Young Justice tagahanga Fic

Silence_BelleYJ posted on May 31, 2012 at 11:10PM
So... can I haz permissionz from you to use your characters in making the silence?? pweaz??
I just need like name, age, alias, powers, personality and looks... tanks?

Young Justice 7 ang sumagot

Click here to write a response...
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Red_HoodYJ said…
smirk
You have my permission. If you want a anti-heroine, that is. So, here's the info you want:
Name: Red Hood
Sercret ID: Aeronwen (Air-on-when) Todd
Nicknames: Aero, Aeron, Todd (pronounced Erin), Red
Powers: Been trained by Red Hood, so skilled with firearms, knives and multiple other weapons, higher resistance to injury then the average human, perfect aim/never misses unless purposely
Personality: smart-ass, sarcastic, sly, intelligent, hot-tempered
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, 5'10, 127 lbs
Civvies: black elbow sleeve boat neck shirt, black loose jeans, belt
"On-the-Job" outfit: Red helmet, domino mask, dark brown biker jacket, dark grey pants, grey kevlar shirt, dark combat boots, gloves.

So, again. If you need an anti-hero, I got your back, girl ;)
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas AislingYJ said…
Red Hood: You're a villain? Cool! (I think...)
Name: Aisling Carter
Alias: Tiger Storm
Appearance:Solid build, about 5’8’. Short, wavy dark brown hair that I wear in a messy ponytail, blue-green eyes, freckles.
Civvies: Purple hoodie sweatshirt, black Adidas sweatpants, and either black Converse jack purcells or black Vans.
Powers: Mostly pretty weak. Flight, moderate strength... My strongest power is my gauging power: I can gauge measurements such as distance, speed, time, temperature, etc. which comes in handy sometimes, especially for navigating. Also, if I stand really still, I can camouflage, but as soon as I move, I become visible again.
Personality: Quiet, tomboyish, and kind of shy, extremely loyal. Tough exterior but inside is sensitive and caring, and slightly insecure because my powers are weaker than others’ powers.
Costume: purple and green bodysuit, red black and purple cape, green and purple mask (that shows my eyes), black boots
Other: has 2 pet rats, Rascal and Rogue, that the team gave her for her birthday; knows Fin's secret identity (not that that's useful now, since she's dead)
Pwease include me!! :D
@Aisling Not villain. I destroy villains. Hence why I'm an anti-hero. Not good, not super bad. Just...middle ground. Oh, and thanks
last edited sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas KatRox1 said…
big smile
Name: Mercy (Bella-but doesn't like using it) Watson
Alias: Mercy
Powers: Can control and create fire and heat, immune to burns and can't feel hight temperatures
Appearance: Orange hair with gold highlights ending at her shoulders, approximately 5' 6 or 7", freckles, crystal blue eyes, 3 piercings on one ear; 2 on the other, pale-ish
Civies: Tank top, baggy pants or short-shorts, flip-flops, knap sack filled with herbs and home remedies journal
Costume: Black tank-top, Black skinny jeans, black utility belt, olive green leather mini jacket, black army boots
Personality: Random, immature, can be caring when needed, extremely smart (but doesn't like to admit it), HATES the idea of murder, gets distracted sometimes, unsure about her hero position (Becomes a villain during the 5 year time skip), extreme fear of heights
Other: Has a pet iguana, friends with some villains, HATES medicines and uses home remedies instead, knows around 50 languages, always carries around a bag of herbs, sometimes blurts out in another language, has a piece of alien tech that she calls "The Transport" which can transport her places, gets lost easily, dating Kaldur'Ahm

(((Is that enough? If you need any more info I'm just a message away :D )))
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Black_Robin_13 said…
smile
Name: Salem
Alias: Quick Silver
Power: Technopathy sword master
Personality: shy, loner, family-oriented
Appearance: Black hair, ice blue eyes, pale skin, skinny, 5'2', silver leotard, black leather jacket, a ninja-to at her side, a black messenger bag, and a whole ninja mask. Always has her laptop, Epsilon, with her.

btw: i love red hood.
smirk
@Black_Robin_13 Don't we all?
sa loob ng isang taon na ang nakalipas Black_Robin_13 said…
heart
true