Young Justice OC'S!!! Main OC and Villains only

Eclipse-YJ posted on Nov 14, 2012 at 09:22PM
So I'm starting a new artical and I need all main OCs (other ocs will be in it because of relationships and stuff) but its about everyone ones villain teaming up to make an allience and taking the most powerful out of the team and turning them evil so please fill out meh form :D

Name:
Hero name:
Powers:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Main enermy:
Relationship:
Picture of your oc evil:

Thank you and happy replying
Here have some phoebe vvvv
 So I'm starting a new artical and I need all main OCs (other ocs will be in it because of relationshi
last edited on Nov 14, 2012 at 09:32PM

Young Justice OC'S!!! 8 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas InfinityYJ said…
Name: Kyra Grayson (unknown)
Hero name: Infinity
Powers: fire, flight, telepathy, change of appearance
Weaknesses: any type of gold weapon, and anyone she cares for too much
Personality:headstrong, ignorant, childish, loves to joke around, random, cocky, a little narcissistic, anger issues, resulting in phoenix mode.
Main enemy: Chelsea Inclere a.k.a. Redstream
Relationship: Dating Eric/Epsilon, brother is Robin, sister is Delta
Isn't she purty?
(I'm not sure I understood this... Did you want the hero OC or the villain?)
 Name: Kyra Grayson (unknown) Hero name: Infinity Powers: fire, flight, telepathy, change of appeara
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Eclipse-YJ said…
Both would be good , I should of said so in the discription >.<
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas InfinityYJ said…
Name: Chelsea Inclere
Villain name: Redstream
Powers: creates portals, is able to limit OR stop movement
Weaknesses: heat, and Fin in phoenix mode
Personality: cocky, headstrong, a total bitch
Main enemy: Fin
Relationship: N/A
Bamf.
 Name: Chelsea Inclere Age: 18 Villain name: Redstream Powers: creates portals, is able to  OR
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BentleyYJ said…
Name: Willow Stevens

Hero name: Cyrus

Powers: can teleport, has some skill in mystic arts, eyes glow blue when she uses her powers

Weakness: the cold

Personality: shy but loud when she wants to be and she is funny

Main enemy: aero I guess

Relationship: Wally
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas BentleyYJ said…
Name: Aero Turner

Villian name: Aero

Powers: has strong skill in mystic arts ( makes illusions for peoples weaknesses or talk in peoples heads guilting them ) he can turn into a dragon and eyes glow white when powers in use, he also has archery skills

Weakness: hit in the stomach dragon form

Personality: cocky and mean I guess XD

Main enemy : everyone.....XD

Relationship: none

( sorry no pics but you know them anyway right ))
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AislingYJ said…
Name: Aisling Carter
Hero name: Dimension
Powers: gauges measurements, flight, strength, learning archery
Weaknesses: death, normal human weaknesses, anything involving good balance, coordination, or agility (she's clumsy as fuck), bottomless pits and that sort of thing, people thinking she's weak or useless
Personality: around most people: quiet, tomboyish, shy, tough on the outside but sensitive and caring inside, doesn’t like to show extreme sadness or be seen as weak or useless, slightly insecure. Around her best friends/people she’s really comfortable with: similar, but she is talkative and kind of random or weird.
Main enermy: Tesla (Nick McLaughin)
Relationship: AugmentBoy/Rowan
Picture of your oc evil: pretend she has brown hair, too damn lazy to photoshop.
 Name: Aisling Carter Hero name: Dimension Powers: gauges measurements, flight, strength, learning a
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AislingYJ said…
Name: Nicholas "Nick" McLaughin
Villain name: Tesla
Powers: controls earth and earthquakes, magnetism
Weaknesses: death and other normal human weaknesses, water (meh)
Personality:sarcastic, cool and collected, EXTREEEMELY lustful, flirty, knows how to keep his cool although he has a lot of hidden anger (duh! he’s a villain!), sinister, a little mysterious, pushy, determined, can be seen as heartless, jealous
Main enermy: Aisling Carter, Jackson Cohn
Relationship: none although he is constantly lusting after Aisling and has almost raped her on multiple occasions
Picture of your oc evil: pretend he has lighter brown hair and gray eyes, I'm so lazy dammit!
 Name: Nicholas "Nick" McLaughin Villain name: Tesla Powers: controls earth and earthquakes, magneti
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MafiaYJ said…
Name: Cadmus Allendral

Hero name: Mafia

Powers: Can turn any object into an animal of her choice. Though she prefers snakes. She can talk to all animals and is immune to poison of any kind. She is a Charmer making anyone do her will by singing to them, or a kiss to their lips. She can phase through solid objects, and can shape shift to any snake of her liking. Works well with guns and aim. She grew up around them. And can handle swords as well.

Weaknesses: Can die like any mortal

Personality: Serious, talk's seriously, wants some one o love her, sad, doesnt like being manipulated, will not tolerate stupidity. Likes to smile

Main enemy: Malafik Head of the Russian Mafia

Relationship: None

Picture of your oc evil:
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
 Name: Cadmus Allendral Hero name: Mafia Powers: Can turn any object into an animal of her choic