Bampira If you dont think Bampira exist, why are you here?

Ashwolf posted on Jul 30, 2010 at 06:01PM
I am just curious why i see so many comments from people saying vampires don't exist, if they are on a spot about being a fan of vampires? I'm not trying to be rude, but what business do you have here? Just to tell us they don't exist?

Bampira 9 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas goth-kitty said…
monkey
I know, I totally agree wit u!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas November99 said…
I can't think they don't exsit but still like books/movies/tv shows about them?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas CornChips said…
big smile
This is a club about being a fan of Vampires, not for believing in them. ¬_¬ I like them & join this because they're one of my favorite mythical creatures.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lailalove said…
smile
agree
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas filand said…
heart
i believe they exist somewhere. i think we'd all be ignorant to just dismiss vampires
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas bri-marie said…
Because there is a difference between liking something and thinking it exists. And, as CornChips pointed out, this is a fan club for liking vampires, not for thinking they're real.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas GemonkDruid said…
Because... I like vampires? Doesn't mean they're real. If it does, then the world's population would probably not be 6 billion...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SweetPea2007 said…
smile
I enjoy some books, shows, and movies about vampires. I find it fun and good entertainment to read and watch things about them, but I know they are not real. I also do not believe in Fairies, Dragons,mermaids, magic, ect.....but i love reading and watching these things (it is nice to get away from reality for a while). I might not believe in vampires but i like posting photos of them and doing picks based on movies and books about them and i am not going to bad mouth somebody who believes in them unless i feel they are being rude.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas piperleoforever said…
hmmm
I enjoy TV shows where Vampires apper (Like TVD,one of my favorites)
I don't know if they DO excist,but i am a bealiver.