Bampira Vampire mga sanggol

MurderXRehab posted on Apr 01, 2008 at 04:40PM
Me and my freind keep having this arguement about whether or not vampires can make babies and give birth. what do you think? maybe we might settle the arguement its being going on for ages now.

Bampira 15 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas amazondebs said…
i don't think so no, vampires are not living there fore they can not produce living
their children are those that are sired
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DrDevience said…
Agree with Debs. Highly improbable at best.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MurderXRehab said…
Thanks, now i can prove my freind wrong! :D
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Jillywinkles said…
Well in that Van Helsing movie, the vampires did have babies (although they kept dying--does that still count?).

And people who think they are vampires would probably say that they can have babies...

So even though I don't regard either of the above with much respect, I would have to say it depends on which kind of vampire.
Yeah, my freind used the Van Helsing point in her argument and my other freind said what you said, your right, we probably are both right. lol thanks
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas martemora15 said…
vampire girls can't have babyes, since theire bodyes then have to be changed, but vampire guys can be fathers, couse they don't need to change
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ebathory said…
But if the vampire guys are dead, you would thing their little swimmers would be too...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Ovybo said…
In Twilight(yeah, so?!?!?) Edward and Bella had a baby but they only could because Bella was still a human and her body was changing. Edward's wasn't but it didn't need to for the baby to come.

So I say no.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas alicecullenx95 said…
okay, i loved twilight, but i still don't think vamps can have babies. their bodies stay the same forever, so how would they get pregnant?
Thanks for commenting! and i agree with what everyones said. lol to the dead swimmers!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bigjohnnyv said…
You forget about the link which is defined as "The child of a vampire father and a human mother. Dhampirs often have powers similar to a vampire, but none of their weaknesses (though, the reverse can occur as well). A dhampir is believed to be unusually adept at killing and detecting vampires."

Notable Dhampirs include link (portrayed by Wesley Snipes) in the movie of the same name, as was Conner (portrayed by Vincent Kartheiser) in the TV series link and Rayne from the videogame link all of whom were/are the product of their human mothers mating with full blooded vampires.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas samdbz said…
I agree with you there bigjohnnyv as long as the mother is human and vams for fathers then they can have kids but it won't be to the extreme as in the twilight series (sorry for thoses who have not read the series)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vampiressJazz said…
yes and no if there a pure blood but if they are made then no
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas HappyIllusion said…
They can't...They're dead.

Unless you have engineered Vampires that are alive. Then maybe.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas vampiressJazz said…
pure bloods