Wade Barrett Smackdown House ipakita Results Vienna, Austria 11/5/11

LostPB posted on Nov 07, 2011 at 05:51AM
Randy Orton and Ted DiBiase beat Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett in about 15:00.

Cody came out first and cut a great promo on us (in his normal, not in super-villain voice). He told us how he recently got interviewed by Sky Sports and how they asked him who the ugliest crowd that he ever performed in front of was. Of course it was us, which had people aghast. Well, as I looked around, I quiet shared his opinion at certain points. A huge, fat guy, who seemed appealed even more than everybody else was standing around giving Cody the bird. Well, I thought, it seems like you are our king of ugly people tonight. Cody then said he was not saying this as a wrestler trying to get booed, but meant it from the bottom of his heart.

Barrett then came out, followed by DiBiase and finally Orton for the co-biggest pop of the night, shared with Big Show. Barrett and DiBiase started and eventually tagged their partners. Big pop for Orton first being in the match. Cody took a page right out of the Larry Zbyszko book of stalling. Orton eventually got his hands on him and started working him over, including a back suplex. Tag back to DiBiase who did the old face 10-punches-in-the-corner-spot, to the approval of the crowd. Orton was tagged back in and was worked over by Rhodes and Barrett, including some ground and pound by the former bare-knuckle fighter.

Orton worked face in peril for a brief time, before Rhodes had worked heel in peril in a kind of strange dynamic. Orton hit a nice high slam an tagged DiBiase. He tried to put Cody in the Million Dollar Dream, but Cody hip-tossed out. Barrett tagged back in and kicked DiBiase to the outside. DiBiase did his best Ricky Morton imitation for a bit. Finally, he tagged Robert Gibson, err, Randy Orton who ran wild, and unlike Justin Gabriel before, is actually allowed to do so. He hit his snap powerslam and draping DDT on Cody and went for the RKO, only to be thwarted by Barrett. All four guys hit the ring and one-upped each other, leaving Barrett and Orton in the ring. Barrett picked Orton up for Wasteland, but Orton slipped off his shoulders and hit the RKO for the 1-2-3.

Credit: prowrestling.net

Wade Barrett No ang sumagot