Young Dracula Ingrid/ Wills death

babybell posted on Feb 08, 2008 at 09:45PM
I feel so so so so so sorry for her, more sorry than i can ever explain, i know its fictional, but he made here happy and he loved her and cared for her and they made such a good couple.....

I, as i have already said, think there are five possibilties for making her better, in order of what i think would be best for her:

1.Magda. I think magda would understand more than anybody else would. I dont know why i just think magda could help. She is not excatly a motherly figure but she could help perhaps better than anyone else.
2. Rebirth of will. I mean very unlikely but vlad* is like so powerful he could probably do anything, but maybe not rebirth. It would fix her certainly.
3. The count???? Maybe..... he did for a moment look sad when will died, maybe sad for ingrid.....????? It might help????
4. AN order. this doesnt un break her heart, but really none of them will ( soz for the will, unintental) really. But it would make her not have a rain of terror. Besides she would HAVE to stop doing it if vlad* did it. NOT Even the breathers could disobey Vlad*.
5. Her death. Obvilously not preferable. It would mean we had this problem with a whole load of new people.

Put them in order from what you would like to see/ think will see happen, or suggest new ideas.
* PDBPN Vlad. We dont know if hes in a coma/dreamworld/dead/just plain tired from excesive energy.

( THIS IS ALL ASSUMING THERE WILL BE ANOTHER EP)

Young Dracula 4 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas babybell said…
Just to clarify PDBPN means possibly dead but probably not.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas werepuppy said…
It's between Madga (possibly the Count - i think he actually didn't mind Will all that much so he could have approved of the Ingrid/Will relationship). A rebirth of Will is possible, but i think the most obvious route to go with is Vlad. Just to stop the reign of terror, let her grieve but she'll regret the deaths. Probably.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas babybell said…
But do you get what i mean with magda???? Iknow shes not the type but somehow, i dunno, i just think it would work or help. But the most proable is an order.
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas emeraldtears said…
Ok so my order is, 2,3,1,4,5.