Warriors (Novel Series) Also making a book.. :D Im taking names, Ideas.... ANYTHING!

Whitefeather posted on Feb 22, 2010 at 09:59PM
The mist danced around the edge of a fallen oak. Cats were looking up at a large black tom, whose dark green eyes glittered in the moonlit sky. "The meeting has begun" the black tom flicked his tail impatiently. Awkward silence rose throughout the clearing. "I, Darkmoon, leader of Oakclan,call upon my warrior ancestors to look upon Whitepaw" A white she-cat stood up, her eyes wide with surprise. She started padding toward Darkmoon. She proudly sat next to her leader. And he resumed, "to be known as Whitefeather for her bravery against Mistclan tonight." A large brown tabby tom shot his leader an uneasy glance. Darkmoon, with a flick of his tail, gave the tabby a warning. " Tonight, Whitefeather will guard the camp as we sleep tonight." He briskly jumped down the large oak. As Whitefeather trotted over to the medicine cats den. "What do I do now?" Whitefeather mewed. "You wait" a small white she-cat answered, whose pelt seemed like it was splattered with bright red berries. "alright."

Thats my beggining... Needs editing.. ^_^ Just doing this in my spare time, LOVE WRITING... I want to write when I get a job.. XD lol

Warriors (Novel Series) 12 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Whitefeather said…
big smile
P.S.. the medicine cat, is me ( spottedfire ) and I don't want to give away too much, but whitefeather obviously, is me also... Wait to see what happens next.............. :D seriously, though, I NEED some ideas and names.. ^-^'' Hope you liked it.... :D I took this right from my article.. so, i DID write it, but i wrote it yesterday.. ^_^'' anyway... NEED IDEAS!!! again, hope you liked the prologue.. or.. beginning prologue .... :D
smirk
and... If im lucky.. you could copy and paste what ive done, and edit it, and post it on THIS..! you might be lucky, and be my editor.. ( If my story seems any good to you anyway.. ) :D
blush
As the White warrior opened her eyes, a bright, cheerful, glow was wedging its way into her eyes. Whitefeather let out a loud yawn. The apprentice's den was always so soft and comfortable. She had hardly slept at all on the cold, wooden floors of the Warriors den. Whitefeathers belly ached from practicing her newly-learned battle skills. As she was trotting up to her sisters den, she noticed an eerie silence among the clan. Usually the morning patroll was out by now. All she heard was the whispers of her clanmates. Something was wrong. Skypaw was pushing a moss ball over a wet twig. Whitefeather trotted over to Skypaw. "Is somthing wrong?" Skypaw shyly asked. "I was going to ask you the same thing." She retorted. She glanced iver to the medicine cats den, then it hit her. Spottedfire was missing.

"Spottedfire!" The new Warrior yelped in agony as her sister raced off through the wide, feather-coated exit. A gray cat held her sister limply in the jaws of the strange cat. Suddenly a strange yet familiar scent wisped past her nose. Fireclan..! "Let her go!" she wailed. She began running rapidly, trying to find her sister. "You cant do this!" She whispered, half to herself. She heard paw steps behind her. "its no use" Whitefeather whisped around to see who was talking to her. "your sister is gone" Darkmoon meowed. His eyes were clouded with greif. "This is the path she has chosen." he croaked." wherever she is headed, she knows what to do." The white warrior choked out the word she dreaded most."But WHERE is she going? What if.... What if... Shes GONE..?" Darkmoon glanced at his patrol, and with a flick of his tail, the Warriors that were on patrol vanished into the trees. " I know how you feel.." he padded over to the river, where her sister crossed. He sat down, without a word. Then he spoke. "When I was a just a kit.." he began. " My sister, Amberkit" he paused. "Was chosen by Moonclan to go to Iceclan." Whitefeather let out a loud gasp. "You mean your sister is Amberclaw!?" The new Warriors eyes were huge with curiosity. "yes." the black leader calmly meowed. the white she-cats eyes were filled with pain still, but now had a pinch of sympathy for her leader.
big smile
ok, so I get it, not the best up there. I just found myself writing, and thought, ok this is good! but i have to make it fit in with the story.. T.T So, i back tracked, and got myself here.... what will happen next? Well, dont ask me, because i dont know! LOL
surprise
She shook her head in disbelief. "Amberclaw?" She paused to take a breath. her tone suddenly turned harsh. "she-shes your sister!?" Darkmoon looked surprised at her challenging tone. Their eyes were locked. The clans shadows became long, and dark, as the moon covered the sun. Then it began to rain silver wet drops of liquid. "Darkmoon...." Whitefeather began. "whats happening?" Whitefeatehres meow sounded like a scared kit. Darkmoons fur fluffed up to almost twice his size. "Follow me!" His tone was loud as the rain itself. The forest floor became orange as the moon became brighter. It was as if the sun was shining through the moon. Suddenly a familiar cry rang throughout the forest. "Whitefeather!" Saphiredawn's cry was filled with urgency. Whitefeathers ears twitched up immediately. She slid off the rock that she and Darkmoon were sitting on. "Mother!" Whitefeathers meow sounded of Worry. She ran toward the voice. Then eventually picked up her mothers sweet scent. There was no reply. Now the white warrior was sprinting to her mother, only following by her faint scent, covered up by rain. Her blood was pounding hard in her paws, the soft forest floor disapeared. The forest gradually got darker.. and darker. "Mother?" Her faint mew sounded heart-broken. "Saphiredawn?" Her paws became red with soaked blood. A river slowly oozed over a fallen oak tree. The water became colder, and colder, until it became ice. The tree then shattered into a what seemed like a million pieces. "Hello, whitefeather." She could barely make out the faint shape of a large cat. Oakmoon! The first leader of Oakclan. The white she-cat realized this was a message from moonclan. She suddenly exploded with questions. "Why am I here? Wheres my mother? Is my sister ok?" Oakmoons face was expressionless. "You are standing on your future." Whitefeathers head cocked to one side. "What do you mean?" She replied. "Your prophecy." he paused to breathe. "Is to save your clan." Her body became ice. "Me?" she asked. "You must mean some other cat." her claws unseathed. "And your sister will be fine." he meowed. "She is needed where she is now." He looked worried. "And your mother is waiting for you at camp." he mewed. Her eyes became wide as he vanished.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas warriorpeeps said…
mischievous
you need to add a kittypet named bob. ^.^
mischievous
LOLZ

Whitefeathewr padded over teh kittypet fence. "Hi!" a fat cat meowed. "Im bob. want sum kentukeh fwied chiken?"

Very realistic...... veeerryyyy realistic
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Rainsky57 said…
Maybe you could try this!:

Whitefeather padded over to teh kittypet fence. "HI!!!!!!!! a fat cat meowed. "IM BOB!!!! DOES YEW WANT SUM KUNTWEH FWIED CHIKEN?!?!?!?" Whitefeather stared at him. Then she took out her gun and pointed it at Bob. "GIMMIE THE CHIKEN OR U WIL DIE!!!!!" she yowled. Then she fired. "PYEW! PYEW! PYEW!" she cried. "NUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!" Bob screamed as Whitefeather shot him. The chicken fell out of Bob's paw and Whitefeather took it back to camp.
big smile
OMG!!! PERFECT!!! IT CAN BE CALLED THE CHEESEBURGER BATTLE OF GREACE!!!! NICE!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas WarriorsFan98 said…
I want to make a book too!!! I like writing too. I wrote a story about two guys who are trapped in a horror movie. (not my best work)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas WarriorsFan98 said…
Yah! During the battle, you can have Bob pull out a bazooka LOADED WITH BURGERS! XD!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas WarriorsCats said…
smile
I have a warrior.
Icefire-
ginger tom with dark gray spots and green eyes. wants to be good deputy after the current one in his clan now.