Young Justice OC'S!!! Drawings!

ShadowYJ posted on Jul 29, 2012 at 11:32AM
Hey, I was wondering if any of use would like a portrait of your OC drawn by me. It doesn't matter what the amount, all you have to do is give me the details of the appearance of your character and if you want me to draw them in their civvies, hero costume or any others.

I'll post the drawings in the images section ASAP or in whatever time you want them.

Thats all from me :)
save

Young Justice OC'S!!! 3 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas InfinityYJ said…
That would be awesome!
Fin: long black hair (goes to about her waistline), bangs that cover the left side of her face
Civvies: pink hoodie/long sleeved shirt, jean shorts, heeled white sandals, sunglasses, white fedora
End: short, pixie cut black hair
Civvies: black jeans, white tank top, black jean vest, sunglasses, black converse
Thank you so much!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BladeYJ said…
mischievous
Blade ;)
Mid-Back, blonde hair. Eye color doesn't matter (they hcgane on mood) But they are naturally red.. :D
Also.. her bangs are fringed.. (kind in her face)
Civvies: A red V-neck shirt with dark jeans and converse.. :D
Also.. Bladey-boo doesn't like to smile.. unless it's a smirk.. >;)

THANKS!!
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Robin_Love said…
Tara!
Long brown hair, a blue-green-gray color like a stormy sea. Her bangs are long, but not as long as her hair. She dresses normally in red plaid jeans, a light gray shirt and a baggy dark gray coat. :) She has blue glasses and her smile is shy or teasing.
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Tara! Long brown hair, a blue-green-gray color like a stormy sea. Her bangs are long, but not as lo