1. Observe: Watch the episodes and watch Sasuke and note what he does, and when he does things.
2. Personality: Sasuke is calm, cold, indifferent, cruel, cynical, a bit sarcastic and somewhat arrogant.
3. Intelligence: You are smart, and you know it. ipakita people that you are smarter than them. Sasuke is considered a 'Cool Genius'. Try to learn everything easily, and be the tuktok on your class.
4. Attitude: You don't give anyone the time of day, not a best friend, or a girl/boy friend. They are so much below you in skill and knowledge, you should act like you hate them. Don’t talk too much. Sasuke rarely talks, but when he does, he keeps it brief and to the point. Don’t use Honorifics. Try your best not to use them with people, except with your parents.
5. Hobbies: Sasuke's hobbies are training and taking walks.
6. Speak clearly to look confident and make pauses between sentences, for madami effect. You must not look uncertain when you speak, just say what you mean and mean what you say. Don't stop in the middle or start fading your voice. Confidence shows that whatever you are talking you mean it.
7. Focus & Concentrate. Sasuke keeps an eye on his objective and doesn’t allow himself to be distracted.
8. Focus & Concentrate. Sasuke keeps an eye on his objective and doesn’t allow himself to be distracted.
9. Eat Like Sasuke. Sasuke is often seen 'eating healthy.' Sasuke's paborito pagkain are kanin Balls, Skipjack Tuna and Tomatoes, while his least favorites are Soybeans and anything sweet.
10. Eat Like Sasuke. Sasuke is often seen 'eating healthy.' Sasuke's paborito pagkain are kanin Balls, Skipjack Tuna and Tomatoes, while his least favorites are Soybeans and anything sweet.
11. Become an over-achiever. Go the extra mile in studying and working out.
12.Study a martial art, and keep in shape. Get some muscles, fully develop your abs, keep your biceps at a medium level, but don't lay it on too thick...Sasuke isn't 'fat'.
13.If it's been a while since you've seen someone, ipakita them how different you've become. ipakita them your power.
14. If someone challenges you to a fight, FIGHT THEM! Sasuke is no chicken, and you shouldn't be either.
15. Sasuke is very caring, but never in a blubbery way. Stand up for your mga kaibigan while ipinapakita little emotion
16. Perfect the famous 'Death Glare'.
17. Sasuke isn't creepy. If someone talks to you, respond in kind.
18. Sasuke may be quiet, but he isn't boring. He's used to being the center of attention no matter who his company is.
19. Sasuke often has fights with his "rival", but that doesn't mean you should go around picking fights for no reason
20. Go everywhere alone, and slip away when people aren't looking. Sasuke is a quiet loner, so you must be a quiet loner.
21. Be mysterious and sarcastic it's a sure way to throw off a lot of people.
22. Do your best to copy his behavior. Practice your stance and facial expressions.
23. Try not to be too eager to do something. You NEVER want to seem to eager.
24. Have a group of at least 3 mga kaibigan and call yourself; "Team snake" or "Team hawk" (not literally)
25. DONT act Emo and crybaby. it's a HUGE misconception.
26. Only ipakita feelings if absolutly necessary
27. Be Very Emo
28. Hardly ever smile unless it's kind of smug or when you are about to make a sarcastic comment to your rival.
29. pagganap like Sasuke Uchiha is tough at first, don't get discouraged if you are having difficulties.
30. Say his quotes.