Young Dracula We Need Madami Fans.

11relaxing posted on Mar 30, 2008 at 02:58PM
we need more fans so can everyone you has a youtube account put comments under all the episodes and videos of young dracula telling everyone about the young dracula spot on fanpop?

Young Dracula 25 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas spirited_away said…
sure. and ive been thinking...we should perhaps organise a date where we can all go on msn and have a huuge chat about the garlic thing n stuff and really /really/ sort something out, cuz everyone is so scattered.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas 11relaxing said…
whats msn and how do you get on it?
and how do you use it coz if there is gonna be a young dracula conversation i want to be a part of it.
maybe we should just have a chat about the garlic thing on this forum and also the young dracula fans live in diffrent countries than others and times are diffrent so we will have to make the times the same in a couple of countries.
ok if you want to be in the conversation write your name and country then i will figure out a time ok.
theres a couple people from america...and australia. if they cant make it we can send the conversation in an email or sumat.
you can download msn messenger from the website. i dunno what it is, just google msn messenger or something. doesnt take long.

and if you get msn messenger, then i can add your email on it and add you to the conversation if you dont get it :)
oh and the time shouldnt be too late, considering some people might be kinda young...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas babybell said…
that would be cool.
can we have the conversation on this forum coz i cant get msn?
probs, but it would just be harder to get everyone here is all i was thinking. i can try to set up a webchat actually...that might be more helpful *thinks*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas hannah10 said…
ya im with you when on msn iv done all that iv put young dracula on school website teachers students lov it so thats about 700 people
ok but then i cant do it coz i dont have msn or know how to use msn so someone else can set up a time ok.and after everyone has talked about young dracula can someone post what was said on this forum.
i'll email it you if you like. it would be much simpler that way
i am not allowed to give out my e-mail adress.
ok fine. i'll post on here then.
how does next saturday sound? the 12th at about 8 until whenever?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas emeraldtears said…
I'm the same as 11relaxing, I can't get msn and i'm not aloud to give my email adress out. but i still think its a good idea.
okays. i shall post on here so you dont miss out :)
that is if people actually get involved...hm
what is the time for australia?
well eight here would be eight there, just it would be am there rather than pm. roughly
thats not so bad, but like i said the time can be changed,or they could join in the conversation later.
it would be 3pm i just went on google.
oh okays...i dont know anything about geography so hey...*shrugs*
why dident anyone show up?
huh?
to the young dracula conversation that was meant to be at 8pm on the 12th.
i was here...and on msn. there was only three of us though, but we did kinda decide that we should concentrate on circulating the petition for now, and at the same time count up how many people would do the other things, like send stuff in etc. because we cant organise that until we know definite numbers, otherwise it would be lame.