Tyler and Caroline |Tyler/Caroline fans pagtitip. Chat|

Alicee93 posted on Nov 04, 2010 at 07:56PM
I decided to open a forum.
We need a site where we could talk about Tyler/Caroline or anything you want...

|tylercaroline fans list|
link~ Alicee93
link~ DelenaLover
link~ rubberduck2
link~ damongirlfriend
link~ MaryElizabeth
link~ FrenchGiirl
link~ mariafan
link~ katie15
link~ TearsofPearls32
link~ UESforeverr
link~ g4eva
link~ blood_mary
link~ bethanylenzfan
link~bvale211
link ~blairbass03
link ~ amshafe
link ~ Daisy93
link ~ maryam1311
link ~ Jessica4695
 I decided to open a forum. We need a site where we could talk about Tyler/Caroline or anything you w
last edited on Feb 23, 2011 at 08:31PM

Tyler and Caroline 257 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 257

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DelenaLover said…
Hey Beverly! :)

Check out this tweet guys!
 uy Beverly! :) Check out this tweet guys!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas FrenchGiirl said…
big smile
That's AWESOME !!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas g4eva said…
Hey Beverly !!

@rachel , omg thats sooooo cool !!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rubberduck2 said…
Thats awesome! Is the interview up yet? Cause I really want to see it :) I almost adore Treccola as much as I adore Forwood♥
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Alicee93 said…
yes!!
link

this two are so sweet!! i love their faces in this question
Is the relationship between Caroline and Tyler headed in a romantic direction?
and when they laught at the same time ♥
only 6 days and MORE FORWOOD
I loved the interview it was soo cute. There`s suppose to be 2 more interviews but I don`t think there up yet. I know they were interviewed by E! a few days ago.

Can`t wait till Thursday!
(L)
i didnt know that! Although I suppose they wont talk about anything new..
They dont talk about the relationship in a romantic way... by the way its always a pleasura see them together (L
and i love this
"It’s definitely got a Romeo and Juliet quality to it, the idea of them becoming romantic. Who knows? That didn’t end very well with Romeo and Juliet. [Laughs] Hopefully, it wouldn’t be that same result for Caroline and Tyler."
I know me too, they were so adorable together! They were both kinda avoiding going into detail abt it but I have hope :) plus i want to see a build up before they actually get together so its all good.
yes!! it´s so good that their relationship starts into a friendship and then something happen between them .. like Candice said.. it´s not the role..girl meets boy and start a relationship..it´s something more!
I wanna see how trust in each other a bit more.. how they have scenes together, more hugs, more confidences.. and then i wanna see they flirting..:) AW! they have to be so sweet!.. i cant imagine yet!
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
heart
I feel sooo good about this couple and how there realtion is starting the way that caroline will be the only one who's gonna help him go through maybe the hardest thing in his life at that moment , its just so sweet & Im sure tyler is gonna appreciate that ...

CANT WAIT FOR THURSDAY !!!!!!!
Same here! And that interview is just ♥. Michaels face red almost the whole time, it was just adorable.
And agree with Alice, I really want to see how their relationship develops more!
Theres another video interview out for both of them. They're interviewed seperately but they have similar answers and some similar questions. Michael is so cute when he talks abt Candice and the best part is, he's all for vampire/werewolf sex! Its a must watch guys!
And here's Michael's:
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas TearsofPearls32 said…
heart
I do love those videos! They are so adorable! Thanks for sharing :)
laugh
ya thanx for sharing !!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas damongirlfriend said…
kiss
Michael is so perfect
I want this man for me¡¡¡
thanks por posting

( but did not understand all of the interview I speak spanish not inglish)
Aww the interviews, these two are really adorable!! Yeah vampire werewolf part is the best!
Finally we had New chapter, New awesome scenes!!! I really love that chapter, the way They talk each other its amazing, when They see masons video, tylers face awesome i felt really bad for him. And when i saw matt coming to Carolines house i think They could kiss But then tyler opened the door and AWWAWW seems like "dont touch my girl" i love this scene
I'm loving them more and more with each episode. They are so amazing together! I loved all their scenes in 2x10. They have such an understanding, its so cute. I srsly can't wait till next weeks episode. And I loved out first triangle scene. Definetly a little awkward.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mariafan said…
I loved their scenes in 2x10 as well!!! they seem so great together.. they have chemistry!
and oh god, i felt so bad for Tyler when he was watching the vid with Mason :'(
They have such an understanding
That's one of the things I love most about them♥
2x10 was just perfect, the door scene, watching the video, just everything! The only thing I want is for Tyler to smile, I think he's probably only smiled once on the show, if Caroline could make him smile I'd be in heaven.
I think he's probably only smiled once on the show, if Caroline could make him smile I'd be in heaven
she will, im sure!

aw im so obsessed right now with this two!.. Im crazy.. I see the door scene one million times.. I love it! And Masons video too.. poor Tyler.. I want to see next chapter. It have to be awesome
by the way.. im so boring xD
Trust me I'm sooo obsessed with these two! I absolutely love them <3

But omgsh, check this out guys:

These mini-spoilers are courtesy of Carina MacKenzie who is on the set of Vampire Diaries this week.
- “super intense” scene with Tyler and Caroline in episode 2.13

What could be more intense than the transformation? Ahh so crazy excited!!
"Super intense scene" ??? I can't wait !!!

Btw are we gonna see the after-transformation in this week's episode ? And do you think Caroline is going to tell him about the werewolf bite killing vampires ? Since she 's running in the promo, which means that Tyler probably escaped and therefore she's in serious danger ...
SUPER INTENSE SCENE!! wow!! BRING IT NOW!!
oh seriously.. more intense than the trasnformation??..
*excited**excited*
I hope that we´ll see it, but i dont know..

which means that Tyler probably escaped and therefore she's in serious danger
AW I want a scene like Caroline is in serious danger, but when something is going to happen Tyler stops and It nothing happen because it´s her (L). I do not want Stefan / Damons or anyone for that scene (though Stefan has it a little hard) lol
I think she does not tell him.. I do not think that kind of talk type .. "Be careful when you become because if you bite me, you kill me" I think Tyler will be frightened enough to Caroline tell him that
But who knows.
Hey Alice :)

That would be great but I don't think Tyler will have any kind of self control when he turns, though.
But if he does escape and runs after her, isn't she going to have to tell him how easily he could have killed her ? I mean, he probably assumes than, as a vampire, she's stronger than him so he may not understand why she'd have been so freaked out. I don't know, I have high expectations for the transformation and the after-transformation scenes, I can't stop imagining how it's all gonna happen lol.
celine <3
Yes, of course, ha that would be my perfect scene and rarely in tv series do scenes like I imagine :). If we objectively clearthis is his first transformation and the last thing he will have is control.
Come to think as you say, it is very likely that she tell him, although that talk will be rarely weird .. for me , I dont imagine that. Maybe she already has said this and we have not heard. Who knows.
If I also have high expectations with this scene .. God is the only show that I was not disappointed at the moment.
heart
hey everyone !!!!!
its been like yrs since I came on the forum ( stupid stupid exams :P )
but omg I almost cried in 2x10, poor tyler and I absouletly loooved the part when tyler asked caroline why she cared and when she answered and he looked at her in that way I had this strange feeling that at that moment he knew how he really felt about her , if only matt didnt come though the whole door scene was so perfect ....
Im dying right now to watch 2x11 , this season of TVD is simply getting better and better !!!!!!
OMG!! seriously.. IM SPEECHLESS!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas mariafan said…
They owned the episode!!!!!!!!!
I think i'm in love with Forwood!!! They were totally amazing in 2x11!
Hey guys !! I think pretty much everyone fell in love with Forwood in the last episode lol. I already LOVED them, but now they're my new OTP in TVD <3
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MaryElizabeth said…
heart
^ I have same feelings , they are no doubt OTP , at least for me. I was amazed with Caroline , she wasn't afraid and stayed with him till last moment , I'm wondering why she did that , Caroline I knew just not so long time ago would probably ran away , but she changed so much and I think there are obviously developing feelings for Tyler in her heart , otherwise she wouldn't act like that :)))
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Orsolya said…
They are all kinds of amazing. I think Michael and Candice are definitely feeling it cause they give 100% in their scenes together. I just hope that the writers don't screw it up, I'm so scared they will. I hope they see how incredible they are and that most of the fans love them.
Mary, I love your icon!!

Yeah I agree, it was so great how Tyler was asking her to go and she was willing to stay the longer she could. I always imagined this scene like this.

I don't think the writers will screw it up, I trust them :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MaryElizabeth said…
big smile
Thanks :) , I took it from this spot (credit to shankii ) , I saw lot of fans used it and decided to support , like if it's Forwood's day , haha

Aww , I can't wait for next episode 2 month , just CAN'T :((( MCT triangle is going to be GREAT!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas UESforeverr said…
I keep on watching their 2x11 scenes over and over again.
Gah, their storyline and chemistry is amazing♥
Anyone on? (:
2x11 is my favourite episode in TVD so far !!!!!

@ Joanna, ya I agree , both the chemistry and storyline are perfect but Im too scared the writers screw it up by making her choose Matt or something

OH AND I LOOOVED THE PROMO THEY FINALLY KISSED !!!!!
wow .. I'm still in shock. I've seen the episode a thousand times!
Awesome .. I do not understand how some people may say that the episode was horrible .. BUT GOD DO THEY WATCH THE SAME SHOW ??????
The transformation of Tyler was fantastic .. and Michel omg great actor. It was a transformation to another level .. o.o.. Seriously when I see Jacob Black transform .. I will not be able to stop laughing jajajajaj (stating that I like Twilight haha, but after seeing what I saw yesterday ..)
Waa chemistry with Michael and Candice is amazing .. WOW when he is in full transformation and she hugs him and do not want to go
Celine this is more amazing than I had imagined :D
And then the promo KISS wow!! wiii, I am notso happy because it could have been a surprise .. and for what Caroline says .. but the truth does not matter .. THEY KISS! Who would tell us? ... omg .. I never imagined that this couple were so amazing.. And the truth is that the kiss is super cute,:D
I just love that everyone here has beautiful Forwood icons :D

@Alice : I know !! I'm so excited about the kiss but I don't want Caroline to push Tyler away :/ And the other scene in the promo looks great too, they're holding each other's arms, that's cute :)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas UESforeverr said…
I just love that everyone here has beautiful Forwood icons :D

I know<3

The transformation of Tyler was fantastic .. and Michel omg great actor.

This. He could not have done it better. It was dead on. Love him<3
@ Celine , ya Im scared too that caroline pushes tyler away by the whole " everyone just needs to stop kissing me " thing and exactly i really looooved when they were holding each others arms !!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amshafe said…
Love them!! They have surpassed Delena as my favorite couple because their chemistry is amazing!! I couldnt believe it. The whole transformation was just so well done. They share a strong bond now. Buh bye Matt! (hopefully LOL)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas blairbass03 said…
May I join? My name is Lisa :)

And I freaking adore Forwood.
smile
My name is Ashley btw. Hi to everyone.
Hi Lisa and Ashley :D
So the upcoming intense scene? I think Tyler is going to find out about his Uncle. And then he's going to confront Caroline. Then Stefan is going to be the one to tell him that Caroline could have died staying with him but she did anyways. Stefan will tell him about the fact that a werewolf bite can kill a vampire.
Hi g4eva
@Ashley , omg that would be so coool !!!
@g4eva
I know, right! It's just my guess (and hope). Could be totally wrong.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bvale211 said…
Anyone?
Hey Beverly!