mga tauhan ng walt disney ★ Your Ultimate Disney Dream: What would you like to do if you could? ★

PrueFever posted on Dec 03, 2014 at 02:57AM
Considering how most everyone on here is a big Disney fan, I'm sure there are some things that everyone has done to verify their love, be it by trying to collect all of your favorite movies or characters, been to the parks, or what have you.

But are there some things that you've always wanted to do is relation to Disney, but just never had the chance? Here's where you can share some of these things.

Personally, I've always wanted to:

- Go to another one of the parks: So far, I've been to Disneyland Resort Paris and Walt Disney World so I really want to experience Disneyland or Tokyo Disneyland.

- Ride Mickey's Big Wheel during sunset: That would be so magical!

- See the World of Color show live: I've seen versions of it on YouTube, but it must be Spectacular see it live!

- Go to a feature at the El Capitan: I would have loved to have been there in 2006 when The Little Mermaid was released.

- Go to one of those rare Character days at one of the parks: To meet Scrooge McDuck or another one of those rare Characters.

- Collect every Animated Disney Release on Blu-Ray: I'm still working on this one!

- Obtain a Gold D23 membership: Must be every Disney Fan's Dream!

- Meet a Disney Animator: Either Andreas Deja or Glen Keane!

- Tour the Disney Animation Art Library: That would be truly fascinating!
 Considering how most everyone on here is a big Disney fan, I'm sure there are some things that everyo
last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 02:57AM

mga tauhan ng walt disney 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Angelica_AW said…
"Go to one of those rare Character days at one of the parks."
That would be cool.

I think for myself I would love to help write a story for a movie.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas ClarissaMcD said…
I have a huge list:
-Spend a night or several nights in the suite in Cinderella's Castle
-Perform in or direct a show at a Disney park
-Stay in all the resorts at Walt Disney World
-Go on a behind the scenes tour of my favorite attractions
-Own every Disney movie
-Work at Tower or Terror, Great Movie Ride, or Jungle Cruise
-Go to Disney World for Halloween
-Celebrate New Year's Eve at Disney World
-Visit a Disney park that is not in the US
-Be in a parade
-Buy a costume used in the original Mary Poppins
-Take a friend on their first trip to Disney
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas SarahCorine said…
heart
I want to dress up as Belle, meet Gaston at Disney world and carry him away with me on a magic carpet ride, so he can put on my shoe, awake me from the sleeping apple with true love's kiss, give me a library, and finally live happily ever after with me. So basically, I want him to be my prince.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas