Windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

Windwakerguy430 9437 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6401-6450 of 9437

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Windwakerguy430 said…
Hey, you got all your anger our. The last thing you should be putting me through is a tub. You're supposed to go in them, not through them. It's a damn miracle you didn't kill me *Rosemary stretched, already feeling her sore pain fading* As for when we move... I dunno. Oswald said it would be tonight, but I think he's worried about leaving his girlfriend behind
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
"His girlfriend?" Eros scoffed. "Who, Lilith? She's like...at the bottom of the sea or somethin' right?" She didn't try to put it in a joking manner though. Even if they hadn't been on the best of terms, she would give the woman credit where it was due. After all, she was one of the reasons that Oasis had gotten out of Edrain alive, and for that, she would always be grateful.
No, no, not her. If it was her, I doubt Oswald would even move this ship *Rosemary said, heading back to the top deck* You know, Lilith. Cute dark skin girl, daughter of pale as fuck Flynn. Must be a generation skip thing
"You mean Layla? Flynn and Franziska's daughter?" Eros began to laugh. "No way, Oswald has a crush on her?! Ha! But I will say that I don't know how that happened either. I mean, I'm pretty sure everyone in Flynn's family was probably pasty as fuck too. But Layla? Huh...I guess I can say that he at least has good taste in something."
*Rosemary gave a chuckle* Yeah, it's nice to see little Oswald already being a lady killer. He seems like the type to get a lot of girls when he tries. Or so I'd hope so. Otherwise he's letting his charm go to waste *She made it back to the deck, looking over at Oasis and Han'ah* So what's the score at now?
"Yeah, "charming" is the word for it. It's good that you're tryin' to give him some credit at least."

"Itsa tie," Both Oasis and Han'ah said at the same time, now sitting on the floor of the deck with towels to wipe off their sweat.

"It wouldn't have been if the sun got in my eye." Oasis went on to say afterwards, which brought a scoff from Han'ah.

"Oh yeah, mom. Blame it on the sun." Han'ah retorted.

"Hey, I caught up and was handin' it to ya kiddo. Maybe we can try again tomorrow though. You've taught me some good stuff." Oasis said, giving Han'ah a pat on the shoulder. "Man, I must really kick ass in the future with moves like that.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas cosmic_fusions said…
Once Helga saw Hummus take a bite, she nodded to herself and began to indulge in the delicious food. She grabbed a slice of the French Toast, making sure every spec of it was covered in whip cream before plopping it whole in her mouth. "Mmmm~ Her tummy growled in satisfaction as she shoved more of the food into her mouth.

Zealia watched as Addai shoved everything in his mouth, blinking in confusion. "I wasn't aware you were still that hungry. She spoke into his head.
*Rosemary smiled as she looked at the two, responding to Oasis* Hey, you kick plenty of ass now, O *She turned to Han'ah* Of course, if you're able to keep up with her, you must have some skills, kid
Addai stopped eating for a moment and looked over to Zealia, his vision swaying just slightly as his sight fixed on her. He stared at her for a second or two in silence before he began to chuckle nonstop until he said, "Happy fruit...made me hungry again." He paused, taking a the moment to take in her magnified beauty through his distorting vision, everything seeming to move in a flowing and floating manner, everything seeming to be moving slower, yet faster all at once. He blinked for a moment in thought that seemed to come and go, glazed eyes moving back to his food where then then continued stuffing his mouth.

"Man...that kid can really down a plate.." Charlie said, his attention caught by Addai as he watched him making portion after portion of the food disappear. He looked down at his own, not even near halfway through any of it yet.

~

Han'ah shrugged. "Well to be fair, I didn't learn how to fight from a bitch." But then her attention was taken by Levi's voice.

"Alright, so I've started on making some of the blueprints so that my dad can get a jest of things. I don't know how soon we're going to be able to start on the machine, but man, we're gonna need a bunch of shit to actually make the thing."

Han'ah straightened some at this. "Wait, by a bunch of shit what do you mean exactly?"

"Back where we came from, dad and I had a lot more to work with. We need conductors, transmitters, some electricity, generators. Stuff like that, that I'm...pretty sure haven't become a thing yet. And then we also need the actual machinery and technology leap to be able to even start on the thing, not to mention a place to actually start building it." Levi explained.

"Oh my gooood," Han'ah let out a groan. "You have to be kidding me! Where are we even going to get that stuff?!"

"I mean, the part of the answer that you don't want to hear is...we don't." Levi scratched his head.

"Then why the hell did you just tell me?!"

"Because the second part to that answer is that we might be able to either make some stuff or find a substitute for it." Levi leaned against the rail, letting out a sigh. "Either way, I hoping for something easy, but ended up with a lot more complications that I thought we would end up with."
*Rosemary was looking at the blueprints, and almost instantly, Eros could feel Rosemary stop listening around the point of the word generators. She just looked at Levi and nodded, but really not listening before she responded with a grin* Great, that sounds like a lot of work for two smart guys. Guess you and daddy Oswald better get to work on that. You guys are better with this scholar nerd stuff than I am
Helga on the other hand, had a voracious appetite without the need of a happy fruit. She shoved piece after piece until her cheeks were stuff, appearing like a blowfish as she chewed softly now that she had food in her mouth. She was, after all, known for being able to tolerate large portions. She had gained back her weight and even an excess amount of it once she returned to the Nymph Realms.

Zealia's ears twitched, her brow lifting at Addai staring at her for longer than she expected. "Um..." She paused, looking at the almost empty plate. She looked down at hers before generously giving him an extra portion of scrambled eggs and some more fruit. "Here, have some more."

"Okay, he's higher than giraffe pussy." Elijah commented as he gulped down his glass of juice. He was an expert in the field after all. Although, he preferred smoking it rather than eating it. And in his lands, the herb was highly praised and done everywhere since it was a much pure form.

The purple nymph slapped Elijah's thigh for cursing in the table, however she giggled in defense when she was gripped near her rib cage.
"...Actually, you might not be as out of luck as you thought.."

Both Levi and Han'ah turned their heads towards Oasis, watching as she stood there in thought.

"Generators, electricity, conductors..." Oasis rested her finger under her chin. And then she looked to them all. "Call me crazy, but I'd say that Owensport is would be the best bet to find a lot of that stuff. After all, they're one of the most advanced nations standin'."

Han'ah smacked herself in the forehead. "Of course! I knew I got my smarts from somewhere!"

"Wait wait wait, hold on just a minute," Levi spoke up. "So...correct me if I'm wrong, but you're suggesting that we..break into Owensport and attempt to nab some of their tech?"

"Yep. Its either Owensport or Fre. And neither one of those is exactly..small and unsecured countries." Oasis said. "So of course, we're gonna need a plan. A big one at that. There's no way goin' in guns blazing is gonna work in even the slightest."

~

When Zealia had given Addai a share of her food, he smiled happily at her. "Awww, my friend, mahalo!" He leaned over and hugged her, nearly falling out of his chair in the process. But luckily, the chair's legs tipped back onto the ground enough to hold his weight.
...And then he started eating again, scarfing down the eggs and starting back on what remained on his plate.

Hummus continued to eat from his plate in small portions calmly, enjoying the sounds of the interactions around him.

Charlie had stopped using his fork and instead used his hand to pick up a piece of the french toast to take bites from it instead. "Sho, Eli. How'd yu too come across," He spoke, gesturing to Elijah's wife.
*Rosemary turned to Oasis with a grin* Impressive, O. And hey, we're heading to Fre once this ship leaves to get your sister back, so we may as well do some shopping for this stuff *She then stopped at what Oasis had followed up with. Rosemary immediately began to pout in a joking manner* What, no fighting?! But O, fighting is my specialty. And all I'm good at
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"It won't work Ro," Oasis said in a more serious manner. "That's..too much firepower to try to go head up with." She said. But that wasn't the only reason. Some of her nightmares were harsh reminders of what going that route did last time. It reminded her more of Edrain than anything. But she tried to push those thoughts out as quickly as they had began to try to resurface. "And c'mon, Rose. You're good at more than just that. I would think that it takes a lot to keep someone like me happy. Eros and you do a pretty damn good job at that." She said, giving her a smile.

"Awwww!" Eros said in a heartfelt manner.

Han'ah rubbed her chin with her finger, thinking about how they were going to do it now herself. "So we're going to need one hell of a plan for Owensport then."

"And probably a few days to work with. We're going to need a lot to work on this machine." Levi added.
*Rosemary thought to Eros, a smile gracing her face* See, she loves us both, Eros. Not that you needed confirmation *She turned back to the group, crossing her arms* Well, if what Oswald says is true, and I think I'll trust him on this, this ship will take at least a week to get us to Fre, so we'll time to think of a decent plan by then. We just gotta think of how to get the electricity and the other junk out of there, while getting back Oasis' sister, and finding some way to cripple Owensport from the kingdom of Fre to make assaulting the capital easier. Something that requires not being seen as a threat
"Which is gonna be a lot harder than it already seems when we have people like the leading professor of Fre in the place that we don't need her to be." Oasis added. "Not only that, but there's a chance we might have to worry about her clone posse."

"Well...I guess we can just hope that they're as inaccurate as Storm Troopers." Levi joked, which earned him a confused look from Oasis.

"...What?"

"That's after you guy's time, mom. Don't worry about it." Han'ah said.

"O...kay." Oasis looked between the two before speaking again. "We already had a run in with one of'em, and that wasn't exactly a walk in the park. In fact, it was the furthest thing from it."

"Which is why the next time I see the little bastard, he's gonna have hell to deal with." Eros said.

"Yeah...trust me. I know." Oasis agreed with a small growl in her voice.
A light blush stung Zealia's cheeks when she was hugged, and she had to push him some away before either of her parents got any assumptions about a "relationship". "You are very welcome." Zealia chuckled. She decided to give him a few more pieces of everything since seeing him eat oddly satisfied her, especially since she thought he must have gone days without eating with so much traveling. "I am happy that you enjoy it."

"ish awl stahtid weng i arr--" Elijah forced another french toast down his throat, his barely understandable talking now just a bunch of gibberish. The purple nymph giggled at the sight of her husband, rolling her eyes some before she looked at Charlie.

"I was in my working hours as a nurse and this handsome man was driven to the emergency room with a back full of pocupine quills." She giggled in memory.

Elijah rolled his eyes, chewing annoyingly. "Ish was like, won or too."

"It was 10,000 quills." The purple nymph corrected. "I sat there all night ridding them."
"Huh...so what, you go around pissin' off porcupines?" Charlie took a drink of his juice, only realizing that one of the flavors of the top was one that he hated. He had to force himself to gulp to prevent from spitting it out completely. "Uuugh, cherry..." He said, making a disgusted face.

Hummus chuckled. "My apologies, for it slipped my mind that cherries were not exactly your most favored of fruits. Though I am surprised that even through all other flavors, you managed to single it out so quickly."

"Oh trust me, that nasty shit isn't gettin' passed me any time soon. I may not be able to cook worth a damn, but I still got the tastebuds of a top chef." Charlie said, now rubbing a piece of french toast across his tongue to try and get rid of the taste.

Hummus looked to Elijah. "Tell me, how was it? Finding that you would become a father?"
-
Meanwhile at the other end of the table, Addai gladly dug into the extra food that Zealia had given to him, eating until his plate was now entirely empty. He looked around the table, looking to see if there was anymore of anything left for him to devour until he felt satisfaction settle into his stomach, and he slumped down in his chair some. He long sigh escaped him, and he patted his now full stomach, savoring the flavor that lingered heavily on his tongue still.
"Nun' ya fackin' bismith--" Elijah replied, inserting another french toast into his mouth before he was slapped by his wife upward. He chewed furiously with a frown now, groaning internally. Swallowing the big portion, he burped. He ignored Charlie's question and furrowed his brows at Hummus's, with an unamused expression. The ginger gave a shrug, a few crumbs of food falling into his beard. "Felt amazing how far my sperm went up her."

Meanwhile, during the whole conversation, Tanis continued eating happily, for his mother had plugged his ears so he wouldn't hear anything knowing Elijah's mannerisms at the table. Elijah received awkward stares from his mother, sister, and brother. "---juat?" He asked, flicking a grape into his mouth. At the sight of his mother giving a look of confusion and surprise, he rolled his eyes.

Zealia rolled her eyes as well and returned her attention to Addai, happy now that he was full. "Are you satisfied? Or do you want something else?" Her ears twitched, making sure he could read her lips.
"See. Toldja Cain's his dad." Charlie said right after Jr. had made the comment about his wife. "And the fact that he's actually said that before word for word makes this uncomfortably weird."

Hummus furrowed his brows at Elijah, his blue eyes, which were much more radiant compared to Charlie's pale sky-blue ones, looking into his for just a moment until he chuckled softly. "Then as I said before, I am happy that you have found your place of euphoria." There was a passion in his eyes about it that was more than just genuine. There was pride, pride that he held for Elijah.

-

Addai looked over to her and gave a sort of grin, a burp escaping him as he nodded slowly. But then shook his head after her second question. "I..am quite full." He sniffled lightly, giving her a smile, the corners of his mouth caked with crumbs and a little cheese from the eggs.
"What?" He asked again once he swallowed. "I certainly don't consider him a waste of sperm like that dickhead does." He plopped another grape in. "I mean, I'm sure you had the same reaction, didn't ya? Kinda disappointed tho ya had to wait a couple months before you could ram it back in--"

"Oookay, I've heard enough." Wiezen Jr. interrupted before he could continue, settling his fork and knife down gently and patting his mouth.

Zealia ignored her brother's comment, distracted by the crumbs and cheese in the crevices of his mouth. She chuckled softly before she removed them from her thumb and let him eat the little crumbs from her thumb before she wiped it on a napkin. "Better."
"Table manners are still quite foreign to you I see," Hummus said to Elijah, taking a drank of the layered beverage awaited him from his glass. "There are some things that are indeed better left unchanged."

Charlie paused when Hummus said this, his fork lowering from his mouth. "Now see, that definitely depends on what it is down to a T."
-
Addai furrowed his brow some in concentration, trying to focus his vision as he looked at Zealia, lifting his thumb and wiping away a hint of whipped cream from her chin before smiling again. "Better." He agreed with a light nod.
"A razor is still quite foreign to you I see." Elijah mocked back, gulping down the rest of the beverage and licking his lips. "That was pretty good." He patted his belly, looking at the guests in the table. "Now stop it with the interrogation, why don'tcha ask Zealeech about her new boyfriend?" He wiped his pinky on his wife's plate for the excess whip cream and suckled on it.

Zealia blinked, having to settle down her blush from earlier when the spotlight suddenly went to her. But then she lightly furrowed her brows. "He's not my boyfrie--"

"Or lap dog, or whatever." Elijah shrugged.

"HE IS NOT A LAP DOG." Zealia, finally tired to her brother's arrogant behavior, slammed the table. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "You're annoying."

"You're annoying-er." Elijah retorted.

"Both of you carry the characteristic of being annoying." Jr. commented apathetically.

"Shutcha mouth, Jr., ain't no one talking to you." Elijah glared at him before his eyes landed on his mother who was giving him a stern look, one in which almost made his ears droop. She eyed him a little longer before finishing off with her plate, the remaining crumbs and splotches of whip cream on the corner of her lips, some on her chest, and some that fell to her thighs. She sucked on her fingers to get every last bit of the meal.
*Rosemary leaned against her chair, and to the surprise of Eros, was actually thinking of some sort of plan that would work, or at the least, she was trying to think of a plan* How are we going to sneak into Fre and get close enough to Bonnus without alerting anyone
Addai looked between everyone as they were speaking now, this time catching Elijah when he spoke and sitting up some when Zealia slammed her hands against the table. His glazed eyes went between the triplets, watching them as they bickered before he finally spoke himself. "I am no canine." He said, just slightly morosely.
But then he continued with, "On the contrary, canines do have kind spirits when they are free. It is all in the matter of perspective." He didn't seem to be effected by Elijah's earlier comment, and spoke genuinely and without intent to insult anyone. "..Though, I would say that only the smaller of the kind are usually found on laps. In my homeland, we raise wolves."
He blinked as he found that everyone's attention had drifted towards him, Hummus holding a expression that couldn't exactly be read, and Charlie looking at him as if he had just said something that was unnatural.

"...Uh...who his he again?" Charlie asked Zealia.

However, Addai was the one to answer. "I am Addai." He said, giving a small bow of greeting.

~

"That's where I'm stumped." Oasis admitted. "I mean, there's no telling what sort of shit that we're gonna be bound to run into there." And then she suddenly remembered something from before. "Oh shit my mom's going there!"

"She said that like a bad thing–why did you just say that like it's a bad thing?" Levi asked, now concerned.

"If you know my mom then you know why that's bad for us." Oasis said.

"Oh my god...she's just going to charge in there isn't she?" Han'ah said, facepalming. "Alright...we definitely need a plan."
*Rosemary groaned now, having to add more thoughts to her plan as she spoke* Man, why does so much shit gotta happen to make things harder for us
".....psst, I told you he was a stoner." Elijah whispered loudly to the other guests, his palm covering his mouth.

"Elijah Quartz." The purple nymph raised a thin brow of hers. "That is not how we treat guests, especially if they are friends to your family."

He shrugged. "Hey, I'm being the big brother here watching out for my sister fucking lunatics. I have to be it since the one who was supposed to obviously failed." Elijah glared at Wiezen Jr. who clenched his napkin in frustration.

"He is my friend." Zealia added to the response for Charlie's question.

At this, Helga gave Addai a friendly smile and a wave. She licked her lips and patted her tummy in satisfaction. And at what Wiezen Jr. said next, she nodded in agreement.

"Breakfast was delicious." He said. "Thank you, father."
Hummus gave Jr. a nod. "Remember that it was so due to your assistance as well, Jr." He spoke, his attention then returning to Elijah. "I recall making it quite clear that there would be no further disrespecting here than there already has been."

But Addai's expression became one of confusion, and he spoke again. "Though your sibling is undoubtedly a beautiful and intelligent woman with great skill with cooking that many of the men of my culture would swine for, there is no sexual relations between her and I. Rest assured, I am no madman. But with enough arrogance, I believe that you see me as so through a mad man's eyes. You should cleanse your spirit. Herbal tea and meditation always helps to clear a disturbed living spirit." And again, none of anything that he said was spoken in an insulting way, but rather in a kind and concerned manner. "Or perhaps detoxing your colon as well, for there are certain foods that may affect your mind and its functioning."

~

"More like why does my mom have to be a damn psychopath half of the time." Oasis muttered. "Luckily my dad's on her trail."

"But do you think he'll catch up to her before she reaches Fre?" Han'ah asked.

"...Good point. Once your grandma starts on somethin'–"

"She doesn't stop until she brings the ax down." Han'ah finished her sentences. " Yeah, trust me. I know. You're sorta like that too."

"Am I?" Oasis asked in surprise. "..Naah, I don't think so....am I really though?"
Zealia's ears twitched to what Addai had to say about her, her ears slowly lowering in shock. A faint blush scattered across her cheeks again when he was done. "....thank you." She said almost in disbelief, conjuring a small but genuine smile.

"Aaaaaaaaanndddd, zip." Elijah twirled his finger, Addai's lips sealing in sync with his magic. But before he could even panic, Zealia undid the spell so that he could speak freely again. Eli rolled his eyes some in boredom, resting his sharp chin on his muscular arm, where if looked closely, small hints of purple and syringe scars were hidden by the ginger hair. He yawned some, scratching his belly. "Aaalright, this was nice 'n shit besides having to look at your face, and yours, and yours, and yours, and yours." He first pointed at Jr., then Zealia, then Addai, Helga, and finally Hummus. "But I think it's time we get the fuck outta this hell of a dysfunctioning 'family'."

Helga, on the other hand, processed the words Addai had for her daughter, a gentle smile gracing her face as she stared at him. "I like you." A voice was heard within Addai's head, but being since Zealia was the only one who spoke to him telepathically, he assumed it was from her and not her mother.
Addai was shocked when he heard the voice speak in his head, causing him to sit up some, his face slowly turning a shade of red as he looked at her with an expression of surprise. "You..do?" He asked, oblivious to the fact that it wasn't her who had spoke to him.

"I mean...kid, you still got a lot to learn." It was Charlie now who spoke to Elijah, staring at his plate for a moment before he scratched his head. "You should at least say thank you to them, ya know? Leavin' on a sour note and all won't accomplish anything. You never really know what you have until its too late to say that you had it."

Hummus glanced at Charlie. "It is not an issue, Charlie. The presence of he and his family have been more than enough for me. I can only hope that this will not be the last time that we come together again. Things are beginning to shift..and I would rather you all be together than to be separated by pettiness."

"Yeah...good luck with that old man." Charlie said, standing up himself. "If anything, its about time I hit the road myself."
Zealia's ears twitched and she blinked when Addai suddenly spoke. However, she thought it had taken him some time to realize she had thanked him earlier. She giggled softly and smiled at him. "Yes, of course, isn't it obvious?" She said in reference of her gratitude.

"Too late?" Elijah's brows furrowed. "Yeah. You're almost four years late." He growled at the both of them, taking his stand as he regretted ever coming here in the first place. "Thanks for the food, and hope to see an invitation to your funeral." He eyed Hummus now. "Doing all this wack shit before you die don't make up for shit. Got that? Can't wait for hell to explode within this 'family' once you're out of here." He took his stand, picking Tanis up who was enjoying the last few bits of pineapple. "Come on, let's get out of here, babe." He called after his wife who frowned in disappointment at him

The purple nymph sighed before her attention turned to the others. "I am forever grateful to finally meet more of my family." Her eyes went to Hummus and Wiezen. "The food was absolutely extraordinary and I'm happy I was able to enjoy it with you all." She smiled. "I hope to meet you all again soon, and you are welcome within our home anytime." The woman gave a bow to them, taking a few steps back to interlock her arm with her husband's.

Helga rubbed at her brows, partially because of stress and partially because of annoyance of her son. She was sad that the breakfast was all coming to an end and that her family was separating again.

"You coming, Helga?" Elijah asked, referring to her by her name and not by a mother.

Helga looked at Charlie, Jr., Zealia, Addai, and Hummus. She then glanced back at her son and shrugged, for she wasn't sure. But she made sure he knew that if she did she would notify him.
*Rosemary looked at Oasis at Han'ah's response. Han'ah was completely right, but Rosemary didn't want to just say that, and instead, just shrugged and returned to the plan* So no we gotta think of someway to get there before Ossiana does
"You know, maybe if you'd learn to untuck your dick from between your legs and stop being such a puss bag for once, you'd see the other side of things." Charlie finally said. "You know, to be so much like Cain, you're nothin' like'em. You're right. Because even with a family, you still ain't got the nuts." He growled.

Hummus stood now, raising his hand for Charlie to stop.

But Charlie had began to anger now. "You wanna talk about a funeral? Heh, I can't believe I had to get stuck in hell for someone yet again that turned out to be just another piece'ah shit after all. Go fuckin' figure. Maybe you should make up for the years you couldn't even be a damn son you little fuck."

"Charlie, enough!" Hummus's voice rose now, and he settled down. "Your eyes." He said, calmly, but a bit of magic had begun to glow around his fingertips.

Charlie's eyes had become completely black. He hadn't noticed until now that his hand was gripped the table of marble and stone hard enough to have broken off a piece.

Demon. Addai had tensed up, his eyes able to see the murky darkness that lurked within Charlie more clearly now.

The black from his eyes disappeared. "I told you that I shouldn't have come here around any of these people to began with." Charlie growled to Hummus. "And then they wonder why he doesn't want to come back. And that's a lot comin' from me." He turned away from him now and walked away from the table.

~

"On this slow ass ship? Ha! I doubt that." Oasis spoke, crossing her arms.

"I dunno, maybe I can start making a few uuhh...adjustments." Levi said, giving a shrug. "I mean, it's gonna take more than a week, but it could be useful for whatever comes afterwards."
*Rosemary gave a nod as she patted him on the shoulder* You do that, Levi. I'm sure Ossy will help you out, wherever he is. I assume visiting his girlfriend. And maybe your mom, if he knows what he's doing
"...Trust me, my mom is no where around here, I can tell you that much." Levi said. "If anything, she's probably–you know what, never mind. I should uh..probably start working on what I can for now." And with that, he made his way back towards where he had left his notes.

Han'ah blinked as she watched him leave.

"What was that about?" Oasis asked with her eyebrows raised.

"I...don't know, actually." Han'ah answered slowly, reminding herself to maybe talk to him about it when he had some free time.
*Rosemary looked between the two before she thought to Eros* I just made things awkward again, didn't I?
"My family, can we--"

"--Twenty plus years later and you still haven't figured your shit out." Was all that Elijah said, directing it towards both his father and his mother while putting Tanis on his shoulders once he saw his black eyes. "If you truly gave a single fuck about any one of us you wouldn't have left in the fucking first place. Both of you. One chooses to literally drive herself insane while the other disperses into versions of himself because 'it's hard'." His brows furrowed. "Seems a little hypocritical after being raised with parents that constantly told me to never give up and yet I see you two and all I see is failure after failure after failure. I see this whole fucking family go to waste because of you two. You're toxic, the both of you. Your toxicity has spread to us. Helga, Charlie, Hummus, Cain, whoever the fuck you are–make a decision and stay with it. I'm tired of the bullshit from all of yall's mouths. No one here thinks the same. It's like we're not even fucking related. We were all separated for a reason and its best it stays that way. No one here likes each other so stop with this breakfast act hiding the truth." Her eyes went to Helga. "And Helga, stop pretending to be a mom you wish to be."

He didn't even wait for Hummus to create a rift this time. He just proceeded to do so himself. It took a little trial and error, but eventually, he split open a portal that led somewhere else. And when anyone tried saying anything, he interrupted him with series of "blah blah blah", before finally disappearing with his wife and son. Zealia and Wiezen Jr. sat there awkwardly, glancing at each other before their eyes fell on Charlie walking off. Helga released a tedious but silent sigh, excusing herself from the table before she followed after Charlie. "Charlie! Here is some water!" She brought him a glass so he could calm himself with something to drink.
Windwakerguy430 commented…
You know, at first I was a little upset that I made Rosemary leave, but now I see that was the bullet dodge of the fucking century XD sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
"Yyyeeep." Eros answered. "But hey, i'd rather things be awkward than being kicked out to somewhere else, am I right?" She an image of a thumbs up appear at the front of Rosmary's mind.

~

"That is not why I..." Hummus just silenced himself and let the family leave, even enhancing Elijah's rift so it didn't collapse in on itself while they went through.
He let out a tedious sigh, pinching the bridge of his noes. His once cheerful aura deadened into a thin line of what it formerly was, and without a word, he just began to clean up in silence. The table sunk down into the ground, the plates and utensils floating in midair at the height that they had been on the table top before shuffling together into a pile that followed him to where everything had been prepared.

Addai just sat there awkwardly in silence, looking at everyone. He could sense something he didn't like in the air now, so he just remained quiet.
-

Charlie was also silent, but within his head everything thought bounced off of the inside of his skull. Vivid thoughts that he didn't want join them, thoughts of setting the little mistake of a child on fire. Thoughts that Wiezen should have just aborted them all, killed them the moment that they were born. Threw them into Holle.
He should've let Alzul win.
A voice from deep in the back of his mind began to pull itself to surface. He should've just let Macross do what she always does. After all, they will never see it will they? None of them. After all, you went to hell for them, right? It's all been for nothin'. Maybe, you should tempt Cain, let him handle them. Or maybe...teach that halfbaked eyesore of a hybrid a lesson.
He wasn't sure now if the thoughts were even his, the line becoming thinner between them. But a image surfaced to where pale hands were around Elijah's throat, strangling him, crushing his windpipes as he struggled until there was no longer air. Another hand reached and began to pick apart his body. And so many much more. Things that he wouldn't even think to do.
He shook his head, trying to remove the images that popped up in his mind out, push them away until it finally faded, the voice of Helga interrupting it.

"I'm fine, Helga. You should drink it yourself. Plants need water right?" He said sourly, attempting at a joke but his tone coming forth harsh and bitter.
He couldn't create a rift or anything of the sort, but he wasn't going to wait until Hummus did either. He began to knelt down and began to tear grass away from the ground as he prepared to do what he usually did to teleport himself somewhere else.
Ha ha. Fuck you too *Rosemary responded nonchalantly before she turned to Oasis* I'll be downstairs. Gotta clean up a mess I made *With that, she made her way back to their room*
"I'd rather not, I'm savin' that for Oasis." Eros shot back, her voice practically smirking.

"I'll be up here if you need anything." Oasis told her before she went back downstairs, watching her as she went.

"...You're staring at her ass, aren't you?" Han'ah asked, shaking her head and not even having to look at her mother's eyes as she watched her bite her lip.

"Yyyep," Oasis answered.

"Well, at least I can say that you're as much of a perv now as you are further along in time."
Helga’s hand was gently placed onto Charlie’s shoulder as he dug. ”Hey, Charlie, it’s okay.” She nodded with an effort of a smile. She moved out of the way so she wouldn’t get covered in mud, still holding the glass of water in case he got thirsty. ”He will realize, sooner than later. He just takes a little longer. If I could then so can he. He still loves all of us even if he refuses to admit it.”

Zealia’s ears lowered at the silence that now filled the air. He accompanied her brother and father in picking up the plates and used bowls to begin to clean them thoroughly. “Thank you, daddy.” Zealia smiled at him in effort to cheer him up in some way. She enjoyed the breakfast very much.
"I don't think I care anymore." Charlie said as he continued to clear a way on the ground so that he could start making his way of getting out of the world. "It's one thing to hold some stupid grudge. But it's another to try to demonize why we had to leave. I don't want anything to do with any of those fucking kids. At all." He said bluntly. "The fact that Hummus went through all the trouble to do this only to have some fuckin' needle injecting schmuck that should've overdosed or some shit spit in his face. Why would I want to be around that? Oh wait, the answer is I don't. The only reason I fuckin' came here was to see how you were doing anyways."
He paused, realizing what he had said. Shit.. "Forget I said that." He mumbled, enough grass being moved now that he could start the spell.

-

Hummus turned to her, and he smiled. But it was unlike any of his previous ones. The pain behind it was a little more visible, and his eyes lowered from hers. "I am..glad that you and your friend were able to at least enjoy the meal. I couldn't ask anything more of you or your brother." He said, moving along to continue clearing the makeshift nature-stove.
*Rosemary just smirked as she made her way downstairs, knowing Oasis was watching as she started to move her hips in a seductive manner only to mess with her before she finally disappeared down the stairs, thinking to Eros* Well you got the force in bed but can you get her going from the start? *She said with a chuckle, but all her thoughts of it disappeared once she entered her room, looking at the disaster and thinking to Eros* Hey, you helped make this mess. Think you can help me fix it?
"Uh...how 'bout maybeeee, no?" Eros chuckled as if Rosemary had said something mildly comedic as she spoke. "Keepin' a secret means this is your fault. After all, you ran into a door."
*Rosemary crossed her arms as she spoke to Eros* Eros, I will tell Oasis to put the chastity belt back on and throw the key into the sea if you don't lend some help here *Despite it paining her inside as well to put it back on, she spoke with complete seriousness*
”Is that so? Her ears twitched some at what Charlie had to say. ”How ironic, for I came to see how you were doing along with both Cain and my children.” She smiled at him. ”You’re still the very caring spirit I remember despite negative auras telling otherwise. I don’t want outside forces to strive us further apart. May I hug you before you leave?” She asked for permission.

“Father, are you alright?” Zealia frowned at his response. “You know how Elijah is. You know he doesn’t mean those things.”
"...Why do you like lying to yourself?" Eros began to laugh now. "We both know you'd never make her put that back on. I wouldn't even let you do that."

~

"Does he not, Zealia?" Hummus forced out a chuckle. "I am alright. I suppose I should assist you all in returning home. I would not want to leave your customers waiting due to myself." He finished gathering everything that he had brought for the event, now removing the apron to put back on his cloak.
-
Charlie didn't say anything as he started on the the symbol for the spell quickly and was done with it in no time at all. "Wouldn't see why, but sure, I guess." He let out a sigh as he stood up and prepared himself to leave the place.
.... Dammit, you're right *Rosemary said as she put her hands on her hips* Well... would it really be romantic to impress her with this giant hole in the wall. You want your grand entrance to be special, don't you? You really wanna blow it all because of this mess?
"Since when have you ever been about anything romantic? Its just a hole in the wall anyways...that just so happens to have broke the majority of the wall." She looked at the destruction through Rosemary's eyes. "Huh, I must've threw you harder than I thought. I mean, it was your body that did it though, so why I gotta help?."
It may have been my body, but it was my mind that put it through the wall *She thought, already getting tired of Eros' refusal to help* Will you just help. Cause I doubt Oasis will want to even sleep in a room covered in wood and splinters, let alone have sex in it. And you and I both know you are not patient to wait a full week at sea to get to it