Young Justice Yay! YJ OC RP!

MikkiDs posted on May 03, 2012 at 01:41AM
Well yeah!

Few rules though:

1. No killing other peoples OCs (unless they give permission to)

2. Don't curse but if you choose to then please censor it

3. Don't be hateful!

4. Have to have own OC (That's why it's called YJ OC RP)

5. Have fun!

OC format

Name:
*Secret ID:
Appearence: (or picture)
*Civ Appearence: (or picture)
Personality:
Powers/Abilities:
*Background Story:

*You don't have to say if you don't want to.

Young Justice 249 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 249

sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas MikkiDs said…
MiZoir: Web, they're robots. And they don't understand your language. *sees a shield sticking out from underneath a mountain of rubble* Liberty, this sheild it is similiar to your own. Is it your fathers?
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas LibertyYJ said…
*zetas back to the mountain**and picks up shield out of rubble* Yeah, that's his.
MiZoir: The probability of your father being alive is... *trails off* What I don't understand is how it ended up here... Liberty, Web, the eliminators were only the first attack.
*slams shield against wall making the cave shake* Whoops *looks down then presses a button the back of the shield releasing a high pitched noise* He's alive! This noise only goes off when he's breathing! *starts walking around cave*
MiZoir: How do you know your father is here?
*holds up shield in a direction and the beeping gets louder* The louder it gets the closer we are, plus we both have trackers in our masks
MiZoir: You earthlings do have some useful technology.
*walks around holding shields*
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas killer24 said…
Ok well if thay can't understand me then how do we find out how Thay got here and how fast *throws eliminator in to a wall* what do you mean first attack?
MiZoir: Every civilization has warriors and leaders trained to protect the general population of their society. Those are the workers, the farmers, the healers and docters. The eliminators are the first attack to thus eliminate this general population. If they are destroyed then the warriors or protectors who have survived do not have a general population to protect and the power of the High Council is exemplified to them. It is a physiological blow as well as a strategic one to wipe out nearly 3/4 of a society's population. Once the eliminators have done their job, the annihilation teams will be sent in to annihilate the remaining warriors left.
its just more bad news
this is what i think of the end of the world)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Roselillyan14 said…
Name: Cold Cat
Secret ID: Rebecca Ahtivak Esor
Appearance: Black mask that comes up to a haed band with hair usialy out,Black Clothes-Black off sholder shirt with bell sleaves, with black leather vest over, black bell bottom pants with belt with sighn of black backround and three claw marks over and black ice crawling over the marks, black elbow langhth gloves with claws that come out at the finger tips, Black lace up boots naerly knee high, jet black hair, jet black eyes, indian skin tone, long long hair.
Civil aperance: Hair kept in a side brade side bangs always hanging in face. black framed glases, bell bottom jeans with red or black tops with black waist coat over black boots(even in summer.
Persoality: fun and witty good with come backs, loves muusic, insecure around robin, gets in trouble with the bat for poking wally with un sheathed claws. in school are a Dork/Nerd/geek, also a mathlete. when strong feelings come tail appers.(love, anger, ect.)
Powers: control over ice, teloconesis, 58% cat DNA.
Back round story: Lived in a family of 4 Big brother mom dad and her. dad and mom got a divorse, stayed with mom. moved to gotham and went to gotham ac. and met dick. he introduced her to bruce and he took her on and toaght her to control her powers and later joined the team. shortly after mom died and moved to the mountain. got very close to robin and has a small crush on him but doesnt let him know tho he does.
Hello! And welcomes to the rp!
*kicks up a piece of rubble revealing Captain America* DAD! *grabs his hand and pulls him up*
Captain America: *gets up and dusts shield**takes shield from Liberty* Thanks, doll. *earpiece beeps**kisses the top of Liberty's head* I gotta go. *turns to walk off*
Liberty: Where? Dad jus-
Captain A.: I know, Know, The Avengers need me. *zeta's away*
MiZoir: That was your father I presume?
Yeah. *frowns*
MiZoir: *beeping comes from a communicator MiZoir answers a holo pops up of a high council member*

MiZoir: *nods* High Council President ZaDrakta. I infer you are the one that sent the eliminators?

ZaDrakta: My condolences MiZoir but I could not convince the high council to wait.

MiZoir: *is not impressed* you are the president. The high council does whatever you want them to.
sorry i fell a sleep my bad it was late) who cares who sent them we will destroy them. you said thay are robots then im going all out haha
Yeah, what he said.
ZaDrakta: MiZoir you've spent too much time with these earthlings. You've gained the distraction for emotions it's time you come home.

MiZoir: home. What does that word suppose to mean? If that home is there then its a home where my mother is dead. Where you executed her. These earthlings are willing to fight even when their chances of survival are practically zero.

ZaDrakta: you have decided to side with the earthlings?

MiZoir: They know what it's like to have a choice. A choice you've never given me.

ZaDrakta: a choice? What choice?

MiZoir: A choice of feeedom. *she ends conversation*

MiZoir: *turns to u guys* you may have been able to fight of the eliminators but they were robotic scouts. When the annihilation teams come they will be biotic beings. That's why I think if you really wish to fight we must take it to the source the high council. We must take it to my home planet of Chandria.
Hello? Anybuddy out there?
im here sorry again)scouts come thats not fair but oh well so you want us to go off world okay then if were out numbered and out guned then i say why give up why give in (its a song)let's go guys
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Hermione-Fan361 said…
(It's okay that I join, right?)
Name: Amico
Alliance: The Team
*Secret ID: Haru Michi
Appearence: Picture
Personality: Quiet, Imaginative, Sarcastic (In other words, it takes a lot to become
his friend.)
Powers/Abilities: Snow and Ice

(It's okay that I join, right?) Name: Amico Age: 17 Alliance: The Team *Secret ID: Haru Michi A
Hay nice to meet you I'm web and were sort of at war I think?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mclovin_69 said…
blush
well of fudge..... i have like so many OC''s its fricken nuts.... but my main OC is Willow

Name: Willow Stevens

Hero Name: Cyrus

Personality: she is very shy at times and has low self steem on herself though she is really pretty, she is very emotional sometimes but tries to be happy most times.

Relations: Beccas older sister, dating Wally

Alliance: the team

Powers/Skills: she has some sort of skills and power in the mystic arts, she can teleport , her eyes glow light blue when her powers are in use which is when beams shoot from her hands ( similar to the ways starfire do).

well of fudge..... i have like so many OC''s its fricken nuts.... but my main OC is Willow Name: W
hay nice to meet you im web and the more people can help us beat the e and a team's
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Mclovin_69 said…
im just posting up my main 3 OC's XD

Name: Lucas Story

hero name: Gravityboy

Personality: he is a very silly person and makes people laugh most times but can also be very serious at times though sometimes people cant take him seriously. he is funny and caring.

appearance: dirty bllonde hair and brown eyes in the picture XD

Relations: younger brother to whiteshadow ( another one of my OC's), dating Artemis

Alliance: the team ( has a secret alliance in the light but has reasons for it)

Powers/Skills: he has many skills in combat and can defy gravity, his eyes gllow orange when his powers are in use.

im just posting up my main 3 OC's XD Name: Lucas Story Age: 16 hero name: Gravityboy Pers
hay dude im web nice to meet you
Hey! Srry I haven't been on 4 a while. And yay! The more the merrier!

MiZoir: A small team of highly skilled operatives who can hit our enemy at the home source of the high council building could possibly stop the eliminator and prevent the annihilation teams from even coming to earth. Our only problem is getting there. Thankfully I have thought up a solution to that problem.
okay lets hear it miZoir how are we going to kick there butts
MiZoir: Obviously to get to my home planet of Chandrios we must have a mode of transportation. Your spaceport known as the Watchtower has been compromised by the eliminators. Any space transportation of earth's has been compromised as well. But the eliminators must have gotten to earth somehow. My theory is that they have probe spaceships on earth we capture one we can get to the high council and stop the destruction of earth.
great well then lets kick butt lets do it *walks out of the cave* (whispers)why is it that every thing turns to war
*twirls shield* Alrighty then, let's go.
MiZoir: The closest one will be near a major city or military base. Do you know of any nearby areas similar to that?
A major city? GOTHAM! It's west of here.
Yeah let's get cracking ...skulls let's take the fight to them
MiZoir: We should go there. Is it far?
aye well i think its not far so let's go then
((Hehe sorry, I gots my computer taken away... :())

Amico: Ookay then... Let's get a move on!"
i feel sorry for you if mine got taken then id be a nuke)ok so how are we going to get there well i can swing from webs?
I can surf on my ice... Is there anyone who can't get there on their own?
well theres caps kid and miZoir i think oh and nice to meet you *sticks out hand*im web
"Eh...*Shakes hand* I'm Amico. And I can take someone along with me."
I'm Liberty *holds hand out* Captain Americas daughter. Or known as "caps kid" To sticky fingers over there. And sure, bring anyone you'd like!
*Shakes her hand too* "Cool... I don't know who my parents are. And, I meant as in, I can carry someone to Gotham on ice."
OH! *facepalms* Sorry, I'm a blonde. I'm sure web will use hi "Spidey" powers and I'll take my jet. Unless we're planning to borrow Miss Martians bioship.
"I don't think she'd like that... especially without asking permission."
She's already given us permission to use it before hand.
"Oh... sorry, I seem to be the new kid here."
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Wikyd_Scary said…
Name: Wikyd
Alliance: Young Justice
Secret ID: Kioshi Knight
Appearence: Lookat the picture!
Civ Appearence: plain black tee, jeans, belt, scar on throat, red eyes, brown hair, red fingerless gloves
Personality: quiet (duh), laid back almost to the point of emotionless, defensive, loyal, suspicious/untrusting, proud
Powers/Abilities: flight, teleportation, super stealth, intangibility and an expert in hand-to-hand combat. She can use the edges of her high density polymerized titanium cape as a blade to slice through things
Background Story: (to sum it up) Slade sliced her vocal chords, her boy friend left her to die, she became Wikyd.
 Name: Wikyd Age: 14 Alliance: Young Justice Secret ID: Kioshi Knight Appearence: Lookat the pictu