Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5701-5750 of 9437

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cosmic_fusions said…
"I-I'm fine..." Wiezen Jr. grumbled some when he saw the concern in his sister's eyes.

"No you're not, you haven't been 'FINE' for a long time!" She frowned, pressing her hand against his chest and transferring some of her own magic to him. He helped him stand up, the hybrid now taking a deep breath and ignoring the pain that came to his mind. Zealia distanced themselves behind Y'iel and Charlie, the unreleased sword still gripped tightly in her hands. "If we fuse like we did---"

"Elijah... isn't here..." Wiezen Jr. disagreed on her idea that might've worked.

Zealia's brows wiggled some in frustration, her cheeks puffing before she glared at Macross from a distance with her mismatched eyes. "FACE THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR YOU!" She growled, angered at this point.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"Aren't thee the reason he left?" Macross retorted harshly, the rain curving around her body. Shadows swarmed the area as she held her hand above her. She dusted the dirt from her dress as a club of complete darkness shaped itself in her hand, only for a blade burst from it like flames as a long chain was pulled from the bottom of it.

Charlie threw a sludge ball of mud at Macross's face only for it to be dispersed by the glare of her eyes alone. And even though just throwing the mud seemed to drain more energy from him, he spoke again. "Thought I told you to SHUT UP!"

Macross began to spin the weapon around by the chain slowly, but it quickly picked up speed, the image of it blurring into the image of a saw blade.

"Here she comes," Y'iel muttered to the others, sensing the danger that was approaching.

"Move!" Charlie yelled as the chained weapon spiraled towards them with surprising speed and expanding. He tumbled out of the way by the grace of luck, scrambling back to his feet.
"Aren't thee the reason you no longer have what you want? Why you've failed and will continue to do so finding him?" Zealia growled, standing in front her sick brother protectively before her eyes caught of the chain spiraling towards them. She crouched slightly, a white aura surrounding her fists before she slicing them in the air to split open a portal where the chain went through, opening another one behind Macross where it whipped her instead, using her own magic against her.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary moaned ever so softly as she wraped her arms around Oasis' neck, moaning into her lips as she continued to kiss her ever so excitedly, riding her harder and harder with each passing second*
Macross's expression hardened, and she jumped backwards after the chain had lashed out at her, moving through the portal herself and slinging the curved blade into Zealia's side. "Why I no longer have what I want is due to the likes of thine so called mother and thee abominable half bred failures. But finding him?
What a pity. Thou must be oblivious to who thee are dealing with."

Y'iel, much quicker now, was face to face with Macross in seconds, lashing out at her. They both phased out of view for a moment, their presences clashing forcefully.

They reappeared yards away with Y'iel sliding across the wet ground as if it were ice and launching herself forward. Some of the rain stopped itself in mid fall and instantaneously formed into spheres that flattened into disks embedded with light that she threw at once, both swooping into a clash with one another.

Macross, clearly the victor of the it short skirmish, jumped into a spiraling spin, the chain linked to her weapon twirling around her like a steel ribbon. The strange sickle akin weapon struck out again, lodging into the Therian's shoulder. She grinned, looking to yank her forward only to have to duck, a thick log of wood being swung at her head forcefully.
She smirked at Charlie, kicking his legs from under him while he was staggering. Her chain wrapped around his neck before he could hit the ground, and he was slung backwards into Y'iel, yanking away her blade in the process. She didn't give them time to recover, weaving forward with an alarming amount of speed, her eyes widened with killing intent.

Y'iel flipped herself backwards and shoved Charlie up into the air while she reacted as fast as she could to regain her footing.

Charlie had ready been in the middle of conjuring a spell after he had collided with Y'iel, and when he found himself in the air, he brought forth a spinning tunnel of tornado iike wind that propelled against Macross, slowing her down for only a few seconds.

~

"Rose—o-oh Rose!" Oasis panted her name, unable to stop her toes from curling and uncurling when her lover rode her harder. She began to give little thrusts towards her, ensuring that she could push into her as deep as possible every time Rose came back down into her.
*Rosemary continued to ride Oasis wildly, pulling Oasis' heads into her breasts. She continued to moan out Oasis' name in response, enjoying every second she could hold onto Oasis*
“Zealia!” Wiezen Jr. shouted, the impact of his sister enough to quickly get him to his feet. He went to aid her before he suddenly elevated a giant rock as Macross was distracted with the others. He took advantage of Charlie’s tornado that slowed her down, launching the rock mercilessly until it shattered into sharp daggers that pierced her skin.
As the shards of rock flew towards her, her body turned into a slosh where they impacted, causing them to phase through and strike the surrounding trees behind her. And she smirked more, the tornado like tunnel disappeared after Charlie hit the ground. She glanced up when she felt a build up of energy above her, her eyes cutting to see Y'iel bringing her fist down.
But before the Therian could bring it half down, her chain caught her by the wrist, snatching forward. "Pesky," She sneared.

Y'iel glared at her, going to swing her other hand around but being countered completely when she was snatched forward into a backhand that sent her skipping across the ground and into the trees.

Macross's attention then turned to the twins, and she looked at if she were trying to stop herself from grinning. Trying to hold back the excitement of getting her hands on them and tearing them at their very skin follicles.

However as she started forward, Charlie stood in her way, looking as if he had already been at his worst. Like he didn't even want to fight to began with.

Macross scoffed at the lowly being before her and struck out at him, only to found herself surprised when the black-eyed man slipped passes her, the blade of black flame scorching the side of his face.
She quickly crossed her arms, bringing the chain upwards and catching the arm to the hand he used to swing at her.

Charlie grinned, his clenched fist trembling and his hand burning. His fist unclenched, and from it dropped a few condensed sparks of Y'iel's light right between them, the Therian activating it from far. He went snatched his hand back towards him while jumping back, the concentrated sparkles exploding in a blinding light that threw him to the side, his body smashing into one of the trees and causing it to break and fall over in him.

~

Oasis let her loudest moans spill out while her face was in between Rose's breasts, sinking her teeth onto them gently, or as gently as she could bring herself to do while under such immense and intense pleasure. She began to moan for her to go faster, to ride her harder.
cosmic_fusions commented…
dun ignore my attempts to harm her mr. COLA >:( sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Buuuut, nope. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Aww why not :( come on, it’ll be some cuteness after horror sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Before the broken tree could touch Charlie, Wiezen Jr. was already at the scene, holding the trunk up with incredible strength and ease despite his tired eyes. However, instead of throwing it to the side, he gently placed it back on its stump where it glowed and connected back to life. Wiezen Jr. panted, leaning against the tree for a moment before he shook his head and forced another barrier surrounding the light Macross was engulfed in to make sure the impact was more condensed.
When the tree was lifted away from Charlie, the first thing that could be noticed was that he hadn't made it away from the blast in time, his arm sizzling heavily from the blast of the light. He was dead still for a minute or so, his face in the dirt until her rolled over, breathing heavily. But the hand that held the shards of the salt rock never opened, its grip desperate and tight around it.

The light from the exploision began to be overtaken rather quickly by a dense aura of darkness before it was swallowed completely. Macross's hand placed itself on the inside of the barrier and began to easily corrupt it now, eating it away. And as her hand retreated back into the smoke, the blade of her chained weapon flew from it in a curved, wrapping around the tree that the hafling leaned against and striking through his knee.
And then her voice came from behind that very tree. "Is this thy way of finding peace with thy deaths? In pieces? Come now, I am just getting my hands warm." She said with a taunting, belittling chuckle.
"This feels quite like dejavu, does it not?"

"Y-ya know...has anyone ever..told you that...your breath still smells like shit...from far awa—" Charlie panted until he let out a gasp of pain, his lungs grasping for air as Macross's heel was brought down onto his chest. "No?" He continued to wheeze out. "Then...they were lying," He chuckled, only to gag on his voice when Macross twisted her heel.

"Thou should really learn to keep it simple.," She hissed his words back to him. Her head quickly turned when a lasso of light tightened around her ankle, and she was yanked off of her feet. But she used her hands to catch herself, bending her arms back in ways that they shouldn't have been capable of and shoving them downwards to get to recover to her feet. However, this was futile, for she only was slung across the forest of hollow trees, breaking through them until the light-lasso broke.

Y'iel leaned against one of the trees briefly, catching her breath finally. "Is everyone still in a condition to continue on?"

"Who the... FUCK, wants to do that?" Charlie snapped, coughing as he sat himself up against the tree nearest to Jr's, reaching over and tear the blade from the hybrid's knee.

Y'iel flashed over to Charlie, going to try and heal him, only for him to grab her hand and tell her that it wouldn't work. "Is it...the other presence?" She asked urgently.

Charlie didn't answer her, which within itself was an answer.
Wiezen Jr. slapped Charlie's hand when he touched the blade that was deeply penetrated against his knee. He gritted painfully before he himself tore it out with a swift move. However, he didn't scream. It was almost as if pain was numb to him. As he forced himself to heal, more color from his body left and his under eyes became darker. The blue in his eyes was no longer as sharp, but he said nothing of it. He used the tree to help himself up. Or rather, the tree helped him up as a branch coiled around his waist to lift him.

"O-Other presence?" Zealia suddenly appeared behind Charlie, clutching at her side with a frown. She was noticeably mad now that her eyebrows were stuck in a furrow. She looked at where Macross was launched, sighing internally before her hands glowed in sync with her eyes, raising her hands softly while whispering a spell. At the very last of her ancient words, the ground below them all began to shake until it long slice of it lifted and folded along the rest of the ground. Zealia gritted her teeth before she began to roll the ground as if she were rolling a rug or piece of paper, manipulating the flexibility of reality as she sped the process so it would detain Macross longer and potentially harm her when she became part of the fold.
*Rosemary let out a loud, pleasured moan, riding Oasis as hard as she possibly could now. The bed rocked and creeked violently from their lustful endeavor
"Oh save your pissiness about it for someone who gives a damn," Charlie growled at her as well, his voice going into a constant shift for a brief few seconds. "You... should be glad that I was able to retain the goodness of my soul that Hell didn't take or that he can't get too or else you'd have a lot more than Macross to worry about a lot sooner."

"He, who is this he?" Y'iel asked. "How is it that thee cannot be healed?"

Charlie began to pick himself up to his feet, his jaw clenching. "Because he'll do what he can to have me weak enough." He answered her second question while waving of the first. "Call it a third part to my soul that ain't exactly...ideal."

"Oh, do tell." Macross's voice spoke from above them in a sky, her feet supported by small platforms of ember that were beneath her feet, wood pieces and dirt falling from her clothes and hair. Her expression was now one of mild irritation mixed with interest. "If I break thy fingers one by one away from that pathetic shards of stone, I wonder if I may find out what thee are hiding myself"

Charlie's eyes went to Zealia, reminding her of what he had told her earlier before his gaze went to Macross. Don't be so sure that that's what you want princess."
....so.... she stabs him now? xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I'd be upset you forget Oasis, but one, not really and two, my frustration is focused on my job sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
1. No, because nothing happened yet XD tWo, I didn't forget Oasis. Just didn't see a post pertaining to it since refreshing a page all the time is a asong babae XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"You're not laying a single crooked and un-manicured finger of yours on my dad. Neither of them." She referred to both Y'iel and Charlie, glaring back at Macross. "Give back the kids, holding them against us is absolutely rude and unnecessary since they have nothing to do with this! THEY'RE KIDS!"
Charlie inhaled through his nostrils before speaking. "I. Am not. Your dad. I'm Charlie."

"How uneducated and childish. I would expect that in war you believe for there to be no casualties as well?" Macross stared down at Zealia. "So ignorant to thy words, but did thee not attempt to hold that mimic of Wiezen against me? Children should be well aware of when to choke on their tongues. That light within thee is fading ever so quickly. And I will start with thee, and I will devour thee. And then thy brother," Her eyes then returned to Charlie as she finally began to remove the apron which was now torn and covered in muck. "[b]But first, let us invite the awaiting guest, shall we?"

"Can thee stand?" Y'iel asked Charlie, her voice low.

"That's about it..." Charlie answered, his eyes trained on Macross. "But I got an idea. You're Grace is aquatic right? If you need more from the environment then turn this place into a sinkhole. She's probably already figured out what makes your light tick, and if you're plannin' on breakin' that chain then now's gonna have to be that time. Zealia or Jr. aren't able to do it at all, being that they're halfbred and well, dying lights won't cut it. Especially not here. We'll have to make it quick while she's still toyin' with us.”

Y'iel's brows furrowed together, and she gave a nod, speaking to the twins next. "Prepare thyselves the best that thee can. Thy senses are dulling, remain wary."
She began to focus all of her light into a rush through her body, her aura flowing out from her like violent waves.

~

Oasis moaned along with her, small pieces of wood falling from the wall as the head of the bed began to knock into it. She felt the heat growing over her skin, panting heavier. She started suckling on Rose's nipple fiercely, her teeth grazing her breast and her tongue flicking across it relentlessly.
Zealia continued with her distraction. "A war---A WAR?!?!" She repeated, dumbfounded at what she had just said. "Between who? You and him? Because of what? Because you can't FIND HIM?! I don't know if you've noticed, but he doesn't give a fuck about what you want and he never will, so suck it up buttercup and wait in fucking line! What kind of demented person defines that as a WAR?! Crazy enough to get children involved as well! A petty war where literally one side has done absolutely nothing. and WHOGIVESADAMNABOUTTHEFUCKINGLIGHT! If you're oh sO pOwErFuL you shouldn't even care about it in order to... what did you say? "Devour" us. Well you know what?! YOU'RE NOT TOUCHING ANY ONE OF US!"
"Oh?" Macross seemed to have singled Zealia out quite swiftly, her hand placing itself over the young
haflings heart. "And here, thou finds that thy words hold no weight. And thy ears, as ignorant as thy tongue. Much like your mother. I do not know whether to pity thee, or to simply enjoy such blatant stupidity. Oh how Wiezen is rolling in his grave at the thought of thee thinking that he cares for what thou want. After all, thou didn't care for his needs, did thee?"

Y'iel suddenly fell to the ground, her eyes wide and her light wavering before it slowly began to diminish as she coughed up crimson onto the ground, her side now exposed as flesh tissue. Her mind was oblivious to what had just happened, her vision blurring instantly as she found herself struggling in just a matter of seconds to keep consciousness.

Macross no longer smiled. Blood stained her lips and the corners of her mouth. "Oh dear, it seems that one fly has fallen. Thou had not a single clue of what thee has gotten thyself into. My, my, how far thee hath come to fail. And on a whim, I will say that it is only a matter of time that thee find that my brother is much more than thou small little mind can comprehend. And thou fear that the moment that light diminishes. One of thee will no longer be. And I desire to see that despair before I feast upon thee."
Her presence was growing to overwhelming proportions. The images of the many ways she thought of murdering her and her brother began to pour into Zealia's head, how she would be torn apart bit by bit by gnarling teeth. Ripped into halves in every way possible. To have her scalp yanked away from the top of her head by her hair. How it would feel for each and every last fang would feel biting down into her soul, her flesh peeling from her bones as if they had been stewed.

Charlie eyes began to blur as well, and he had tumbled back onto the ground when the one plan they sought had been rendered useless in no time at all. However, he had accounted for this. He had foresaw it.
He could still feel Y'iel's light, but it was dying quickly. He began to chuckle out of the dread that was coming over him, they endless weight of it causing an unnatural pulsing in his chest.
*Rosemary was completely lost in her lust, already going completely feral. She rocked her body harder, the head of the bed slamming against the wall as she kept riding Oasis hard, moaning loudly as she could no longer stop herself*
Oasis could no longer help but let the heat that she felt overtake her body, her throwing her head back now and continued to moan. The heat began to travel into her erection, which had began to throb uncontrollably now. It wasn't long until she pulled Rose against her tightly and began to release her juices into her in a hard spurt, more following behind it as their mixing fluids dripped heavily onto the bedsheets. Her toes curled in utter pleasure, chills covering her skin.
*Rosemary let out a loud moan as she felt Oasis release inside of her, her head thrown back as she leaned her body against Oasis. She moved her head down and began to place small kisses all over Oasis' face in an affectionate manner*
Zealia inhaled deeply before her eyes sharpened, glancing at Y’iel who was already being aided by Wiezen Jr. “I’m not scared of you.” She suddenly said, her nose scrunching some. “Invoking fear in others as your way to feel powerful is the most cowardly thing I’ve seen yet. It’s disgusting, how you manipulate others. If my father rolls in his grave because I speak the truth about the love I have for him then so be it. If anything, he rolls in his grave having to be related to you. Yes, often times I failed to reckon his needs but it is not too late to do so. Return the children, Ms. Macross.”
"Wrong, once again. Fear is merely a byproduct. Seasoning, as thee will. One does not have to fear me to die by my hands. Observe," She lifted her hand and began to clench it into a fist. Y'iel's lungs began to crush into themselves, her gasping for life bringing a smile to Macross's face. "They are probably dead, the children. "
"I do not need to feel powerful to know that I simply am. But that does sound awfully like thy sibling there, does it not? And did thee not manipulate thou very own mother into thinking that everything was up to par while she was trapped within an asylum? Did thee not manipulate Charlie himself from coming here with words of letting him be? Look into the mirror thee seeks to point others towards. " She said, throwing her statement back into her face. " And there is no "often" in always. Thou hath yet to exist long enough to witness truth at all. Thou are still stupendous saps, suckling from the world that you thee need." She clenched her fist further. “What is truly pathetic, as thou knows not that my brother came to me with all of his problems. To me, he spoke them. And I Iistened. In a place where a day was centuries, I listened. And I shed tears. Tears of sorrow, tears of hatred. At the sight of such a bright light, my very own counterpart being broken from his Grace of giving, tore down to be so earthly. I shed tears. But at his wishes, I did nothing. And thou would never notice that I have never harmed him. Only those who have held him back."
Her head tipped to the side. "Thou has not the slightest idea of what he needs thyself. How ironic. Wrecking thy conscious, wondering." Shadows began to build around them now, consuming the entirety of the area. "And now you will witness only a small portion of what I have. A light be extinguished."

~

Oasis let out lustful chuckles as she managed to catch Rosemary's lips with her own, small amounts of release still squirting from her shaft little by little. She panted as she pressed her tongue against hers lovingly, moving it slowly over its surface.
*Rosemary panted heavily, her body glistening with sweat as she kept her arms around Oasis, kissing her lovingly and passionately a she kept her arms around her*

*Cian remained where he was, unable to comprehend the power of his enemy, but one thing was clear, his own flesh was now absorbed by the beast. He looked down at his hands, looking at his fingers, chewed down to the bone by the worms* I can't believe it *Cian thought to himself, a grin slowly creeping onto his face as the wounds began to heal in seconds. He balled his now healed hand into a fist as he continued his thought* They actually fell for it. All that is left now is to wait

*Tiger was back in a state of unconsciousness as he felt the mass of Cian's flesh and the worms writhe in his body, unable to even dream or sleep for a brief escape from the hell he found himself in. He was now begging in total silence for death to come and take him, preferring that over being controlled. As he thought this, he could already feel his body slowly losing control, as if something was taking over. Or rather, someone*

*As soon as the sun started to rise, Enricho gave a tired groan, picking himself up off the ground as he examined where he was, a wide open plain with a single tree, which he took the use of and slept under for the night. He was told by some travelers of a warrior woman heading in this general direction, and was hoping that he was going the right way now, and wasted no time picking up his gear and continuing his journey*
And now it is time for Wind to introduce his busted character. His very own Meta Knight to this Brawl we call The Black Death sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Fuck Funky Mode XD It's like the Nintendo Switch is the perfect opportunity and their shitting on their own sando XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Hey, I wanted a Mario 64 Remake and that... happened, actually. But not good enough, so fuck everything, cause I'm a big fucking baby XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
“You lie.” Zealia clenched her jaw at the sound of Y’iel’s suffering. “Youre not respecting my dad’s wishes. You’re hurting my dad right now.” Her ears mildly twitched, glancing at both Charlie and Y’iel. “Stop it. We couldn’t bring you Wiezen but we did bring versions of him, and you’re just harming him.”
Oasis pulled away from their kiss a little, laughing some in the joy she felt just from being with her as they were. The sweat that covered her face was given a look of illumination, a small grin come to her lips. "That was...amazing." She kissed her lips again, and another time. "You got me working up an appetite," She jokes, laughing a little more as she kissed her breasts lovingly, enjoying the warmth that their bodies shared.

~

"I do not lie about my sibling. And neither of these "versions" are not what I asked for. I was quite clear on what the exchange would be. But I do however, grant thee freedom to think as thou wish. After all, I will still deal thy sufferings," Macross leaned in an whispered into her ear. "and I will enjoy it." And then she added, "But I do know where the version that I now seek may be."
However, she was taken by genuine surprise as a restrained force smacked into Zealia's face from behind, sending her flying aside into both Y'iel and Jr., and with intentions behind it there were meant to destroy. She could feel it, the murderous intent.

And now a new foe stood before her, cloaked in a shroud of hellish darkness that could have been very much comparable to Macross's if it weren't for the burning, flame like nature that it carried. A single awfully pale yet tan arm reached from the flame. And a second one. And then another, and another. And then two more.
The hands turned themselves outwards, and with a single stroke through the air, cleared the atmosphere completely. The sky lacked clouds and was now a murky grey. The water that had been in the area had dried completely, leaving the air feeling like a desert of charcoal burning.
The being that stood before Macross flexed and stretched its many arms as if it had just gotten out of bed. Adjusting itself. It's muscular frame overshadowing Macross's completely as it stood three feet above her. It's jet black hair seemed to flow in a nonexistent wind that was its own invisible energy that flowed around him.
He flexed the fingers of the hand that had struck Zealia which such force. "How Pestering. You Dare To Attempt To Restrain Me Even As You Fall?" He spoke to himself seemingly, his voice so calm that it was hellish, morbid in nature. "No Matter," his head turned to Macross, his eyes sealed closed. He could sense the energies in the air well enough that it was almost as if he could see with no problem at all either way. "It Seems That My Wrath Shall Fall Onto You First Then, Child."

And though it was only a single word, "child", it was spoken in such a degrading form of authority that even Macross almost hesitated. Her eyes narrowed. "I would suggest watching thy tongue, demon."

"Daemon?" The being sneered, and suddenly, it seemed as if the sky itself had began to fall. A shroud of darkness appeared over his head, looking to be missing some of its pieces when it shaped into a shadow of a headless crown in which thorns appeared. Two sets of thorns burst from his head. "I Am No Daemon That Hope Yourself To Be Familiar With, Wench."

((Him))
 Oasis pulled away from their halik a little, laughing some in the joy she felt just from being with he
It's Asura's Wrath! Fucking terrible game! sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Firstly, nothing in comparison aside from the arms, and even those are different. Secondly, fuck you, it was a okay game and a great cinematic you distasteful swine bucket of dirty tusino XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Also, I prefer killing gods rather than playing as them, so SMT for me XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*Rosemary panted, keeping her arms wrapped around her as she chuckled, resting her head against Oasis' as she responded* Hell... yeah it was. That more... than more than made up for today *She placed her hands on Oasis' shoulders as she pulled back to look her in the eyes, a smile coming onto her face*

*Tiger looked around to see where he was, barley having any control left before he lost it completely, his body going limp as he fell to the ground, his eyes rolling into the back of his head, lying stiff on the floor of wherever he was*
Oasis smiled back at her, getting lost in her eyes for a few seconds. I'm not letting you go...no matter what waits in front of us..I won't let you be taken away from me, she thought to herself, pulling her into a protective and caring hug.

"..." Suddenly, Rosem body moved on its own accord via Eros and pushed Oasis against the bed. "Hehe, nah aaah, a promise is a promise! It's my turn!" She shoved Rosemary out of control and replaced her, grinning. "And luckily, you're still kinda hard.," She stated, raising their rear end. "But that's nothin' I can't fix."

Oasis, caught by surprise, raised her eyebrows. "E-Eros, wait a minute, I'm kinda t--" The rest of her words were sent into a moan as she felt her shaft being squeezed like never before. "E-Eros! F-fucking hell!"
-

Meanwhile, while Levi and Oswald had been speaking all throughout the night, Ha'nah had woken up during the tail end of their conversation. However, she hadn't moved at all, and remained there as if she hadn't waken up at all. It wasn't until Oswald had gone back to his cabin and Levi finally slumped into sleep that she had gotten up.

She didn't remember much of anything, and that alone told her enough. And she was ashamed. She looked over at Levi, her jaw clenching. She was so grateful of him that she couldn't even bare to look at him. He had had to deal with her immense breakdowns for some time now, and she hated herself for putting something like that on him.
She covered him with the blanket that she had been given and carefully propped the pillow behind his back so that he wouldn't be sore when he woke up, kissing the top of his head more like a older sister would. "Sorry, Le..." She had heard how happy he was while he was talking to Oswald about the new age that they had come from. About the many wondrous things that had been done, that existed. She had never heard him so happy before, for it was almost like nothing had changed. Like they were with their family again. Home, safe and sound with there only worries being work, studies, and their small individual bouts.
It brought a smile to her face. But then it almost brought tears. "I know...it sucks.." She mumbled quietly. "But we're going to fix it."
And then she fucking runs off too, cause she really is a Scorpia XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
She wouldn't be a Scorpia if she didn't leave without telling anyone XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Enricho's preferences rubbed off on her XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Wiezen Jr. was able to catch Zealia before she was smashed against a rock mural, however her antlers did chip some and at the touch of one of her cherry blossoms falling to the ground, it shriveled and became black. She had been knocked out cold, the unreleased acorn weapon still somehow gripped within her hands. “Zealia!” Wiezen Jr. shouted, quickly laying her on the ground besides Y’iel and checking on her. He immediately began to heal her with the little magic he had, making sure she had access to oxygen before also attending to Y’iel.
*Rosemary already felt her body lose control from Eros, already feeling a little angry that she was left out, but relieved to know that Eros was doing alright* Well, look who decided to join the fun. I hope you had a good long whatever it was you were doing, Eros
Eros paused for a moment in thought at Rosemary's words. "...I..don't know where I was," She said slowly. But then she grinned. "But I know where I am now!" She pushed herself down onto Oasis, squeezing her walls each time she lifted her backside back up, only to swallow it whole again, causing Oasis's softening rod to harden again quickly. "I'll take gooood care of you!" She moaned, kissing her wildly as she enjoyed the sensation of her revived erection.

~

Macross felt her body wanting to take a step back, and not understanding why, she refused to let it do so. ""And thou are surely not a Therian. Do thee plan to stand in my why?"

"No. I Will Destroy You. Your Plans Nor Your Games Do Not Matter To Me. " The being approached her, and swung one set of his massive arms with enough force that the air shrieked.

Macross put up her guard, but quickly determined that it wouldn't be enough and was swift with evading the swing. She smirked, and was about to make a remark until suddenly, the pressure hit her from the right, the aftershock alone backhanding with so much force that her left eardrum burst, black blood spewing from it. Her body flew into a stagger to the left as well, her ribcage being forced into the other side of her body. If not for her healing, there was no telling what would have happened.
She retreated back, her body morphing from the inside and putting itself back together rather quickly as she recovered from attack. She glared at the thing that walked towards her, her endless ages of prowess coming into play.

The man's stale expression was that of unamusement, his presence that of solely malice. He soon was brought to a stop by chains of Macross's dark fire that burst from the ground and wrapped around his body and limbs and attempted to pull them backwards.

Macross flew forward, her fingernails sprouting and constricting together into some form of blade, looking to end things quickly before it had a chance to escalate. She stabbed at the man's head, only for many inches of the blade to shatter the further she tried to jab it to pierce his skin.

The being gave one hard shrug forward of its shoulders, yanking the chains into oblivion. One of his hands struck out in a blur, his fingers wrapping around Macross's head entirely. "You'd Be Wise To Not Bore Me. Your Death, Though Inevitable, Will Be Swift. However, Your Grail Of Agony Will Be Flooded."
He began to crush her head, causing her to scream out as she fought to get loose until his fingers were sliced off by a crown of spines that extended from her head like a crown.

Macross retreated back instantly, and now she could feel her heart thumping in her chest at the close call. Dark blood was now oozing from the sides of her ears and the corners of her eyes. "Thee... Thee dare to MOCK ME?!" She glared at him now, the pressure of her presence increasing double the amount to compete with the new foe.

The ground began to crumble, the vast dead forest starting to cave inwards.
dEuS eX MaChINa sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
What I'm trying to say is, I am listening to you, or at least I'm trying to. And if you can't see that through the change my characters are going through then I'll try harder because that's the whole point of a RP. And again, when you sinabi about Helga screaming at everything and being a mental wreck, I really REALLY hope you're not starting to hate her just because of that. Of course she's like that, she's suffering so much eternally that the sight of her own sister frights her. And before you say "WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT" or "SHE DOES IT BECAUSE SHE REALIZED HOW BAD SHE TREATED HER" no. NO. She's scared. She's so scared and I've tried my hardest to convey that message of her fearing simple things such as stairs and even people. She's in so much conflict of what's real and what's not. And now that she's been sent somewhere else it would be nice to start something in that end of the plot if only I could be ibingiay the chance with some of your characters, whoever you want to bring along. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Wow, I never knew that I could read something so chalked full of bullshit that I'm not even going to respond any further to it. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*Rosemary gave a sigh, wishing she could be enjoying what Eros was feeling as she responded* Yeah, you'd better take care of her
Wiezen Jr. figured that he had to get himself and his sister out of here, including Y'iel. He got to his feet with the little strength he had and gave some of his magic to the Therian to heal her before lifting her over his shoulders, cracking her bones back into place. He then proceeded to pick up his sister until he took a step back when she suddenly awoke with a gasp. Her nose was bleeding heavily, deep bruising forming behind her.

"....g-g-go!" She shrieked, begging Wiezen Jr. to leave with Y'iel.

"What about you?"

"Trust me." Was all she said to him.
"Oh hush, you got your turn!" Eros replied as she bit her lip, the pleasure she felt like ocean waves crashing down with each buck of her hips she gave. It had been so long, and the teases of pleasure she had been getting here and there each time Oasis and Rosemary did it made her crave it. She stuck her tongue down Oasis's throat, quickly bringing her to a release.
She let out an animalistic snarl of a moan as she could feel their walls being pumped with hot juices that in turn, threw her into a trembling orgasm. But that didn't stop her, she could stop herself from seeking more, wanting to hear Oasis scream her name loudly.
She leaned back and away from her, only to shove her fingers into Oasis's tight entrance, pleased at what she heard next, which also excited her even more.

Oasis had gasped sharply, her moans being caught in her throat until a much louder one came forth, her body shuttering as she had an orgasm of her own.

-

Han'ah snickered deviously as she finished her grand creation, leaving a note with Levi that she was going into town and would be right back if he wasn't awake by then. She also had left him with a drawn on mustache and bearded, as well as a pair of sloppily drawn glasses from when he had started to move. She made her way down to the docks, her pistol being left on the ship.

~

The dark energies of the two began to warp together into a struggle against one another, Macross's now growing ferociously. But the being's energy remained steady, a constant flow of malice that grew as the battle became much more like a warzone, mounds of earth and dirt exploding as they went back and forth.

Macross snarled, puncturing through flesh but not having enough time to reach further as elbows planted themselves into her back with force that she wasn't familiar with. She went to scramble away, but was caught by the hair, a flurry of fists striking at her face without remorse and cracking her skull until she was able to kick her feet forward and knock the attacker back, sending him crashing through falling boulders of earth that were already plummeting with the rest of the surroundings.

The greyness of the sky fell towards the ground, and reality began to distort once more.
The being shot rocketed from where he had been thrown, his arms lifted and swinging down upon Macross like a mighty mallet, the feeling of her body breaking beneath his fists bringing a great unseen satisfaction. He grabbed her by the hair, yanking her back to him and throwing her across the air violently, already chasing after her.

They soon appeared in front of the others in a sudden second, the forces that they clashed with blowing sending wild an unkempt shockwaves throughout the vicinity that rippled across miles.

A weak barrier from Y'iel, who had now regained consciousness as well and was barely grasping the situation, was able to endure only a few small portions of the punishment from the skirmish before the barrier shattered immediately.
Oh, Han'ah is totally not coming back XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
She is xD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Alright, but if she doesn't, I have every right to get mad at you. For a whole five segundos until I learn to deal with it XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Her leaving so soon would literally defeat the purpose of them being there in the first place XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*Rosemary watched as Eros pleasured her in a far more animalistic, wild manner, unable to take her eyes off of the display. She was still grumpy about being left out, but she was amazed at how much pleasure Oasis was getting from Eros. She just gave a snarky remark* Pfff, I could please her better than that, Eros
Eros took to relishing the challenge, "Oh you're so on!" She grinding against Oasis's hips slowly, but in turn, her fingers became more rough and their pace picked up.

"E-Eros! Eros w-waiooooooh~!!" Oasis moaned even louder, her back arching and accidentally pushing her erection further into them, the pleasure skyrocketing between them. "SHITSHITSHITFUCK!" She began to go through layers of orgasms that were only made that much better as more juices were being sucked from her shaft as Eros tightened and loosened the grips of the walls that constricted her with perfect timing.

Eros leaned back up to her, her eyes lustful and filled with love when Oasis moaned her name so loudly. "Don't worry, we ain't done just yet my love!"

And from there, they continued for an hour more, their moans leading into an echo throughout the room.
*Rosemary was getting aroused just by the sight and the sound of them going at it longer and longer, the moans of Oasis as she continued to release every so often was enough to satisfy Rosemary, despite not taking part in it completely. She just watched with a figurative grin as she responded* You think she'll be okay tomorrow?
Eros let out a long sigh of satisfaction, looking over up at a now knocked-out-cold-into-slumbering Oasis, who snored loudly while her arms and legs were sprawled out over the bed.
She snickered, biting her lip as she looked over her body, placing a tender kiss on her lips as she answered. "We can only hope that she's not too sore. Then again, you might be a bit sore yourself. I on the other hand...REALLY enjoyed that."
*Rosemary gave a groan, as she answered* Yeah, I know you enjoyed i-
*The Nithloraul knocked on the door in a rapid motion as she called out* Hey, you two. Stop going at it for hours and hours. As fun as it is, some of us need our sleep
Eros scoffed and replied to the artifact as she sat up. "YOU DON'T EVEN SLEEP! Stop being jealous! And quite down with the knocking, Oasis just got around to getting some quality sleep, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't wake her up!" She gave a huff through their nostrils afterwards.
*The Nithloraul also scoffed* Please, people said I can't enjoy sex or enjoy eating food, but that doesn't stop me from trying. But whatever you say. Goodnight, Eros *With that, she walked off, leaving Rosemary in a surprised state. Rosemary could only respond in a hushed question* s-She referred to you as Eros, right
"Night Nithy!” Eros called after her in a rather friendly way, with no insults or extra snark behind her words. And then she spoke to Rose. "Well of course she did. Me and her had a little chat after I first got back." Eros replied nonchalantly. "Through vibes, I mean. We're kinda sorta friends in a way now."
She leaned forward and hopped off of the bed lightly, unable to help but to go back and place another kiss on the sleeping Oasis's lips. “We'll be back baby.” She said to her, chuckling when she received a snore in response.
*Rosemary was already filled with questions, already, her thoughts were on The Nithloraul and just what she was* That woman is a huge mystery, I swear *As they walked out, the night was still hanging over the ship, the moon hanging over the town, it's light reflecting off the water. As Rosemary looked around the ship's deck, she spoke to Eros* So why are we heading out?
Wiezen Jr. took care of the next barrier that would be placed upon them, shielding her sister and Y’iel from the ruckus of the fight.

(they can’t do much sooo... expect short responses until you fix the problem?)
Stop stealing my shtick, Jade XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
your what? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Wind, I mean you have ibingiay me much less to work with at many points in this RP XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
Y'iel stood up within the barrier as the rubble fell towards them, clutching her side where her wound was healing. She used some of the energy that Jr. had given her and forced her wound to heal itself up by converting magic into light to heal her wound. She tried to follow the battle with her eyes, but they were too fast. "We must leave...hastily..." She spoke wearily. And then she gasped as the earth began to cave on in them from all directions.

"Stop." A small voice spoke, and a pink electricity trickled across the waterfall of rubble and brought it to a freeze. But at a closer look, each it all still trembled violently as of it would fall at any moment.
A odd light pink portal withered into existence near them in the firm of a large fish in which sensor of tendrils flowed calmly around it. "Come, come. There isn't much time. They will cause disaster for you all."

~

"On a whim," Eros said, but this time out loud, though quietly. "I think I felt the kid leave the ship. I can feel her some where out in the distance. Well, not her in particular, but her other part." She corrected. "And the golden rule is, wherever one is, the other is. So we're going out to see what's up before she..you know, breaks somebody else's...everything."
Zealia and her brother both cringed at the new voice that had entered their atmosphere. She glanced at Y'iel, then back at the acorn in her hand before looking to Jr. when they debated the voice's offer.

"I-I-I can't, I have to stay here until it is over with." She clutched the unreleased weapon.
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Nah, take your asno through the fucking portal. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
what about the orders you gave her? sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
On segundo thought, hold that thought. sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
*Rosemary gave a confused response* Her other? I have not a damn clue what that means, but you should probably do whatever you can to find her before she does do something we will all regret
"Yeah, her other. Have you forgot she has a head demon too, like us? And speaking of that.., " Eros surprisingly smiled some as she spoke the next few words while they headed off the ship. She looked up into the sky. "She called me “mama” , Rose..." And then her smile grew a little more.

~

Y'iel stared at the portal, her eyes widened. "It's...its you..." She said in a whisper. The newly birthed Therian. She grabbed both Zealia and Jr. without hesitation and shoved them towards the portal. The portal's tendrils wrapped around them to halfings, looking as if it were a jelly fish of some sort. And as it grabbed them, some sort of warm electrical current buzzed through them, starting a slow process of healing as it stored them inside, sending them through a pink filled ocean that they could surprisingly breath within.

Y'iel looked at the portal, giving the two Therians one final smile. Her voice carried after them. "Be safe...and you, new birth. Protect them, please. Until then.." She closed her eyes, and there was a bright flash of light before the portal sucked into itself and closed.
*Rosemary gave a snort laugh as she responded* Hey, she called me mom too, and you don't hear me going all gooey over it, now do you. I never would've expected you to fall for such a thing. You always seemed the type to not care about families and children and all that stuff
"W-W-Wha--? No! Ms. Y'iel! You're coming with u--" She stopped herself when she realized it was too late. "No... No! Take us back, please! That Therian also requires aid, immediately!" Zealia begged.
“I am afraid I cannot..I have still yet to fully understand my capabilities. I...I cannot do much.” The small soft voice spoke again as they began to move with the course towards a blinding light that could only be guessed to be an exit. “Do not worry, I will attempt what I can within the limits of my power to aid her from here.”
Here, being a place that was unknown for the time being.

~

“Yeah but...that's different. I was always the one looked at as this evil thing, ya know. To be called a mom means that..that I've gotten even better. And of course I care about families, and children...because you do too, right? "