Winter What the hell?

DrDevience posted on Dec 14, 2007 at 08:39AM
So, according to the AP, snow is kicking some midwestern ass and headed for the East Coast of the US as I type this....

link

While here I sit in Sweden looking out my window onto a backyard full of..... green grass.

Something just ain't riiiight...

I moved here 2 years ago tomorrow. I have pictures of that first day, with me making snow angels where all that green is right now. Our koi pond was frozen over.

Last year at this time there wasn't any snow until around Jul, then it melted rapidly. We had two short snows last year. That's it.

So far this year we had a short-lived tiny snowfall in November that was gone the same day.

I'm irked.

I want my snow! Give it back!

Winter 11 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas nonames said…
is there really no snow in Sweden? i would think you get alot of snow. tho im horrible with geography...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas DrDevience said…
The very northern parts up in Lapland have a lot of snow... but not here in the southern part. We should have tons of it right now. Damn it.

I want to build things in the snow!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Lars said…
I think it will snow this weekend
It better
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Kamtsatka said…
It's so unfair that there's not snow and somewhere in America is snow. They don't need snow, they have snow machines. :D
Still no snow - and none forecast through the holidays. And yeah, the US is buried in the stuff.

Who can I sue over this?
I now have enough snow in my backyard and the adjoining field to make a medium sized snowball if I gathered it all together...

*scream*

I want my winter and I want it now.
In our yard there's a little snow all of which has mixed in sand by little kids.
Yippee, here's snow! At last!
We got a nice ground covering the other night, but it is already mostly gone.

grrrrr
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas aholic said…
For like 14 days ago there were snow storm in SPAIN! That was just crazy. Here in Denmark we usually gets snow first in december untill march, but still no snow and it's the 19th of january! Last year we had 1 meter snow by now. (3-4 feet or something, not so good at this)
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas