Windwakerguy430 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure New World RP

The_Real_Dio posted on May 24, 2017 at 11:52PM
New York City, 1962.
If you go down a specific alleyway and take a left you'll find yourself In the best red light district in all of The Big Apple, it's known as the Highway to hell and at the end of the street you'll find yourself at a strip club known as Crazy Bitch. This is the HQ of a Gang known as Dream Police- The most feared gang in the entire city, all the members are stand users, they quickly rose in power, but just as quickly as they rose in power, they fell. A mysterious man killed off nearly all of the gang, he was after one thing: the Bosses golden pistol.
Only two members of Dream Police remain, they have no idea who killed their gang, they just know they have to rebuild.

Characters must give...

Name
Stand
Bio
Occupation
Allies and Enemies (This may be added over time, and not immediately)

Rules:
No killing other people or their Stands
No god modding. All Stands, even the OP ones, have flaws
No reviving dead characters. Once your dead, you stay dead.
No killing off threats in one hit.
Have Fun

Understanding Stands
A Stand protects its user, like a guardian. The name comes from "standing by" the user, sometimes using their powers without direct orders in order to protect the user, and by extension, themselves.

A person can have only one Stand (though their Stand may evolve).

Stands can be inherited.

A Stand is part of its user, and damage is usually reflected between the two.

Usually, if a Stand's leg is cut off, its user will lose their leg as well. Certain aspects of some Stands are immune to this effect. If the Stand is not exactly humanoid, they may reflect damage to their user's body relative to the area of the Stand that was damaged, or are an exception.

Stands may only be seen by Stand users; the exception being Stands bound to physical objects.

A Stand can only be directly damaged by another Stand.

A Stand's energy or power is inversely proportional to their operating range. The further a Stand is from its user, the weaker it becomes – Long-range Stands and/or Stands' long-range abilities are simpler in mechanism.

Stands are usually bound to their user's body, but exceptions abound

When a Stand User dies, their Stand typically disappears with them; however, exceptions do exist.

When a Stand is defeated, their user is either knocked unconscious or killed, depending on the level of injury.

www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generat­or/­Sta­nd-­Gen­era­tio­n.h­tml

Windwakerguy430 163 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 163

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas The_Real_Dio said…
Name: James E. Speedwagon
Personality: Good to his friends, harsh to his enemies.
Stand: Metal Will Never Die (MWND)
Bio : He has been a member of the gang dream police almost his hole life, the boss was like a father to him.
Allies and Enemies: Allies- Members of dream police. Enemies: whoever offed his crew.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Windwakerguy430 said…
Name: Joseppi Grigio
Personality: Quiet, collective, always plans ahead
Stand: Box of Tricks
Bio: LATER
Allies and Enemies: Allies- Dream Police. Enemies- Rival gangs
The_Real_Dio commented…
Nice sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
James: *Stand in front of a picture of Dream polices previous boss on the second level of the Dream Polices HQ* I'm gonna miss you boss, me and JoJo, were going to find a way to rebuild the gang, then where going to find out whoever killed you and get revenge. *Takes a flask out of his coat pocket unscrews it and takes a swig*
Joseppi: Damn. This doesn't look like your typical hit job. There wasn't any bullet wounds in those guys. IT must have been something else, if you ask me
James: And the only thing they took was the bosses gun... It's wired, Do you think this could be the work of an enemy stand?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Joseppi: I really hope not. If that is the case, than god only knows who it could be. We should leave right away before the cops get here to investigate
James: *Looks into the next room over where the bodies of there previous allies still lay* Ya that's a good idea, lets go *heads to the elevator*
Joseppi: (Follows James)
James: *When Joseppi gets in the elevator he hits the button for the first floor and the elevator starts moving down slowly* You know Jojo I hate riding in these damn things.
Joseppi: And why's that?
James: Because my stand isn't very good in counseled places like this, and I always feel like were going to get ambushed in one.
( Just as James says this the lift is shook by a loud bang on its roof.
Joseppi: Well, I guess it's a good thing my Stand is (He presses his hand against the walls of the elevator. As he does, a wooden hand comes from his arms, touching the elevator as well) I just need something sharp to stick into these walls
(Before Joseppi can do anything the elevator starts rapidly falling and crashes into the basement floor, James and Joseppi are hurt but miraculously not badly)
James: *After the smoke clears he sits up, winces, puts his hands over his ribs and looks around* SHIT MAN, looks like we fell straight into the basement, you OK?
Joseppi: (Gets up, only a little bruised) Y-Yeah, I'm fine
(A man in a suit with clean cut blond hair slides down a rope from where the elevator fell)
???: I was sent here to find out if dream police had really been whipped out, and I was amazed to find out that most of them were except you two, so I figure if I take out you two I can go to my boss and tell him I took out the last of them bastards, and I'll get a big promotion, So why don't you boys do me a favor and die.
(He summons a green stand that has antennas like a bugs in place of it's eyes and scythes where it's hands should be.)
Joseppi: S-Shit! It really was a Stand user. Be careful, James. I'm not sure what it's ability is
???: *Jumps to the floor from his rope* The names Kevin, Though you ought to know the name of the man who's going to kill you.
Joseppi: You sound pretty confident, but I have other plans than to just let you kill us

(Creative enemy names XD)
The_Real_Dio commented…
I know, the most creative names XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Kevin: Oh ya
(His stand leaps at Joseppi)
Joseppi: (Looks carefully at the Stand before he manages to dodge out of the way) *Looks as though it is only a Stand that fights physically with it's blades. If that is the case, I should have no trouble fighting it off*
Kevin: How'd you doge that? Is it true you people have an ability similar to my November Rain?
James:You got this right Jojo *He walks up the basement stars as he says this*
Kevin: DON'T YOU IGNORE ME BOY *Targets James with his November Rain*
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Joseppi: James! Look out!
James:*Turns around and puts up his hands to block, and as he does his wrist are covered in metal and the Stand attack is blocked*
Kevin: WHAT?! THEY TOLD ME HUMANS CAN'T BLOCK MY NOVEMBER RAIN!
James: *Struggles to hold off the stand as he talks* This is my ability, it's a Stand Just like your November Rain! *The metal shifts from his wrist to his hand and he grabs the stand by the scythe and throws it down the stairs*
(When the stand hits the floor one of it's scythes cracks and blood starts to leak from Kevin's arm)
Joseppi: Good job, James
James: I underestimated it just a bit, it was able to scratch me on the wrist.
Kevin: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOL! All my November Rain needs is one scratch!
(After Kevin says this blood starts spraying from the small scratch on James wrist)
James: WHAT THE HELL! *He tries to stop the bleeding but fails*
Kevin: THIS IS THE TRUE ABILITY OF MY NOVEMBER RAIN!!!
Joseppi: So, the Stand is more than just a Stand that attacks with brute force. It tries to bleed the enemy out to kill them (As he looks at November Rain, he takes out a notebook and, with his Stand's arm coming from his own, begins to rapidly draw the Stand into the notebook, along with users name and abilities, trying to predict it's strength and attributes
James: Can you figure out his stats Jojo?
Joseppi: (His Stand adds the finishing touches to the paper, by scrapping across the notebook one final time, it and Joseppi's arms outstretched as he looks over the notebook) Yes, it seems to be mediocre in most categories, but has good strength
Kevin: That's right my November Rain is nothing to underestimate!
James: *His legs get weak from all the blood loss and he falls down* Hurry up and kill this guy Jojo...
Joseppi: Of course (Picks up some of the sharp metal from the elevator crash and stands perfectly still) Alright, hit me with all the force of your November Rain. Don't even think about holding back. If your Stand is as strong as you say it is, prove it
Kevin: OH YA? *His stand dives straight for Joseppi's chest*
Joseppi: (The minute November Rain touches his chest, his Stand activates, revealing a Stand made of wood and hinges, clearly unable to fight hand to hand, with it's face hollowed out like a doll. However, as it stands there, it gives a quick snap of it's fingers. In an instant, the metal that Joseppi was holding had entered his hands and fired out through the right side of his chest, striking November Rain in the face and arms)
(Kevin's face bursts open, one of his arms is torn off, and the other arm is twisted into an unnatural angle before he falls to the ground)
[Kevin -Dead-]
James: *His wound stops bleeding, but he is now very pail from blood loss* shit man never heard anything about keeping them alive for questioning?
*Coughs* Throw his body into the elevator so it looks like that killed him, then take me to the hospital.
Joseppi: Y-Yeah (He drags Kevin's body to the elevator. As he does so, his shirt, torn from when the metal cut through it, begins to bleed, as his chest was cut as well)
James: You Ok Jojo?
Joseppi: Yeah, I'm fine. Just a risk I have to take when using Box of Tricks
James: I See, hurry up down there will ya.
Joseppi: (Throws the corpse into the elevator shaft) There
James:*Lays down* Now drag me up and out to the street so that we can hail a cab and get me to the hospital.
Joseppi: Alright (Picks him up and begins to drag him out of the building, knocking him into things by accident as he does so)
(When Joseppi drags James out into the street there is no taxis in sight, as Joseppi is looking for a Taxi he hears a voice behind him)
???: Um... Excuse me sir is... um... that man injured?
Joseppi: Y-yeah, but don't worry. He'll manage
???: UM well um... I could fix him up. *The man takes his hand out of his trench coat to scratch his chin and as he does his hand shake violently*
Joseppi: No need to worry yourself. As long as we get him to a doctor, he should be fine
???: I... I'm a doctor... well school nurse... but I'm sure I can help this man.
Joseppi: If you really think you can, than go ahead
???: OK just turn him around.
(After Joseppi turns James around the man summons a Stand with skinny features made out of metal, it wears a lab coat and a stethoscope, the stand begins rubbing James' back and soon the color returns to his face)
James: That's one hell of a stand you got there, who are you?
???: Y- you can see my Dr.Feel Good? Um and my name is... Um Brandon... Brandon Lowtis.

Name: Brandon Lowtis
Personality:A jumpy guy.
Stand: Dr.Feel Good
Bio: He was studying to become a Doctor but because of his shaky hands and drinking problem he wasn't able to, he settled with becoming a school nurse.
Allies and Enemies: None
Joseppi: So, you're a Stand user too, huh? Didn't think there were any outside of a few gangs
James: You wan't a Job as a gangster?
Brandon:What!? What do you mean G-g-g-gg-
James: What do you think Joseppi, Should we let him into our gang?
Joseppi: I don't know. He seems like the kind of person who can't possibly kill a man