nalalapit na pelikula Trailers!

kathiria82 posted on Sep 13, 2007 at 11:21PM
I was just wondering what you guys thought about trailers being added more than once on this spot. I just notice that people have been adding trailers that have been already added. I know some trailers are a little different and that's fine to add those. I always make sure to check and see if the trailer has already been added by doing a search and I feel everyone should at least do the same.

nalalapit na pelikula 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas rookyboy said…
It can get annoying and very much so when you puting a comment to say it is already on the spot and they dont remove.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas kathiria82 said…
Well I know Dominator adds the HD trailers from DIVX and that is fine but most of those trailers are repeats as well.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dominator said…
sorry...

I do only put HD on now, some of the quality I have seen is bad so I reverted to these ones..

I must admit I am a little guilty of not checking to see if they are on the site...

I will look into it further before submitting...(I will check the quality first mind)

:P

last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Dominator, I like that you add the HD trailers and everyone is free to add what they want. I am not trying to hinder anyone from adding, I was just stating my opinion. You don't have to apologize but I am glad that you can take constructive criticism as well.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas harold said…
My preference, if I have a cleaner or higher-resolution version of an already-posted video, is to send the original poster a message with the URL. Then it's up to the original poster to edit it or not. That's for Flash videos, which everyone who uses Fanpop can watch, because Flash is a requirement for logging into the site.

If my duplicate video requires a not-Flash-based player, I add the URL as a comment to the existing video, because a lot of people who use Fanpop can't watch videos on things like DivX, so I don't feel it should replace the original video (if the original was from a Flash-based site).

Edit:
I should say that this is my approach to all my videos on Fanpop, not just trailers in this spot.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Dominator said…
Nothing wrong with a little

"constructive criticism" :P

Keep it real...Keep it original
Harold you are right. I have noticed that a lot of fans have trouble watching the videos I upload from DIVX but I like to add them because they have great quality.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Saphira333 said…
yeah i have trouble whaching them can someone plez put it on anouther format plez?