Warriors (Novel Series) Which side are you on?(warrior couples)(WARNING may be spoilers!)

lovejr08 posted on Nov 29, 2010 at 04:21AM
Here you can talk about what you belive in warriors couples and forbidden couples from warriors.Ill start-
I think Cinderheart likes Jayfeather.Do you?
 Here you can talk about what you belive in warriors couples and forbidden couples from warriors.Ill s
last edited on Nov 29, 2010 at 04:24AM

Warriors (Novel Series) 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mistyflower said…
Cinderheart is madly in love with Lionblaze. Proved so in Night Whispers.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas lovejr08 said…
Oh wow.Ok,(darn i need to re read my books XD)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas warrior_kit14 said…
I'm actually a fan or Brambleclaw and Leafpool.....
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 18wanda said…
Brambleclaw and Leafpool? Hmm...I like Dovepaw and Tigerheart. Why did she have to blow it with that comment about Tigerheart putting his own Clan above her and she will always rank second best? That ruined it! I hope they make up because I liked it.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas warrior_kit14 said…
Aww, really? I only just read the first book and I saw it coming, but its said that she said somethign to ruin it!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Spottedheart14 said…
heart
I definitely like Cinderheart and Lionblaze. But didnt Cinderheart say she didnt want to mate with some1 in a prophecy? Also I like Squirrilflight and Brambleclaw, but their done for now. :( Also, I think 18wanda was right. Dovepaw so ruined it!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas WarriorsCats said…
smile
I like JayxWillow!
I think to change it up a leader should fall in love with their deputy! That is going to happen in my new book fan thing im gonna write. i Need characters and i mande a forum thingy to post cat names and descriptions!