matagumpay Why. Whyyyy!

CupcakeBubbles_ posted on Jul 01, 2012 at 12:40AM
Tonight my sister and I watch 'The Blond Squad'. In the end where (*SPOILER ALERT!!!*) Cat is all sad because that boy dumped her, and Robbie sings his song? Me and my sister were all sqealy. THEN, AT THE END, CAT'S JUST LIKE "Ooo what if I dyed my hair blond?" WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FUDGE! Robbie write her a freaking song! WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE, DAN?! I WILL PAY YOU FOR AN EPISODE WHERE THEY GET TOGETHER! WHO AGREES WITH ME?!

AHHHHHHH!

matagumpay 2 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 123cosmo4 said…
hmmm
I was like "AWWWWW!" Then Cat said that one line and it was crushed for me. I would kill for some Cabbie. We need a new relationship in the group besides the previous Beck and Jade. I'm still waiting for Bori to come around too.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LLCoyote said…
hmmm
I don't think Cat had any clue Robbie wrote that song for her. Unfortunately they've turned Cat into a moron who apparently cannot be serious. I'm not a Cabbie fan but I do think the way they just dumped the plot was disappointing, and I can see how Cabbie fans would be seriously mad. They did the same thing in Jade Gets Crushed and I have a feeling that it will be a fairly frequent occurrence on this show. It's very annoying.