serye ng takip-silim The Truth About Twilight

EastendersRox posted on Feb 21, 2011 at 02:38PM
I am very sorry to twilight fans im not Bashing im just telling you what i think so i dont want an argument.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­
1.Stephenie Meyer.

I dont mean to be rude. but me and a lot of people who hate twilight is because we think it is poorly written we hate the fact that it goes January then Febuary and so on we think its stupid and its very cheesey and pridictble nothing REALLY exciting happens ( thats what we think). we think its stupid that edward has been a virgin for 107 years (WTF!) and WE REALLY HATE how bella got so torn up over edward leaveing (comitting sewaside come ON!!)

Moods.
another reason why we hate twilight is because there always in a bad mood we have NEVER seeen tham smile or tell a joke they put no emotion in their acting when edward says he loves her hes like this =( i love you bella.
and WHY did meyer get jacob to have fored a kiss on bella twice THATS assalt (STUPID) and edward being REALLY protective over bella is so stupid breaking her car so she cant go see her friend is stupid and spying on her she she dosen t get in trouble (WTF) watching her sleep makes me want to be sick. and the lines are CRAP (twilight haters think) you breathing is the greatest gift you could give me (come ONE cheesey)!

The Vampire diaries.
we REALLLLY hate meyer because she copied the vampire diaries. the vampire diaries was wrote almost 20 years before twilight and they are both about a golden girl we everyone wants who happens to fall in love with a animal blood drinker vampire but there is also someone else who has fallen in love with this golden girl (elena na d bella are the golden girls)
yep damon has fallen in love with elena and jacob has fallen in love with bella and bella has fallen in love with jacob toand elena in love with damon 2 so they find it very hard to choose between there boyfriends (stefan and edward) and the other person they fallen in love with (damon and jacob). but the vampire diaries is really good but twilight is crap (thats what twilight haters think) and vampire sparkaling (WTF!! stupid) the vampire diaries is very well written and shows lots of emotion and is more real life like. there is this really good vidio called TWILIGHT SUCKS! Emo Vampire Song. have a look at it one youtube
-----------------------------------------­---­---­i dident mean to hurt anybodys fellings and im not bashing im just telling twilight fans what twilight haters think if you cant deal with it dont read it!! ( i think twilight movies r ok but the books are crap and i hate alot of things about the movies 2)
 I am very sorry to twilight fans im not Bashing im just telling you what i think so i dont want an ar

serye ng takip-silim 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas EastendersRox said…
true very true
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 true very true
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas missing_99 said…
I don't mean to be rude, but with ranting (Yes, ranting) on this spot, you're opening yourself up to people who are obsessed. Which, obviously, could cause an argument. Or end up in one. I'm not trying to be mean or anything --- it's your opinion. Just what you may call a "warning" so the crazy-obsessed ones don't go wild with this.

Good day.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas EastendersRox said…
this is a link 4 the twilight sucks thing you would like it! (you would its funny!!) i hope it works

link
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas tomfeltonfan44 said…
Lol, the video was funny.
And yes, real men Do NOT sparkle.