books.